Dungeon: Immortal Evil Slot Demo
EvoPlay Entertainment is proud to announce its novelty: the first in its kind RPG slot. Dungeon: Immortal Evil is the next level of modern slots that will take you to the deadly journey through the kingdom with monsters and evil creatures. Evil never sleeps, and you will feel that on your own here. This role-playing slot is HTML5 mobile optimized. The player can feel the effect of the presence due to a 3D camera following each step of the hero. The graphics of the slot are really impressive and we would not have characterized it as a slot if it didn’t have ordinary game features.
Every action in the game is RNG-based, therefore, the slot does not require any strategy from the player. Just be sure to choose the lucky day not to be killed (yes, we agree that to be quite mediocre advice). Spinning the reels enables you to move through the game and struggle. Every new spin is a fight and the next level of the game. You will be perplexed with the number and assortment of enemies you will be offered, so even a naughty gambler and all-round gamer will find something according to one’s choice. We believe that the specialty of this slot is the black loot that will appear to take you to the darkest evil to lock horns.
Let us learn more in this slot review.
Dungeon: Immortal Evil Overview
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum Win||6,000x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.10|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Release date||12 February 2020|
|Special features||Loot System, Bonus Game|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
|Exclusive Feature||Action 3D RPG Slot|
|Comment||Shortlisted for the «Game of the Year EGR 2020»|
Top Casinos to Play Dungeon: Immortal Evil for Real Money
Dungeon: Immortal Evil Features
Well, this online slot is a whole gem, but let’s take a look at the features for better understanding of the gameplay. Instead of spins, here you will descend the evil cathedral and kill monsters until you find a portal to the Immortal Evil itself.
- Loot System. Basically, you won’t wait for a winning combination in Dungeon: Immortal Evil slot, rather for a precious loot to escape from monsters. Every item has its payout and hit frequency. Just like every RPG, the loot is divided into five tiers and every monster has its stack of loot to be dropped:
- Random Events. Some random bonuses could be found in the cathedral’s room that gives a player a decent reward in the Dungeon: Immortal Evil slot.
- Mimic. Mimics are monsters that are often displayed as a quiet treasure chest until an adventure approaches. When this feature happens, players will battle the Mimic and receive five types of random loot from the main game. The fight only starts after the hero character approaches the Mimic. In this case, the hero must defeat the mimic to get a prize from the chest. The five loots are guaranteed if you meet a mimic.
- Chest. You are lucky, no monsters appear in the room with a chest and you can collect five types of random loot from the main game. In this feature, you will find a chest, but you will not be fighting monsters. It is like a bonus in the slot mobile game where you win coins without having to fight the monster.
- Big Game. A gang of five weak monsters appears, one of them has a high possibility to drop rare loot.
- Bad Company. A gang of five monsters with a high probability to obtain loot. In this round, you will receive an event notification. As you fight five monsters, it is very likely that you will find a loot. In this round, the slot will double the possibility of winning a loot. This does not mean it is guaranteed; it only means that the likelihood is increased.
- FreeSpin Round. After finding a portal to a Dungeon, the player will enter a free game. It consists of six rooms and the seventh room with a Boss. During this stage of a game, your character has its own Health Bar and Attack index as all monsters do have too. That’s why clearing the rooms could be rewarded with armour or weapons, or even Health Potions to restore health and continue fighting. Every treasure is useful in defeating from the final Boss – the Immortal Evil itself. The final reward is huge and could be as much as 5,000x your stake.
Dungeon: Immortal Evil Maximum Win
Immortal Evil Slot has unique gameplay, that’s why we cannot calculate the maximum win is, but loot’s payouts vary from 0.1x Bet to 5,000x Bet. There are 16 bet levels from 0.10 to 100.00 coins per spin. An Overall RTP is 94%.
How to Play the Dungeon: Immortal Evil Slots
To start playing, you have to choose your wager. In the slot demo, the betting window is between 0.01 and 100 coins.
To play Dungeon: Immortal Evil mobile slot, just click the spin button. After you do this, your character will move forward in the RPG world. As the leading character does this, he will encounter different monsters. You can double click on the spin button if you do not want to wait for the character to kill the monsters slowly. If you do a double click, the character is going to run, and then he will jump and kill the monsters.
In the Dungeon: Immortal Evil slot demo, you no longer have to control the character to kill the monsters. Typically, this is what you do in an RPF game, but this is already programmed. Your character is going to kill them all. The number of monsters he meets is what makes the game exciting—you will never know what kind of monster he meets in this mobile casino game.
To win in the Dungeon: Immortal Evil free slot machine, the monster must have a loot. It is the loot that determines the prize. Each monster carries between three to five types of loots. The loots have multipliers, which will be applied to your bet.
Tips to Win
This RPG slot is the first of its kind. What you have to do is to kill lots of monster symbols. The challenge you have here is that you will never know what kind of monster would appear on each spin. Some monsters do not even have a loot.
The trick to winning if you play Dungeon: Immortal Evil for free is to manage your spin. There are no paylines here. You have to test the different weapons of the character. The weapon and armour have something to do in the dungeon game, which is like the bonus game. If you are in the dungeon game, the character can die. If he dies, you will go back to the main game.
Since the concept of the free Dungeon: Immortal Evil demo is a 5×1 reel, you are better off conserving your funds. As a one-row slot, it is also more difficult to land winning combinations. If you think about it, 3-reel slots are volatile, so this one has a much higher variance. Conserve your funds in the Dungeon: Immortal Evil by EvoPlay Entertainment and wait until you get to the dungeon round. This is where you will find more value for your money.
This release reminds a lot of Max Quest: Wrath of Ra from BetSoft, the same action-RPG mechanic and loot system. Dungeon: Immortal Evil is a great mobile slot with pleasant controls and smooth graphics. It is worth playing for free, however, you don’t need any strategy to start playing for real money. We are eager to see more such slots in the online gambling industry soon.
This game is worth playing. Play slot demo, and you will realize that it has now taken the form of something like RPG games in console players like PlayStation. In fact, it is no longer a slot machine. It is an RPG game in itself.
At first, you may find the game confusing, but you will eventually enjoy it. The game is a highly innovative slot machine; while it has no reels, it still applies the principles of a slot game. Basically, it is a 5-reel slot machine with one row. The monsters are the key to winning, and you will feel like you are just playing an RPG game.