Druids’ Dream Slot Demo
Druids’ Dream video slot is developed by NetEnt. Druids’ Dream video slot is set to be launched on 6 April 2020. It is the sequel to the Secret of the Stones. It is a high-quality title that you are generally used to when it comes to NetEnt.
Druids’ Dream by NetEnt is a 5-reel and 40-payline title. The primary attraction of the title is the Scatter that is Druid that stays in the enchanted forest. The title comes with a win-both-ways mechanism. This feature as well as the Respins with nudge symbols, Free Spins, and Wild Charge can award you with 200 times the betting amount on each spin.
If you are new to the world of online slots and confused as to how this game works, you should play Druids’ Dream slot free. However, this will not allow you to cash out your wins. So, in case you want to win the jackpot and cash out your wins, you need to play the game for real money, instead of free play.
So, do you want to find out how good this title is? Then read this Druids’ Dream slot review to find out what it has to offer.
Druids’ Dream Features Overview
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum win||200x Stake per spin|
|Min coins per spin||0.01|
|Max coins per spin||20.00|
|Release date||6 April 2020|
|Special features||Wilds, Nudge Feature, Free Spins|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
Top Casinos Where to Play Druids’ Dream for Real Money
The Theme, Graphics, and Animation
Druid’s Dream slots have a Celtic theme. There is a grid in the title that has been crafted in the cracked stone style which is set before a glowing tree. You will find the tree swaying gently in the breeze. The enchanted forest is the backdrop of the reel. Sunrays seep in through the lush greens. As you play the title, you will notice that a deep wood vibe permeates the entire scene. The game is mysterious and enchanting at the same time. It gives out a magical pixie dust feeling.
The soundtrack of Druids’ Dream free play that accompanies the game is super relaxed. It is tranquil and is going to serve as a baby pacifier. However, if you do not like the sound and find it distracting, you always have the option to turn it off. Check out another forest magic slot from NetEnt Wilderland.
Special Features and Rules
In case you have been playing slots for a long period, you will know that slots have bonus and special features. It is an important aspect of the titles, and without them, it might turn out to be boring. In this section of Druids’ Dream slot overview, you are going to learn about the bonus games and special features.
- Wild and Scatter. The Wild can appear as one symbol on reel 1, 3, and 5 in the base game, on reel 1 and 5 on Free Spins, and reel 3 on Re-Spin. Wild icons can also appear as stacks on reel 2 and 4 in the Respin and base game and reel 3 in Free Spins. Stacks of Wild can cover the entire reel from one position, based on how the reel lands. Scatter icons might appear at the bottom of the Wild on reel 2 or the top of Wild icons stack on reel 4 in the Respin and base game. It can also appear in the middle of the Wild stack icon in reel 3 in the Free Spins. Wild can substitute all the icons in the game except for the Scatter to form winning combinations.
- Wild Charge and Respins. In the base game, when Wild icon lands as a stack in reel 2 and 4 at the same time with one Scatter, it will become charged and is going to activate the Respin. Every Charged Wild will provide you with a Respin. The Scatter and Wild that have activated the Respin are going to stay on the reels till the end of the feature.
- Nudge. In the Respin, when a stack of Wild lands on reel 2 and 4 without the Scatter, the Nudge feature will be activated on the following Respin. This gives the chance to land the second Scatter on the reels. In the base game, the Nudge feature will be activated along with the Respin, if one of the Wild icons lands on the reels with the Scatter and the second Wild stack lands without the Scatter. The feature will come to an end when the Respin ends or when the second Scatter lands on the reels.
- Free Spins. When you land 2 Scatter icons on reel 2 and 4 in the base game or Respin, you will receive 6 Free Spins. Every charged Wild on wheel 2 and 4 is going to provide you with an added Free Spin. All the Scatter and Wild in this round are changed to Wild and are going to remain in place till the end of the feature. In this feature, if you land a Scatter on reel 3 along with Wild icons is going to provide you with 3 Free Spins. If you are finding it difficult to understand it, you can play slot demo when it is released. Play for fun and get to know about the various functions of the title prior to risking your own money.
The symbols are the essence of a slot. The symbols are based on the theme of the title. Similar is the case with Druids’ Dream slots. The symbols of this title have been given below.
- Wild icon is the highest paying icon in the title;
- The Blue Rune, Green Rune, Red Rune, and Yellow Rune are the low paying icons;
- Rock, Bear Print Drum, Own, and Wolf are the high paying icons.
In case you are unable to keep all the symbols in mind at one go, you can take advantage of the tutorial. Also, you can play for free. This will give you an idea as to the symbols and their payout.
Rune Symbols are taken from ancient druid’s runes. The game has: Ansuz, Mannaz, Algiz, Othala runes with its sacred meanings.
Important Control Buttons
If you do not know the control buttons, you will not be able to play the game. The control panel of Druids’ Dream free slot has been placed at the bottom of the reels just as many other NetEnt titles. Now, let’s take a look at the important control buttons and their function.
- Before you start to gamble, you will have to choose your desired coin value. The ‘+’ and ‘–’ button will allow you to adjust the coin value. The button at the centre of the panel with one circular arrow is the Spin button and will set the reels in motion;
- The button on the left side of the Spin button is the autoplay button and will move the wheels automatically for a specific number of times without any interruption. Click on it to set the number of times;
- The three-bar button is collapsible that shows options like ‘I’ for the paytable and ‘?’ for the game rules.
How to Play Druids’ Dream Slot Machine?
Druid’s Dream online slot has 5 reels and 40 fixed paylines. All the winning lines are going to be active at all times. Before you start playing, you will have to set the betting amount. The minimum and the maximum betting amount in the game is 0.20 and 400. The winning odds are average. Another factor that adds to your chances is that the game pays both ways, from right to left and from left to right.
The features of Druids’ Dream slots are plenty and can help you to land winning combinations, when you trigger it. Three to five of the same symbols will provide you with a winning combination. The combinations and the payout are made as per the paytable. Thus, before you jump into the game, you need to check the paytable. This will help you to achieve a winning combination. It will also help in formulating a slot strategy and tips. Just make sure that it is easy to follow through.
Maximum Win in Druids’ Dream Slot Machine
The maximum win is 200 times the stake amount on a single spin. If you can unpack the features in the game, you will be able to trigger more winning combinations that will contribute towards your win.
Where to Play the Slot for Real Money?
In case you are interested in playing the game for real money, you need to know that there are many online gambling sites powered by NetEnt providing this title in the real money mode. A few of the sites that offer this title in the real money mode are:
- Casino Gods
- Casino Joy
- PlayAmo online casino
- All Slots
However, since you are gambling for real money, you need to register an account with the online gambling site and make the minimum deposit. If you have signed up into the site for the first time, you are going to be rewarded with a welcome offer. Make sure that you use this to your advantage. However, make sure that you have selected a reputable and licensed online gambling site and check the wagering requirements attached to the bonus.
People use their mobile phones to play games. This is the reason there has been an increasing demand for slot mobile. Thus, NetEnt has made this title mobile compatible. Druids’ Dream mobile slot is available for smartphones and tablets that are powered by iOS and Android. You can play on mobile while you are on the go.
The mobile casino game has a UI that has been adapted to fit the mobile screen. On mobile, the spin wheels are going to disappear while spinning. The title can be opened on the mobile browser without download.
Druids’ Dream slot review shows that it is sharper than the prequel. NetEnt has done a great job in regards to the feature. They are breezy and engaging. The RTP is 96% and has a low-medium variance. If you do not want to risk your money in the beginning, test out the free Druids Dream demo.
A druid (Breton: drouiz; Welsh: derwydd; Old Irish: druí; Scottish Gaelic: draoidh) was a member of the high-ranking class in ancient Celtic cultures. Perhaps best remembered as religious leaders, they were also legal authorities, adjudicators, lorekeepers, medical professionals, and political advisors. While the druids are reported to have been literate, they are believed to have been prevented by doctrine from recording their knowledge in written form, thus they left no written accounts of themselves. They are however attested in some detail by their contemporaries from other cultures, such as the Romans and the Greeks.