Gemmed! by Betsoft takes you to gem-filled mines using a MaxPay, a newly developed game engine. This engine features a whopping 40,503 different ways to line up winning symbols. Symbol sizes will change randomly on every spin. Watch out for huge blocks of symbols which come with more winning patterns and better prizes.
An attractive free fall round awaits with up to 50 freebies up for grabs. The free Gemmed! game round works jointly with wild symbols to give you wins as tasty as 21,667 times the size of your stake. You can proceed to the double up mini-game if you appreciate a little more risk for higher returns. This option allows you to stake whole or half of the cash prize from the concluding winning round and play a game of prediction.
Keep reading to know all the secrets of this game.
|Theme||Gems and Jewels|
|Min coins per spin||0.10|
|Max coins per spin||10.00|
|Release date||24 September 2019|
|Special features||Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Autoplay Option, Multiplier, Free Spins|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
Mobile Casinos to Play Gemmed! for Real Money
Design and Graphics
The slot’s theme whisks us to massive gemstone mines in an enchanted forest. The graphics are pretty much to the standards of the innovative Betsoft. A fitting tune plays in the background with occasional interruptions by cluttering coins and collapsing reels announcing a winning round. The 9×9 reel set is held in place by a pair of huge trees. Symbols on the reels are uniquely designed and join the innovative reel setup to create a stimulating visual experience.
Game Symbols and Special Features
Standard & High Paying Symbols
- Standard symbols include the lower value playing cards A, K, J, Q, 9 and 10 printed on colourful stones. Payouts start with at least four of a kind match all the way to a nine of a kind, which pays 2.5 times your wager. Also printed on coloured stones are images of the silver spoon, red flower, purple mushroom, a green leaf, and blueberries. These are mid-value symbols which pay 3x to 10x your wager for nine of a kind.
- The high-value icons you can look forward to include white snowflakes, blue raindrops, and the yellow sun. You need to match four to nine of the snowflakes or raindrops to receive a payout. The yellow sun payouts start at three to nine of a kind.
- The multi-cluster beautifully designed gem is the slot’s scatter tasked with unlocking the free games round. The rainbow block of gem represents the wild symbol. It substitutes for all the regular symbols, but the scatter to help complete winning lines.
|Symbols Payout*||9 of them||8 of them||7 of them||6 of them||5 of them||4 of them|
*Winnings are multiplied by a total be (current is 1.00)
- Wild Substitutions. The rainbow jewel substitutes for all the regular symbols on the reels when they occur along with any potentially winning combination. With up to 40,503 ways to match symbols and win, these wilds play a crucial role in completing winning lines and delivering valuable prizes.
- Free Spins. The free games round comes into play when you get at least five multi-cluster gemstones. There are 15 free falls for five scatters and up to 50 free falls for ten scatter icons. Landing four will award you small instant wins. The round can be triggered countless times and comes with excellent potential for wins as good as 21,667 times your stake.
- The Double up Game. The double-up option offers you a chance to make twice the size of your prize from the concluding round at additional risk. The double up button becomes active every time you hit a win. Press the button to play the coin toss mini-game. The right prediction doubles your win while getting it wrong forfeits the entire amount at stake. The ‘gamble all’ or ‘gamble half’ option is provided to help you take an assessed risk.
Find the command list at the bottom of the game screen. Basic controls include the + and – buttons which are used to adjust your bet, the autoplay option, the spin button, and the paytable. The autoplay button allows you to send from five to a hundred spins into the automatic spin mode under your preferred bet settings. Otherwise hit the spin button once you’ve set your bet as desired.
How to Play Gemmed! Slot Machine
Gemmed! slot machine gameplay introduces us to a unique reel set comprising of 9×9 collapsing reels. This is the MaxPays system which is also the most significant thing in the slot. Symbols landing in 9×9 reel positions will vary large to skinny rectangular blocks and small squares. Large-sized symbols have more combinations running through them, leading to higher payouts.
Prizes are awarded when you land three to nine symbols touching each other either in diagonal or adjacent progression starting from left to right.
Bet settings vary from 0.10 credits minimum to a maximum of 10 credits per spin. This is a medium to high volatility slot.
Gemmed! Slot for Real Money and Gemmed! for Fun
The free Gemmed! slot machine is as available as the real money play. Playing for reel money will require you to sign up at a preferred Betsoft casino and make a deposit. Gemmed! free play, on the other hand, is available on a single click at numerous casinos online. Play Gemmed! for free in the UK to build a strategy and learn a few tips that come handy on the real money side.
Gemmed! Slot on the Go
Gemmed! mobile play is available if you would rather go to the mines on your smartphone or tablet. This game is among a huge bunch of the latest Betsoft servings that are mobile compatible to give you exclusive experience on all compatible handheld devices.
Gemmed! Slot: Final Thoughts
The innovative game engine and the generous free spins are the main hooks of this game. The big win Gemmed! on a single spin peaking at 21,667 times your wager is also a great aspect of this slot. Being a medium to high volatility slot, Gemmed! may be just another bank drainer lying in Betsoft’s library. This doesn’t stick if you approach the slot with some level of bank management skills. Overall, spin the reels on your lucky day and take home those tons of impressive payouts. The fun side of this slot is not entirely lost too if you’re thinking of spending some time playing the slot’s demo.