This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
It is important to familiarize yourself with the how’s of the game in order to ensure that its features are being properly utilized.
Here is a list of a few reminders:
- Before anything else, click on the “i” button at the lower left portion of the screen to access the pay table. Familiarize yourself with the winning combinations and its corresponding prizes so you know what to expect. Other information is also available by navigating through the screen.
- Select pay lines to play through. You can do this by clicking on the numbers one, three, five, seven, or ten located on either side of the centre screen.
- When you have decided to play through, choosing and clicking between the bets located under the “Please place your bet” interface will automatically set the reels in motion.
Having 5 reels and 10 various pay lines, Extra Stars Slot Machine is themed around a childish universe where fruits, the lucky seven and the star symbols are introduced. As the title suggests, this star symbol will totally change the flavour of the game with its special effect once revealed on one of the reels. The musical background complements the theme with every click bringing you a variety of playful sounds that will surely ignite creative vibes as you play the game.
Extra Stars Overview
Mobile Casinos to Play Extra Stars for Real Money
Free & Real Money
It is best to play Extra Star’s demo version first before deciding to push through with the use of real cash. This is applicable to the other real money slots as well. Its RTP is at 95.78%.
Extra Stars has a progressive jackpot with 4 different levels. Each level is represented by a card suit.
The hierarchy of levels are as follows:
- Club – First level
- Diamond – Second level
- Heard – Third level
- Spade – Fourth level
The higher the level, the higher the prize awarded.
This jackpot round has a random trigger. Once triggered, Extra Stars will enter the Jackpot Cards round.
The mechanics are simple:
- A field of 12 face-down cards will be shown to you.
- You will choose from the 12 cards.
- The goal is to reveal 3 cards of the same suit.
- Once a suit is revealed three times, the jackpot win corresponding to that suit will be awarded to you.
Bonus Features and Free Spins
Five symbols of the lucky seven on an active pay line will award you 1,000 credits. This is the highest payout you could get for a single combination.
The wild symbol of the game is the star icon. Once revealed on the second, third, fourth, or fifth reel, it automatically changes all symbols on that reel to the wild one. Moreover, you get a free spin once this happens. The spin will only affect the other reels that were not affected by the star’s special effect. This gives you a higher chance to land those winning combinations.
Another feature is the “gamble” mode which triggers the moment you land a winning combination. This feature is also common to most online Novomatic casino games, you can activate it by clicking on the “Gamble” button right below the winnings section on the bottom-right portion of the screen. Once clicked, a mini-game will ensue. You will choose whether the face-down card is a red or a black suit. If you chose correctly, your winnings will be doubled. If not, you don’t get to win anything. You can disable this feature by clicking on one of the bet buttons.