Fat Santa Slot Demo
Christmas is about to begin, Santa is here, his sleigh is full of golden coins, and, for some reason, he is fat. Well, we are only interested in the golden coins anyway, not the fitness level of good old Santa Claus. This is the latest video slot of Push Gaming, which released lots of successful slots this year, such as Tiki Tumble, Fat Rabbit, and Wild Swarm. And if you have played Fat Rabbit before, Fat Santa demo will look quite familiar. Both games use the same rules, same bonus rounds, and same RTP rates, according to the paytable. Only the theme and symbols are different, but these are essentially the same games.
This is not a bad thing, of course. Using the same “infrastructure” for a couple of video slots is a very common thing in the iGaming industry, and when done right, it can be fun and profitable. Luckily, the Fat Santa video slot falls into the category of “done right”. As always, you can play the demo slot version of this game on our website and find suggestions on where to play the real money version. But before doing all of that, let’s take a closer look at the features and continue our guide.
Fat Santa Features Overview
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum Win||6,405 x Bet|
|Min coins per spin||0.25|
|Max coins per spin||25.00|
|Release date||21 November 2018|
|Special features||Expanding Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Autoplay Option, Free Spins, Buy Feature|
|Mobile||Portrait Screen Layout|
|One more FAT game||Fat Rabbit|
Top Casinos to Play Fat Santa for Real Money
Game Graphics and Exclusive Features
The visual quality of the Fat Santa slot machine is quite high. The background is a static 2D image, but it has a couple of animations. The game has a cartoony and colourful look, and the theme is about Christmas, as it is obvious. As for exclusive features, we can list them as below:
- Fat Santa is played on a 5×5 grid (5 reels and 5 rows).
- There are 50 pay lines.
- There is a “buy a bonus” feature. This is the first Push Gaming slot to use this feature – it means purchasing a bonus with coins, literally. We will explain this in detail below.
- The RTP rate is 96.45%, which is a respectable figure.
Fat Santa Online Slot Payout, Symbols, and Bonus Features
The free play version has 10 symbols in total (this is also the case for real money version, of course). 4 of these symbols are shown with Christmas-related pictures, such as a reindeer and gift boxes. These symbols pay between 0.32 and 20.00 coins. The other 4 symbols are shown with play sign cards, and their payout values are between 0.16 and 2.00 coins. That’s 8 symbols in total, right? Well, the last two symbols are wild, and one of them is shown with the picture of Santa. The other one uses a picture of a Christmas pie. The one with the Santa pays between 0.80 and 20.00 coins. The one with the pie does not have any payout value, but both substitute for other symbols. In other words, you can complete any winning combination with any wild symbol.
So, What About Bonuses?
Can we use a slot strategy with the bonus features? Since they are activated randomly, not really, there is no strategy that can be used. These are the bonus rounds/features of the game:
- Santa’s Sleigh Bonus: This one is also known as the “Random Wilds” bonus. While you are playing the game, Santa may decide to fly over the reels with this sleigh. If this happens, he places a random number of wild symbols (Christmas pie ) onto the reels and increases your chances of winning with the next spin. The randomly placed wild symbols last for a single spin. This feature is triggered completely random.
- Free Spins Bonus: If both wild symbols land anywhere on the reels at the same time, you will win 5 free spins. This feature can be re-triggered by landing these wild symbols again and again.
- Growing Wild feature: For every Christmas pie symbol you collect, the size of the Santa symbol will increase. This symbol can grow until it covers all the reels and with each increase in size, you will win 5 more free spins.
- Buy a Bonus: You can trigger the free spins bonus round anytime you want, by purchasing it with 80x current bet amount. (This feature may not be available if you play Fat Santa slot for free.) It costs too much, and your winning chance stays the same, so we cannot advise using this feature.
What Does the Game Look Like?
You don’t need any tutorial – this is a very easy to play game with a simple yet useful interface. As usual, all of the buttons you need are located at the bottom. The speaker symbol is used to change the sound volume, and the grid button next to that opens the paytable. Even if you play Fat Santa slot free version, take a look at this table first: It contains all the rules, payouts, and other important information you need to know. The large “play” button at the bottom right is used to start the game/spin the reels. And the button next to it is used for automatic spinning. If you are looking for useful tips, this is the best one we can give: instead of clicking “manually”, set a number and spin all the reels automatically.
How to Play Fat Santa Slot Machine?
The test play and real money versions of the game use the same rules and have the same winning chances. So, even if you play for free, you can find out the actual payout frequency of the game, which is satisfying enough. Your goal is to spin the reels and land the same symbols (at least 3 of them) next to each other on a pay line. When you do this, you will get paid according to the paytable and the symbol set you placed.
|Symbols Payout*||5 of them||4 of them||3 of them|
|Spades and Hearts||2.00||0.80||0.20|
|Diamonds and Clubs||1.60||0.60||0.16|
*Winnings are multiplied by a total bet (current is 1.00)
Biggest Win of Fat Santa Casino Game
The Fat Santa slot machine does not have multiplier payments. The big win Fat Santa amount (biggest prize you can win) is 160.000 coins. To reach that figure, you must play with the maximum bet amount. Speaking of which, spinning the reels costs 0.25 coin minimum and 25 coins maximum each and every time. The “total bet” section on the interface shows how many coins you have placed for that spin.
Is There a Mobile Version?
There is no separate Fat Santa mobile version: The game is already mobile compatible due to its modern codebase. This means you can play it on all devices that have an internet connection, no matter what the operating system is. The game runs on browsers, and all you need to do is clicking the “play” button.
The Bottom Line
Push Gaming developed another game worth your attention. Unusual bonus features and free spins, wide betting range and a jackpot of 160.000 make Fat Santa a choice for millions before the festive Christmas period.