Durga Online Slot Demo
Durga slots by Endorphina is a video slot that is based on the theme of the Hindu God named Durga, and it gives you an overview of the historic Hindu mythology. Durga was a legendary character who defeated the evil forces of Mahishasura in India.
Defeat the monsters and have a chance at winning the 2,500 coins as a jackpot on a single spin. The slot contains high-quality graphics and amazing background music. The animation in the slot would amaze you, and the jewels on the screen would grab your attention immediately. It was released back in December 2017.
- There are 5 reels and 40 paylines in the game. The paylines are fixed so you have to bet on all the paylines every time.
- The betting range starts at 0.40 coins, and it ends at 400 coins in Durga by Endorphina.
- There are multiple special features in the game, and one of them is known as the Lion expanding wilds.
The symbols in the game are also inspired by Hindu mythology. You would see Puja bell, a ring of fire, lotus flower, etc. in the game as icons. The Puja bell would give you the highest reward in the slot, and that is 2,500 coins for a max bet.
Durga Features Overview
|Maximum Win||1,000x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.01|
|Max coins per spin||1.00|
|Release date||2 December 2017|
|Special features||Expanding Wilds, Risk Game, Free Spins, Scatters|
|Mobile||Landscape Screen Layout|
Top Casinos to Play Durga for Real Money
Special Icons and Features of the Durga Slot
There are multiple features available in Durga mobile slot, and you would be able to activate them with the help of the special icons. We would like to explain all the special icons and features in details, so you have a better understanding of the game. Let’s take a look:
- Wild. The wild icon is represented by a Lion in this slot. It can take the place of every other in the game, apart from the scatter, to create multiple winning combinations.
- Scatter. The scatter icon is represented by an angry demon. The scatter icon brings different rewards for the players as well.
- Expanding Wilds. This feature is activated by the wild icon as well, and it appears on the second and fourth reels. Not only these wilds can expand, but it can also help you win a 2x and 3x multiplier on different winning combinations.
- Free Spins. The free spins feature can be activated by the scatter icon. You need to get a minimum of three scatter icons to activate this feature. Once the feature is started, you can choose between four different special rewards. The rewards include 7, 11, 16, and 26 extra spins with 1x, 2x, 3x, and 5x multiplier, respectively. The free spins can be retriggered as well so you can multiply your winnings during the feature as well.
- Gamble. There is a gamble feature available in this slot. You can put your winnings at stake and win up to 5x your winnings if you are able to guess the suit and colour of the card. There is a chance to multiply your winnings by 2x and 4x as well.
Free and Real Money Play
There is a chance to play free of cost as well. Durga slot demo by Endorphina gives every player a chance to play Durga for free. All you need to do is to scroll to the top of this page and start Durga free slot. You don’t even need to create an account to play free Durga demo, but you won’t be able to win real money while playing the free version.
For getting prizes in real money, you have to bet with real money. For betting with real money, you need to create an account on an online casino and link it with your bank account, credit card, or debit card. Now you have to deposit money, and you can start playing.
Maximum Win in the Durga Game
If you want to score the biggest win in this slot, you would need the help of the Puja bell symbol. You need to land the Puja bell symbol five times on the payline simultaneously to get the chance of winning 2,500 coins in the slot. Your chance of getting this maximum win is every time you spin the reels, and it would definitely give you a decent payout.
How to Win in the Durga Slot
Durga slot is a straightforward slot with easy gameplay. You need to collect as many special icons as you can and activate the special features. The special features would lead you to win amazing prizes. You can also gamble your winnings if you want to and even multiply your existing winning amount. It is all about landing the right symbols on the reels as you have to bet on all the lines every time so you should start small and gradually increase your betting amount.
- If you are on a winning streak, you should definitely go for the maximum bet, so you can have a chance at winning the maximum prize in the game possible in the base game.
- Try to play slot demo first, especially if you are a newbie. In this way, you would be able to understand the gameplay better, and you won’t have to waste your money on this process.
- Keep a spending budget, even if you are a seasonal player.
- Create the limit for yourself and follow it strictly whenever you are spinning the reels.
- Always choose a casino that provides you with multiple promotions and bonuses, so that you have an added advantage while playing the slot.
Durga mobile casino game is filled with surprises for the players, and if you are into modern slots with high-quality graphics and rick in special features, you would definitely like this one.
Another interesting aspect of this slot is that you can play on mobile as well. You don’t need a computer or a laptop to enjoy the slot experience now as it is mobile compatible. Durga slot mobile supports the smartphone users, and you can play it on your iPhone, Android, or even on your tablet. The slot game is available online, so you don’t even have to download any special software or the game. All you need is an active internet connection, and you are good to go to test this slot!
Mahishasura was a buffalo Asura in Hinduism. He is known among most sections of Hindus for his deception and as someone who pursued his evil ways by shape shifting into different forms. He was ultimately killed by Goddess Durga getting named Mahishasuramardini. It is an important symbolic legend in Hinduism, particularly Shaktism. The legendary battle of Mahishasura as evil and Durga as good is narrated in many parts of South Asian and Southeast Asian Hindu temples, monuments and texts such as the Devi Mahatmya. The story is also told in the Sikh text Chandi di Var, also called Var Durga Di, which many in Sikh tradition believe was included in the Dasam Granth by Guru Gobind Singh.