"Details for Firestorm Game"
|Min coins per spin||0.25|
|Max coins per spin||100|
Mobile Casinos to Play Firestorm for Real Money
Symbols here comprise of precious stones of different colours against a backdrop of an ancient temple. Icons that pay higher are set against bronze, silver and gold backgrounds. There is a South American soundtrack in the background. There are two wilds, a standard wild icon and a bonus wild showcased by a burning mask.
How to Play?
There are standard steps to take when you come across this game at the casino:
- When you open up this video slot you will find the buttons to set wagers and paylines at the bottom;
- Minimum to maximum bet ranges from 25p to £250 for every spin;
- Maximum bet on each payline increases the possibility to land jackpot of 1000 coins for a player;
- Autoplay feature is also present that can set the lines, spinning a set number of times to provide optimal payouts;
- There is a Firestorm mobile version to try as well.
Payouts in Firestorm at Casino
There are different ways to win payouts in Firestorm for real money:
- 3, 4, 5 of wild icon pays out 160, 200 and 2000 coins;
- 3, 4, 5 of red and purple gemstones against the gold background as well as green gemstone offer 40, 80 and 200 coins respectively which are high paying;
- Bonus wild is a burning mask icon that triggers respin feature when two or more of the icons appear on the lines; the wilds remain in place and the reels spin util another of the 3 locking icons come on the lines;
- The more the number of flaming masks the higher the multiplier value;
- 3, 4, 5 of the masks are equivalent to 2x, 3x and 4x multiplier effects.
Play for Fun or Real Money
It is possible to play Firestorm online slot for free when you land at any of the portals were Quickspin titles are found. You can try this title in a demo mode; this helps you understand the features, simply for fun.
If you go through a review of the slot machine, you will surely be intrigued to know more about it and want to try it yourself and jump to your own conclusions.