Ghost Glyph Slot Demo
Ghost Glyph by QuickSpin is a 7×7 slot machine due for release in September 2020. It is a cluster-based slots game where you get to fill urns after you use ghosts in winning combinations. This game has no paylines.
The Ghost Glyph mobile slot has random wild symbols, urn bonuses, avalanches, and free spins. As of this moment, the developers are still updating the assets. In this Ghost Glyph slot review, let us take a look at the game mechanics based on what the developers have announced. We will let you know what we have seen in the demo from QuickSpin itself.
Update: the demo is up.
Ghost Glyph Overview
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum Win||2,000x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.10|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Release date||8 September 2020|
|Special features||Four Bonus Urns, Wilds, Cluster Mechanic, Free Spins|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
|Another Glyph Slot||Golden Glyph|
Top Casinos to Play Ghost Glyph for Real Money
Design and Theme
The game is drawn in 2D cartoons. The theme is Halloween, so expect Casper-like characters in this mobile casino game. There are four main characters that you will spin in the Ghost Glyph slot machine. These are:
- Blue ghosts
- Yellow ghosts
- Red ghosts
- Green ghosts
Each of these characters has a prize of its own, and some of them are the key to triggering the bonuses and features.
Ghost Glyph Free Slot Features
Here are the features of the slots machine:
- Wild – it is a random block with a letter “W” in it. It can be used to substitute for any symbol to create a winning cluster.
- Free Spins – during this round, there is a meter at the top left corner of the playing grid. Every time you manage to tumble the reels, the meter will increase by one. If you fill the meter, it will upgrade the final feature in the free spins mode. The final feature varies.
- Tumble – if you form a winning cluster, the winning symbols will disappear. The remaining ones will drop, and then they will get replaced. If you form new winning clusters because of the tumble, you will get paid, at no added cost — you do not have to bet. The tumble feature ends if there are no winning combos anymore.
- Urn – there are five urns on top of the grid. These urns appear randomly and get activated from left to right, with the blue urn being always the last one to get activated. Each urn will activate a random feature. For example, the green urn releases the green ghost, which changes many symbols into the same one. The yellow urn activates many wilds and drops them on the grid. The orange one burns many symbols to activate a tumble, and the blue one activates the free spins. The urns are also active during the free spins bonus, but the thing you want to wait for is the Final Feature, which only happens at the end of the free spins round.
- Massive Wild: One final feature is the massive wild — it is a wild that covers several blocks out of the 7×7 grid. With this wild, you increase the likelihood of forming giant clusters, which pay a lot of coins.
Ghost Glyph Slot Machine Biggest Prize
The maximum win is 2,000x your bet. This can only happen in the best-case situation where you landed a huge cluster of symbols in a base spin.
Ghost Glyph Slot Review Summary
The Ghost Glyph online slot is a Halloween-themed game that one can look forward to upon release. The great thing about it is that it is mobile compatible. The slot mobile version works on all types of devices — all you need is a browser and internet connection to play on mobile.
It is too early to say if the free Ghost Glyph demo brings something new to the table, as the game mechanics are not yet final. It is likely that the developers are still working on some kinks — or they may add new features before it gets released in 2020.
Try to play slot demo from our site. Play for fun and play for free as much as you like. Use our demo slot to craft your slot strategy, and test it again and again if it works. If it does, you can go ahead and choose from our list of recommended casinos, so you can play the slot game for real cash.