Deco Diamonds Deluxe Slot Demo
The Deco Diamonds Deluxe game is playable on 9 active paylines, served over five reels, unlocking potentials that are up to 1,000x your starting stake. This luxurious game comes with many rewarding features, which include respins, wild symbols and scatter icons. And if you consider its high volatility plus its above-average RTP, which stands at 96.12%, landing a decent payout cannot be too difficult. Keep reading this Deco Diamonds Deluxe slot review, and you’ll know for sure that this game is worth your while.
The Deco Diamonds Deluxe online is a sequel of its previous 2018 release from Just For The Win, a proprietary slot machine development platform that’s under the wing of Microgaming. When you first set your eyes on the slot, it may look like any other classic slot. However, once you start playing it, you will witness its full-action unravel before your eyes, an experience that beats the immersion of any classic slot you may have played.
This JFTW and Microgaming collaboration has a remarkably artsy feel to it, making it super classy title for anyone who likes to have a good time in style. The impressive soundtrack in the background will surely set you in the right mood for playing even in the gloomiest days.
Deco Diamonds Deluxe Features Overview
|777 Slots, Fruits
|Online Video Slots
|1,000 x Bet
|Min coins per spin
|Max coins per spin
|9 October 2019
|Wild Symbol, Autoplay Option, Multiplier, Colossas Symbols, Bonus Wheel, Wild Nudge, Sticked Reels
|Landscape Screen Layout
|Just for the Win Studios
Top Casinos Where to Play Deco Diamonds Deluxe for Real Money
General Theme, Graphics, and Sound
Deco Diamonds Deluxe slot by Just for the Win and Microgaming will take you back in time to the bootleg era of the early 1920s, where people would sip illicit brews and dance to the Charleston. Although it feels like a simple fruit machine, the Art Deco-inspired design makes it fun and incredibly amazing.
In case you were wondering, the Deco Diamonds Deluxe slot free game is an improvement of its original version, but there is a striking similarity in the general appearance and gameplay. Then there is its background music; while we were conducting the Deco Diamonds Deluxe slot machine review, it occurred to us that it is rare to find a slot machine with such a joyful musical atmosphere to it. Better yet, the effects that accompany the activation of a winning combination or bonus rounds occur, throttles the fun onto another level.
While the game might have an old-school feel to it, it is packed with lots of features that keep the “fun fire burning”. From the sticky wilds, boost functionality and nudge feature, there are a ton of ways to make big win Deco Diamonds Deluxe payouts – features that you won’t find in any cookie-cutter classic slot machine. Let’s expound on each element and see precisely how to tap into that cash flow.
- Wilds. The main wild in the game is the game’s logo, and it works in several ways. For starters, it can replace all other symbols and help you cover your paylines. At the same time, it will activate bonus wheels and respins. As such, you should always look for this icon, because it has the potential of offering pretty substantial returns as you play.
- Free Spins. Unfortunately, the free spins feature lacks in this game. Of course, many players will find this a bit of a turn-off, but it shouldn’t stop you from firing up the reels of the game. While it hurts not to have free spins, there’s plenty more to gain from the game, with high paying features such as respins and bonus rounds at your disposal.
- Bonus Wheels. If you notice the respins feature building up, any of these three bonus wheels will be activated. It usually depends on the number of wilds available on the reels as we’ve indicated below:
|Bonus Wheel Tier
|Wilds to Activate
|5x, 8x, 18x, 58x or 80x
|8x, 18x, 58x, 500x
|18x, 58x, 588x, 1,000x
Apart from the multiplier goodies, there are also Boosts and Nudges in the Bonus Wheel of Deco Diamonds Deluxe by Microgaming’s JFTW. You also have room to increase your winning chances by boosting your bet and RTP of the game by using the boost button on the left side of reels.
Again, if you initialise the boost element, you will also trip the Nudge component whose purpose is to squeeze symbols into place in case they appear a tad off the halted reels. Combining the boost and nudge feature will significantly boost your odds of landing a huge score.
Like in any other slot machine game, for you to play Deco Diamonds Deluxe online slot, you need to familiarise yourself with all the buttons you will use. Let’s get to it:
- Spin button: initiates the game with the current stake displayed in the betting field.
- Autoplay: you can use the Autoplay button to set reels rolling in a preset number of times.
- Bet field: Here, you will view the current bet size you have set.
- Balance field: it indicates the current account balance from your slot machine buy-in.
- Win Field: shows the pay in an every winning round.
How to Play Deco Diamonds Deluxe Slot Machine
The Deco Diamonds Deluxe free play is equally as immersive as the real money mode. Everything is pretty straightforward, just like in any other online slot. However, to make sure you are on the right track, here a quick guideline of how you can play this game:
- After launching the game, click on the ‘Bet Settings’ button to set your bet size.
- Hit the spin button to set the reels in motion and wait for a winning combination then repeat the process again.
- Alternatively, if you don’t want to keep pressing the ‘Spin’ button every time you want to spin the reels, the ‘Autoplay’ will save you all the hassle!
Remember, if you want to test the waters first, we advise you to play Deco Diamonds Deluxe slot for free, before you put your money on the game.
|5 of them
|4 of them
|3 of them
|Triple Lucky Seven
*Winnings are multiplied by a total bet (current is 1.00)
Deco Diamonds Deluxe Pot
The Deco Diamonds Deluxe Jackpot is not as big as many of us would like, but the jackpot is still worth pursuing. You have to hit a diamond bonus (5 logo wilds) to activate it. And as soon as it becomes active, you’ll be staring at a big win Deco Diamonds Deluxe payout of up to 1,000 times your initial wager, which is equivalent to 50,000 credits.
Where to Play Deco Diamonds Deluxe
If you want to play Deco Diamonds Deluxe demo mode, then the game is ready for your taking, right from our website. If you’d like to enjoy the real money version of the Deco Diamonds slot for some real money payouts, you can do so in almost all casinos operating in the UK, Canada. Some of the best UK platforms where you can play include:
- Play OJO
- Royal Panda
- Yako casino
And if you want to play Deco Diamonds Deluxe for free after you deposit runs out, don’t stress. Nearly all UK, Canadian slot sites are willing to take you in on the slot and have fun without depositing a dime in the demo version of the game
Playing Deco Diamonds Deluxe Mobile Slot
JFTW also made sure that this slot game is tuned to be compatible with handheld devices like smartphones and tablets. This gives you the freedom to take the game on-the-go anywhere you are. Whether you are riding a subway to work or just chilling somewhere away from home, you can access both the free Deco Diamonds Deluxe slot machine and the real money version.
Microgaming did an exceptional job of ensuring that all the controls blend seamlessly with usual smartphone gestures like touch and swipe. It is also responsive and is optimised to run smoothly on all mobile devices, thanks to a mobile-compatible interface. All this is thanks to HTML5 technology that allows the Deco Diamonds Deluxe mobile to run on Android, iOS or even Windows devices if you own one.
Deco Diamonds Deluxe slot is yet another hit slot from JFTW. This Microgaming affiliate is widely known for producing uniquely eccentric games that come with a twist of explosive fun. The only downside here, however, is the absence of the free spins, which is however compensated by tons of other exciting features.
Do you still have questions about the Deco Diamonds Deluxe slot? Here’s a quick FAQ highlight for more answers: