Dreamzone Slot Demo
Dreamzone is a new slot from ELK Studios with colourful graphics and on-win features. The game was released on 7 July 2020. It reminds us of Tetris, because of the similar clear lines mechanic and reminds us of old-school PC screen savers where you venture through space. Players are travelling through the dream zone in space and time, collecting features on every win to clear the grid. The final destination of the Dreamzone online slot is Free Spins rounds, where the multiplier could hit up to 512x stake amount. Stay in the zone to win big!
We have prepared some screenshots, early-access demo and an overview of the game. Seaton your belts and let’s dive into the Dreamzone together as you enjoy the Dreamzone free play option.
Dreamzone Features Overview
|Theme||Gems and Jewels, Space and Aliens|
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum Win||2,500x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.20|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Release date||7 July 2020|
|Special features||Dream Features, Bonus Game|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
|Exclusive Feature||In-Game Betting Strategies|
Top Casinos to Play Dreamzone for Real Money
A Dream-like Layout
As you play Dreamzone for free through the demo availed online, you will notice that symbols are set on transparent reels. With every spin, one feels as though they are moving through an infinite tunnel behind the darkness typical of a night sky. It is as though one is travelling through the endless universe in darkness, accompanied by amazing trance music. This layout achieves the effect of being in an unreal world, just as one feels when in a dream.
ELK Studios have used a number of symbols through which gamers can achieve their dream winnings. These can be classified into high and low-value icons as below:
- High-paying symbols – These are the ring-surrounded red, orange, green, blue and purple gems.
- Low-paying icons – these are the smaller gems with no rings around them. They include a heart-shaped red gem, a star-shaped orange jewel, a green cross-like gem, an inverted blue triangular jewel and a purple gem shaped like an inverted blue triangular jewel and a purple gem shaped like an arrowhead.
Read more of this slot review to understand how one wins with the symbols.
Dreamzone Slot Features
First of all, we have Cluster Pays mechanics here and free-falling symbols. The main target is to clear all the symbols on a 5×5 grid. The mission is tough but we have up to 4 bonus features that happen randomly on every win to help us complete the task. Here are the features:
- Avalanche – symbols in winning combinations explode, leaving space for the top ones to fall into. This increases the odds of more combinations occurring within a single spin and can repeat until no more matches form.
- Cluster wins – unlike other slots where payouts are awarded for matching symbols on paylines, the Dreamzone slots pay when 3 or more icons appear side by side on the reels. There’s a chance of even getting over 10 symbols side by side. This and the avalanche feature make it very possible to clear all the symbols from the reels within one spin.
- Wilds Dream Feature. Happens randomly on every win and awards up to 5 Wild Symbols
- Symbol Upgrade. Upgrades low paying symbols to high paying ones of the same colour.
- Symbol Explode. Removes up to 4 single symbols on the grid.
- Symbol Scatter. A chosen scattered symbol is paid.
- Bonus Game. Get three Bonus Drops after clearing all the symbols in the Base Game and get 2x Multiplier on a win also. If you manage to clear all the symbols in three free drops – you are moved to the next Bonus Game, where the Win Multiplier is multiplied by 2 every continuously and can get to 512x!
Play on Mobile for Free!
Enjoy a session of the Dreamzone mobile slot from your smartphone or tablet. Built on HTML5, this mobile casino game can be played on Android, iOS and Windows-based phones with ease. In fact, no download is required. With a good web browser and mobile data, one can access and play the slot machine instantly from a casino of their choice.
It is even possible to enjoy the Dreamzone free slot machine from this site on your mobile device. Play slot demo at the comfort of using your smartphone and incur zero deposit and gambling costs. Play now and experience all the free slot features rendered with the highest levels of graphics achievable regardless of the screen size used.
Dreamzone Slot RTP
The Dreamzone slot has 10 symbols that are divided 5 by 5. Volatility is close to high, RTP is 96.0%, the Hit Frequency is 27.7% and the maximum win is about 2,500x Stake. One can try out these statistics by playing the Dreamzone slot demo repeatedly as it will not cost them any money. In terms of coins or the currency you choose to play with, the maximum win is 250,000.
Cluster Pays on 3 or more same symbols. Here you have Betting Strategies and a flexible betting range as every ELK Studios slot has. In this particular online slot game, there are 4 strategies that one can choose from. These include:
- Optimizer – this is based on the percentage of the balance chosen as the stake. It is adjusted automatically, depending on the available balance.
- Leveller – increases the bet by 2 levels after 5 back-to-back loses.
- Booster – raises the bet by a single level after a loss up to a maximum of 4 levels.
- Jumper – raises the bet by a single level after a win up to a maximum of 4 levels.
Dreamzone by ELK Studios applies the following wins for a bet of €1.00. Play now, and test your luck!
|Symbol cluster – High Paying Symbols|
|Symbol cluster – Low Paying Symbols|
Well, the game looks simple, entertaining and packed with bonuses. The Dreamzone slot has a space-themed ambience as the previous Io slot (ELK Studios). We advise you to test the Dreamzone demo just for fun before playing for real. The free Dreamzone demo will get you acquainted with the game and guide you in deciding the amount of money to risk in your stakes. The ELKs are making mobile-first slots and this one is classy in its slot mobile option.
Tetris (Russian: Тетрис [ˈtɛtrʲɪs]) is a tile-matching video game created by Russian software engineer Alexey Pajitnov in 1984. It has been published by several companies, most prominently during a war for the appropriation of the game’s rights in the late 1980s. After a significant period of publication by Nintendo, the rights reverted to Pajitnov in 1996, who co-founded The Tetris Company with Henk Rogers to manage Tetris licensing.