Atlantean GigaRise Slot Demo
Atlantean GigaRise slots are an upcoming slot game from Yggdrasil Gaming that will debut on 22 April 2021. From its title, you can guess that you are about to enter the sunken and mythical city of Atlantis, which is the case. However, do not confuse the GigaRise with the most popular Yggdrasil Gaming’s Gigablox feature since the two have nothing in common. Besides, this gameplay takes place deep underwater on a 5-reel interface, 3 to 8 rows and 243 paylines. On the sides of the reels are two columns, which support the reels together.
What’s more, this slot machine’s primary focus is on the reels’ rise, which will increase the number of win ways to 32,768. These lines will come to play when all the eight rows are filled with symbols. This review will inform you about this much-anticipated slot, tips to test the demo mode, and play online with no registration.
Atlantean GigaRise Features Overview
|Reels||5x3 (up to 5x8)|
|Maximum win||Progressive Jackpot|
|Paylines||243 up to 32,768|
|Min coins per spin||0.20|
|Max coins per spin||40.00|
|Release date||22 April 2021|
|Special features||Wilds, Free Spins, Progressive Jackpots, Rising Reels|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
Top Casinos Where to Play Atlantean GigaRise for Real Money
Atlantean GigaRise Mobile Slot Features and Bonuses
Symbols include a trident, lyres, amphorae, swords, jewellery, and the usual card suit icons. However, these symbols do not fill all the positions in the reels. Instead, they leave room for the rising reels feature. Below are some of the features you should keep an eye on in the free Atlantean GigaRise demo and cash modes.
- Wild. Represented by a golden column, the wild symbol will stand for any symbol. Furthermore, it contributes to more winning combinations.
- Rising Reels Feature. This bonus is the main enticement in the slot. The trident symbols trigger this. So when these icons appear on a reel, then the respective column will increase by one position while expanding the paylines. The reels stay raised, and when a trident appears on a fully expanded reel, with eight rows in height, a bonus game will set in motion.
- Free Spins. Three to five scatter symbols award 20, 40, or 80 free spins, respectively.
- Bonus Game. There are three prizes in the bonus game divided into bronze, gold, or silver. The bonus round has one horizontal win line, and any symbol that lands on it will award up to 80 free spins, jackpots, or wins of up to 200x the bet. Landing the jackpot symbol on this part is the most exciting part of the Atlantean GigaRise free slot and cash modes since it can award as follows:
- Forgotten Jackpot: 40 credits
- Rare Jackpot: 200 credits
- Mythical Jackpot: 600 credits
- Ancient Jackpot: 1500 credits
- Legendary Jackpot: 15,000 credits
Atlantean GigaRise RTP and Maximum Win
The return to player (RTP) percentage for the Atlantean GigaRise by Yggdrasil Gaming is 96%. This rate is reasonable, considering that it is the average rate for online slots. Theoretically, this translates to a payback of $96 if you play with a bet of $100. However, note that the wins are determined randomly, and the RTP is calculated with millions of spins.
Also, the variance is high, and the maximum win is about 2,000x bet without possible jackpots. Due to its high volatility, coming close to the big win will take some time. But a lot of patience, good gaming strategies, and a reasonable bankroll can come in handy in waiting for these prizes.
If you are looking for a stable jackpot game, check out the Atlantis Megaways slot with fixed jackpot tiers.
Atlantean GigaRise slot demo and real play games are mobile compatible. For that reason, players can dive deep into the ocean floor in their Android, iPad, and iPhone devices. Also, you can play on mobile without download since the game is playable directly from your browser.
With progressive jackpots and rewarding features, the Atlantean GigaRise slot is okay, especially for casual players and low rollers. Just make sure you play the Atlantean GigaRise for free first before actual play.