Gemstone Jackpot Slot
This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
The Gemstone Jackpot slot machine comes from the vast library of Novomatic. Released on August 8, 2014, the game is a 5X3 machine where players can place wagers on 10 pay lines. It has a low to medium variance and an RTP of 95.08%.
In this Gemstone Jackpot slot review, you will learn how much money is at stake, how to operate the game with no download, where to play for free and for cash, and also get to know some tips to help you get the best experience.
- 1 Gemstone Jackpot Slot Overview of Design and Theme
- 2 Slot Features and In-Game Bonuses
- 3 Slot Buttons and How to Use Them
- 4 How to Play Gemstone Jackpot Slot Machine and Win
- 5 The Maximum Possible Win
- 6 How to Play Gemstone Jackpot Slot Game with Real Money
- 7 Slot Mobile Compatibility
- 8 Gemstone Jackpot Slot Review Summary
Gemstone Jackpot Slot Overview of Design and Theme
The slot sports a classic luxury theme, but with a twist of modern technology. The symbols you will spin here are different kinds of gems, with the diamond as the most prized symbol. There are seven total symbols, all of which will spin on reels wrapped in gold.
There are no low-value symbols here, so you can enjoy winning huge sums from all symbols. This is what makes the slot machine a low-variance one. There are no other symbols that can affect how you form a combo, such as wilds, scatters, and bonuses.
Slot Features and In-Game Bonuses
Apart from the base game, there are some features here that can help you win more money than the usual base game prizes.
- Lock Feature – If you succeed in landing a winning combination, these symbols will lock and the remaining slots will respin once.
What you want to happen here is to keep landing new combos connected to the original pay line, so the Gemstone Jackpot slot machine will spin over and over again until you fill out the grid with the same symbol.
- Gamble Feature – After each win, you can choose to collect your prizes or gamble for a chance to double it. If you choose to gamble, you have to guess the colour of a card that is facing down.
If your guess is correct, you will double your prize. You would lose your prizes if you guessed it wrong. If you lose, the gamble round is over. If you win. You can play up to five times for that single win.
- Jackpot – the jackpot has something to do with the Lock and Spin feature. If you manage to fill up the grid with one same symbol, you will win the corresponding jackpot. The prizes for the lowest bet of 0.1 coins per line are:
- Diamond – 50
- Green Gem – 5
- Red Gem – 10
- Yellow Gem – 3
- Blue Gem – 4
- Orange Gem – 1
- Purple Gem – 2
As the respins happen, you can win more money at no extra cost to you. The jackpot prize will depend on your bet size. As you increase your wager, the jackpot value will also increase commensurate to your bet. If you are that lucky, the slot can land the same symbol for the entire grid. If this happens, you will also win the same jackpot prize.
The Gemstone Jackpot free play game gears away a little bit from the common game style, as it does not have wild and scatter symbols. This one also does not offer free spins. What you need to look forward to is the Lock and Spin feature.
Slot Buttons and How to Use Them
There are several buttons that you need to operate. Below is a simple tutorial:
- Menu – use this to see the paytable, paylines, and game rules.
- Lines – choose how many lines you want to bet on.
- Total Bet – this is the total wager for a spin; depending on the version of the game, you can choose between 0.10 and 50 coins.
- Max Bet – click this if you do not want to choose bets manually; only use this if you want to wager the highest amount.
- Auto – this is the autoplay button where you can program the slot to spin on its own; you can choose how many rounds it will spin and also set a stop-win and stop-loss limit.
- Spin – click this to begin the round.
Note that if you use the autoplay button, you are not eligible for the gamble feature. The slot machine will just collect each win and spin again. The bet amount that the auto-spin will use is the one you set before you activated the auto-spin.
How to Play Gemstone Jackpot Slot Machine and Win
Take a look at the step by step guide to operate the slot.
- Select how many lines you want to bet on; choose between one and ten lines.
- Click on the bet button; the minimum is 0.1 coins per line, and the maximum is 50 coins per spin.
- Click on the Spin button found at the bottom right.
- The reels will spin and stop; if you win, you will be paid.
To win in the game, you have to land at least three gems of the same color. These gems must meet the following conditions:
- They must be on adjacent reels;
- The first symbol must be on the first reel;
- They must be on specific slots on a pay line;
- That payline must have a bet;
- The combo must be from left to right.
Here is the paytable for the lowest bet of 0.1 coins with ten pay lines.
On this paytable, you will win 0.5 coins at a bet of 0.1 if you landed five green gems on a pay line. With that bet size, the most that you can win is 5 coins, and only if you manage to land a winning combo for the diamond.
If you have the budget, you must bet the highest amount so you can win as much as 50 coins. But if not, be conservative on your wager sizes. 0.1 coins per round should be enough. The best approach here is to bet small bit get more chances to recoup your losses.
The Maximum Possible Win
On Gemstone Jackpot video slot, the maximum win is 50 coins at the lowest bet of 0.1 coins, which is equal to 500x your total bet. If you wager 5 coins per line on the mobile casino game, your overall bet is 50 coins, with a potential jackpot win of 25,000 coins! You can only win this if your fill-up the entire grid with the diamond symbol.
How to Play Gemstone Jackpot Slot Game with Real Money
The slot machine is available for real cash gaming. There are many casinos that offer it, but we have our own selection.
- Mr Green – in this casino, you can take advantage of a match-up bonus capped at £100. You can get this after you register, plus you will get 200 bonus spins.
- Casino Cruise – get $1,000 upon registration plus 200 free play spins. The $1,000 is a deposit bonus that is split between four deposits. At first, you will get 100% match-up capped at $200, and 200 free spins. The rest of your second to fourth deposits will have up to 50% match up and a cap of $300.
- All Slots Casino – in this casino, the bonus is 1,500 EUR or its currency equivalent. The bonus is split between three deposit, and you can get a cap of 500 EUR. This bonus only applies to new customers, and you need to meet a 50x wagering requirement to be able to withdraw.
Note that all casinos have a wagering requirement for bonus, and the targets vary. Some will ask for 30x awhile some will ask for 50x.
Apart from that, each casino has a different wagering contribution. In most cases, only slot machines can contribute 100% to the wagering requirement.
There is also a maximum amount of money you can wager. For example, most casinos will only allow you to bet $5 per round. Anything that exceeds that will forfeit your bonus money.
Read the terms and conditions so you can follow the rules and withdraw your winnings.
Slot Mobile Compatibility
The slot machine is mobile compatible. It will launch on a browser that can read HTML 5 or Flash. It will work regardless of the gadget’s operating system.
If you are playing this game in the paid version, the casino where you belong to may require you to install an app. For the free Gemstone Jackpot demo play, you can play in our site without download, no registration, and no deposit.
Gemstone Jackpot Slot Review Summary
The Gemstone Jackpot by Novomatic is a simple game that leans toward the classic genre. However, it does not have the usual elements of a 5-reel slot machine that we typically see today, such as the wild and scatter symbols.
The Gemstone Jackpot online slot is best played in the free version, so you can test it first. See if you can create a slot strategy that will improve your winning odds before you register and play with real money.
Play casino games on mobile and see how they work. By the time you master the rules, deposit money in a real cash casino to have a chance to win the jackpot.