East Coast vs West Coast Slot Demo
East Coast vs West Coast slots game pays tribute to the famous rap battles of the ‘90s. This new game is a hip-hop-themed slot game with plenty of unique features. It offers five reels and 243 paylines (ways to win). You can also enjoy Respins, Free Spins, and Bonus rounds with unique multipliers to increase your overall winnings. The Enhancer features will let you win up to 30,618 times your original bet. You can also expand reels, link reels, and expand symbols.
East Coast vs West Coast Features Overview
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum win||30,000x Stake|
|Paylines||243 up to 84,375|
|Min coins per spin||0.10|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Release date||2 February 2021|
|Special features||Drive By Respins, East Coast Spins, West Coast Spins, Coast to Coast Spins, Feature Buy|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
|Exclusive Feature||xWays®, xNudge®|
Top Casinos Where to Play East Coast vs West Coast for Real Money
A Brief Overview
East Coast vs West Coast by Nolimit City offers five reels, three rows, and 243 ways to win. You can also increase your ways to win up to 84,375 lines with expanding reels. East Coast vs West Coast slot demo and the real money game need you to land three or more symbols on adjoining reels to win combos. You can start betting with as low as 0.20 coins and go as high as 100 coins per spin.
You can also use the autoplay feature for up to 100 spins here. The average hit frequency rate for this slot machine is 30.27%. Therefore, you will land a winning combo on at least one-third of spins. The volatility is high. So, you can enjoy a big win with a fantastic RTP by your side.
East Coast vs West Coast Features and Bonuses
East Coast vs West Coast free slot and the actual game offer plenty of unique features to increase your winning combos and payouts. These include free spins, enhancer features, and respin features and Nolimit bonus features.
- Respin Feature. You can trigger the “Drive-by Respin feature” when you land two Bonus Scatter symbols on the same spin to get a chance for a third Scatter. This option will offer one respin along with one Enhancer Feature.
- Enhancer Features. Whether you play on mobile or another device, you can take advantage of the Enhancer features. This bonus happens when you trigger free spins or respin features. These features will also offer you increasing Multipliers, Regular and Infectious X-Ways, Nudges, and Linked Reels that will keep adding to your winnings until you can land winning combos.
- East Coast Spins Feature. If you can land more than three bonus symbols, you can enjoy up to 10 free spins in the East Coast spins feature. In this round, an Infectious X-Way symbol will land on every spin. You can also enjoy more Enhancers during this round.
- West Coast Spins Feature. If you land more than three bonus symbols, you can activate the West Coast Spins feature. This feature will let you enjoy up to 10 free spins and 2 of the enhancers.
- Coast to Coast feature. Get 12 Free Spins with all the Enhancer options possible.
- Buy Feature. If you’re not patient enough, you can buy your way into bonuses. All three Free Spins options are available under the Star icon.
Try the East Coast vs West Coast mobile slot on our site for free to test these features yourself.
East Coast vs West Coast Maximum Win
The maximum win is 30,618 times your original bet. The game also allows you to maximize your ways to win up to 84,375 ways. This game offers an RTP of 96.04%, and you can increase this to 96.89% with the Bonus Buy feature and high variance.
You can play East Coast vs West Coast for free on our site before deciding to play with real money.
The free East Coast vs West Coast demo and the actual game will take you back to the ‘90s and offer a deep sense of nostalgia. When you play online, you can test this game on our site for free and see what it brings to the table. It offers a break from mundane graphics and delivers something new at your fingertips. It is 100% mobile compatible, and you can win more than 30,000 times your original stakes.
Going back to the golden era of Hip Hop working with graffiti and killer soundtracks has been pure magic. It’s the game that has been the most fun to work with, and the result shows! This is fo’ sho’ a landmark in Nolimit City’s portfolio and hopefully something that will bring you back to the time of the biggest Hip Hop legends