Forbidden Throne slot is a 5-reel, 40-payline video game from Microgaming. It is a mystery packed game that revolves around battles and magic. It focuses on two figures – Sorconass and Wulthor who are the keepers of the throne. Expect duels as the players will fight to gain rule of the magic throne.
Forbidden Throne Overview
|Min coins per spin||0.01|
|Max coins per spin||0.50|
Mobile Casinos to Play Forbidden Throne for Real Money
With every twist and turn, you can expect some intriguing surprises. If you play right, you may end up ruling the land as a king!
The minimum coin per line is 1 while the maximum coin per line is 10. The minimum coin value is 0.01 while the maximum is 0.5. The jackpot is 50 while the betting range is between 0.40 and 200 for each spin.
Symbols include helmets, amulets, sorceress, spell books, crowns, the dark elf, unicorn, Phoenix, castle as well as the Forbidden Throne logo.
It is possible to play on a laptop, desktop as well as a number of mobile devices.
Winning the Game
In order to win, you will have to gather as many identical symbols as possible throughout the Forbidden Throne slot. You will have to ensure that they are identical and that they are matched from the left to right on the paylines.
Watch out for the special magical symbols as they are the keys that will unlock your entrance to the kingdom. Symbols you should look out for include:
- The magic sphere which will pave the way for the bonus part of the game. If 3 of these symbols appear anywhere on the screen, then you will have triggered 10 free spins. If 4 appear, then you will get 20 and if 5 appear, then you will enjoy 30 free spins. The beauty of this portion of the game is that 3 or more of these symbols will re-trigger the spins round.
- The Wild symbol is represented by the game logo, and it can be used to replace all other symbols save for the magic sphere.
- It is possible to win 500x your stake if you are able to place certain tokens on certain reels thus turning the reels wild. These symbols are the Ice Stallion, Sorconass the Queen of Ice, Fiery Hawk, Wulthor the Elven Lord of Fire and the Palace.
Ideally, you want to transform between 1 and 5 reels into wilds on a single spin if you wish to earn some decent winnings in the game.
Features That Make the Game Tick
One of the intriguing features in the Forbidden Throne slot is the free spins feature. In order to unlock this feature, you will have to locate 3 or more Scatters on any part of the screen. If you locate 5 symbols, you get to enjoy 30 free spins, if you locate 4, then you are presented with 20 and if you locate 3, then you will have 10 free spins.
Other games with the same theme or name include The Dark Knight Rises, Planet Fortune and the Forgotten land of Lemuria
The bonus rounds in online Forbidden Throne slot machine make for a profitable game.
- The Wild Reels Round could garner you up to 500x your stake if spun right! During this round, you will have to ensure that symbols such as the Ice Stallion, Sorconass the Queen of Ice, Fiery Hawk, Wulthor the Elven Lord of Fire and the Palace land on certain reels in order to turn them wild thereby earning you some decent winnings.
- The free spins round – The beauty of this round is that it can be re-triggered. Depending on the number of Scatters on the screen, you can get up to 30 free spins. 3 Scatters translate to 10 free spins; 4 Scatter symbols translate to 20 free spins while 5 scatter symbols translate to 30 free spins.
Playing for Cash or for Free
It is possible to play slot machines Forbidden Throne for free or for cash. If you opt to play for cash, then there is a number of casinos to choose from. Care must be taken however in the amount of money you stake. Avoid stacking money that you would feel pained to lose.
There are a number of payment systems employed by different casinos some of which include: Click2Pay, Bank Transfer, EntroPay, Visa, Paypal, Neteller, and Skrill among others.