Dungeon: Immortal Evil Slot Machine
This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
EvoPlay Entertainment is proud to announce its novelty: the first in its kind RPG slot. Dungeon: Immortal Evil is the next level of modern slots that will take you to the deadly journey through the kingdom with monsters and evil creatures. Evil never sleeps, and you will feel that on your own here. This role-playing slot is HTML5 mobile optimized. The player can feel the effect of the presence due to a 3D camera following each step of the hero. The graphics of the slot are really impressive and we would not have characterized it as a slot if it didn’t have ordinary game features.
Every action in the game is RNG-based, therefore, the slot does not require any strategy from the player. Just be sure to choose the lucky day not to be killed (yes, we agree that to be quite mediocre advice). Spinning the reels enables you to move through the game and struggle. Every new spin is a fight and the next level of the game. You will be perplexed with the number and assortment of enemies you will be offered, so even a naughty gambler and all-round gamer will find something according to one’s choice. We believe that the specialty of this slot is the black loot that will appear to take you to the darkest evil to lock horns.
Dungeon: Immortal Evil Overview
|Maximum Win||6,000x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.10|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Release date||12 February 2020|
|Special features||Loot System, Bonus Game|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
|Exclusive Feature||Action 3D RPG Slot|
Dungeon: Immortal Evil Features
Well, this online slot is a whole gem, but let’s take a look at the features for better understanding of the gameplay. Instead of spins, here you will descend the evil cathedral and kill monsters until you find a portal to the Immortal Evil itself.
- Loot System. Basically, you won’t wait for a winning combination in Dungeon: Immortal Evil slot, rather for a precious loot to escape from monsters. Every item has its payout and hit frequency. Just like every RPG, the loot is divided into five tiers and every monster has its stack of loot to be dropped:
- Random Events. Some random bonuses could be found in the cathedral’s room that gives a player a decent reward in the Dungeon: Immortal Evil slot.
- Mimic. Mimics are monsters that are often displayed as a quiet treasure chest until an adventure approaches. When this feature happens, players will battle the Mimic and receive five types of random loot from the main game.
- Chest. You are lucky, no monsters appear in the room with a chest and you can collect five types of random loot from the main game.
- Big Game. A gang of five weak monsters appears, one of them has a high possibility to drop rare loot.
- Bad Company. A gang of five monsters with a high probability to obtain loot.
- FreeSpin Round. After finding a portal to a Dungeon, the player will enter a free game. It consists of six rooms and the seventh room with a Boss. During this stage of a game, your character has its own Health Bar and Attack index as all monsters do have too. That’s why clearing the rooms could be rewarded with armour or weapons, or even Health Potions to restore health and continue fighting. Every treasure is useful in defeating from the final Boss – the Immortal Evil itself. The final reward is huge and could be as much as 5,000x your stake.
Dungeon: Immortal Evil Maximum Win
Immortal Evil Slot has unique gameplay, that’s why we cannot calculate the maximum win, but loot’s payouts vary from 0.1x Bet to 5,000x Bet. There are 16 bet levels from 0.10 to 100.00 coins per spin. An Overall RTP is 94%.
This release reminds a lot of Max Quest: Wrath of Ra from BetSoft, the same action-RPG mechanic and loot system. Dungeon: Immortal Evil is a great mobile slot with pleasant controls and smooth graphics. It is worth playing for free, however, you don’t need any strategy to start playing for real money. We are eager to see more such slots in the online gambling industry soon.