Giza Infinity Reels Slot Demo
Giza Infinity Reels is the latest video slot from Reelplay, offering players a limitless number of winning paylines. It is the second instalment to the family of infinity reels from this developer. This solid sequel was launched on 11 April 2020, and it comes with new features, which give players a different gaming experience from the predecessors.
Giza Infinity Reels slot demo is available across all devices and can be played with as little as 20p per spin. You will begin with 3 reels and three paylines, but you will get an additional reel when you land winning combinations. What’s more, the multiplier feature increases with every win and reel. And if you are lucky to get 12 reels, then your winnings increase up to 888 times your stake.
Giza Infinity Reels Features Overview
|Online Video Slots
|3 up to infinity
|3 up to infinity
|Min coins per spin
|Max coins per spin
|11 April 2020
|Wilds, Free Spins, Gamble Feature, Buy Feature, Multipliers
|96.57% (Buy Bonus 97.01%)
|Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout
|One More Infinity Reels Game
|Odin Infinity Reels
Top Casinos Where to Play Giza Infinity Reels for Real Money
Giza Infinity Graphics and Bonus Features
Giza Infinity Reels mobile slot is based on Egyptian mythology. It comes with beautiful aesthetics, which are not too far from the norms. The pyramids of Giza stand graciously at the backdrop creating impressive scenery. River Nile is also flowing underneath the reels. Moreover, the base game is set during the daytime but will turn to night during the features. There is also ancient Egyptian music in the background.
Apart from the impressive visuals, Giza Infinity Reels free slot also comes with several features to keep you engaged in the mobile casino game. These include wilds, scatters, infinity reels, symbol multipliers, and free spins.
- Wilds: The golden scarab holding a red gem is the wild symbol. It stands for all symbols except the scatter pyramid.
- Scatter: The shining pyramid symbol is the scatter in Giza Infinity reels. Any pyramid win during the base game activates 10 free spins. Land more during the free spins to receive an additional four extra spins.
- Infinity Reels Feature: This aspect is what makes this slot machine stand out from the crowd. The feature begins with three reels, and if you land a winning combination on the rightmost reel, then an additional reel is added on that side. The new reel then rotates, and if another winning combo appears, another reel is added. This can continue with no limitations on how many reels you can receive. However, note that this is not an easy task and requires determination. All the winnings will be calculated when there are no more reels triggered.
- Multiplier: It is another amazing feature any player will appreciate. The multiplier starts at 1 and increases whenever a reel is added during the base game.
- Jackpot Feature: If you land 12 or more reels, then you will receive a cash prize that is 888x the total stake.
- Free spins: If you land the pyramid symbol during the base game, then you will receive 10 free spins. The symbol multiplier during this bonus will vary. For instance, if you land winning combinations during the free spins, then the multiplier can increase any multiplier between 1 and 5. However, if you land no wins, then the multiplier will reduce by one to the lower of 1x. Land more scatter symbols during this feature and receive 4 extra spins.
- Free Spin Gamble: Players can gamble their wins from the free spins for a chance to multiply it up to 5 times. The maximum win is 10,000 times total bet during this gamble round. Here are the options for your gamble round:
|Odds of Winning
Giza Infinity Reels – How to Play
You have two options, to play Giza Infinity Reels for free or for real money. For beginners, to play slot demo is the ideal option. It will help you run through the game and understand the basics plus the way the infinity reels work.
- Note that this slot mobile game is playable across multiple devices, including iOS and Android smartphones and tablets. Besides, the control options in the free play are available on the left side of the reels.
- Use the Spin button to begin spinning the reels. Tap on it continuously until you land a payout combination. This will trigger another reel, which will spin, and if a win occurs, then another reel will appear.
- Sometimes, tapping on the play option can be exhausting. That is why you have a simple way of playing. The Autoplay button is the ideal option for anyone who wants to spin the reels repeatedly. Just select the number of spins, and that is it.
Giza Infinity Reels Slots Maximum Win and RTP
Giza Infinity Reels slot has an RTP of 96.45% and medium volatility. This means there is an equal chance of landing small wins as well as big ones. Note that the minimum bet to play this game is 0.2, and the maximum is 25 coins per spin. This makes this slot game perfect for low rollers. Besides, the maximum win is 10,000 times the stake.
Also check out the Thor Infinity Reels slot with similar statistics.
Other than the desktop version, gamers can play the free Giza Infinity Reels demo on their mobile phones as the game is mobile compatible. The same aspects such as graphics, winning combos, infinity reels, and symbols will be similar on portable gadgets just like on the computer. The same rules apply too.
Supported devices include any iOS device, including iPads, iPhone, and any Android phone or tablet. Playing on mobile is a convenient way for spinning while on the move. The best part is that no download is necessary to play on mobile.
Giza Infinity Reels by Reelplay is another exciting video slot from the countless number of reels sequence. It contains exquisite graphics that are sure to transport you to ancient Egypt. Watch out for the bonuses as they can contribute largely to your overall winning. The free spins gamble feature can lead to 10,000 times your stake. However, you can also land 888 times your stake when you land 12 or more reels. Keep in mind that this jackpot has already been factored in the 10,000x.
Giza is the third-largest city in Egypt and the capital of the Giza Governorate. It is located on the west bank of the Nile, 4.9 km (3 mi) southwest of central Cairo, and is a core city of the Greater Cairo metropolis. Giza lies less than 20 km (12.43 mi) north of Memphis (Men-nefer), which was the capital city of the first unified Egyptian state from the days of the first pharaoh, Narmer.
Giza is most famous as the location of the Giza Plateau: the site of some of the most impressive ancient monuments in the world, including a complex of ancient Egyptian royal mortuary and sacred structures, including the Great Sphinx, the Great Pyramid of Giza, and a number of other large pyramids and temples. Giza has always been a focal point in Egypt’s history due to its location close to Memphis, the ancient pharaonic capital of the Old Kingdom. Its St. George Cathedral is the episcopal see of the Coptic Catholic Eparchy of Giza.