This video slot is based on the famous game show that was televised and had Noel Edmonds hosting the same. Contestants were able to get cash prizes as awards when they selected boxes that contained large jackpot sums. The adaptation of this show in the world of casino games is not new, but this is a brand-new version, released in July 2019. Deal or No Deal: Double Action™ by Blueprint Gaming boasts about a wide variety of bonus features that are sure to bring in enough action to keep players on their toes.
Deal or No Deal: Double Action™ Overview
|Paylines||5 Both Ways|
|Min coins per spin||0.10|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Maximum Win||10,000x Stake|
|Release date||1 January 1970|
|Special features||Wild Symbol, Multiplier, Free Spins|
Mobile Casinos to Play Deal or No Deal: Double Action™ for Real Money
- 1 Design Features
- 2 Symbols and Bonus Features
- 3 Buttons
- 4 How to Play Slot?
- 5 Mobile Experience
- 6 Slot Summary
From this Deal or No Deal: Double Action™ slot review, you will learn that look and feel of the game is kept simple, as a basic fruit-based arcade machine game style. The usual fruit symbols are found in high definition visuals, including the lucky number 7. Reels lie at the bottom and take on the design of the circular reels as players spin the wheels and try to win higher amounts. The variance remains unknown.
Symbols and Bonus Features
The fruit-based theme includes oranges, lemons, cherries, grapes, and plums as the main icons even in Deal or No Deal: Double Action™ demo. 7 symbols are also high paying in this slot. These symbols provide high payouts as 3, 4, 5 are found on the reels. The matrix comprises a setup of 5 paylines and 5 rows in free Deal or No Deal: Double Action™ slot machine. There are about 16 unique bonus features, and a useful guide or tutorial is provided here:
Here the base reels turn, and if one chooses Yes as an option, then a repeat is given in the quest for a win.
Bank on It
7 values top the cash ladder; as the Start button is pressed the dapple stops and a prize is won.
A separate screen opens with gold boxes, about 10 open that can provide payout 100 to 1000x the bet amount.
Here a red box is opened which reveals a cash prize.
Values dapple on cash ladder; Start button stops dapple and allows a win along with a prize.
3 blue boxes come on; one of them will reveal climb, and one moves up the cash ladder.
Here 3 red boxes are found, and each holds a prize.
Random dapple comes for the player to stop it and reveal prizes.
Number reel moves and stops to show advance up cash ladder; Yes/No leads to cash value on repeat.
Player gets 3 chances to climb up the ladder of cash.
Hi-Lo gamble comes up.
Reels spin and stop, and the player gets to move up the ladder as per number is shown.
Gamble up or down the ladder.
Choose among 3 boxes in blue for a prize.
Use it for dapple across the boxes in blue with a repeat option.
Reels spin to reveal winning combination.
When one comes across Deal or No Deal: Double Action™ online at a UK online casino, they will find several buttons that one can make use of in this game matrix as useful tips:
Use this to set wagers.
Feature board increases on the left-hand side.
These help a gambler to move around inside the board.
3 of these signs can award an extra life.
3 of these signs can award bonus Deal or No Deal.
This is an award that provides extra rounds.
Extra rounds are given.
This ends trail bonus along with the dapple effect that can award prize or none.
This can lead to random outcomes.
An award is given.
One can provide extra cash, phones or other features.
A box can be picked to reveal prizes.
Red Alert Mode
It provides several spins along with wins or bonus.
How to Play Slot?
One can take the following steps on how to play Deal or No Deal: Double Action™ slot machine at a UK casino:
- Stake button allows one to adjust their bet; start allows one to spin the reels and play the game;
- Minimum to maximum bet range here can be between £0.10 to £100;
- Autoplay leads to several spins as per a fixed number of times which is a useful strategy;
- Bonus triggers a dapple across the board and can award different options;
- If Stopper option is seen it highlights different portions of the board and whatever is highlighted is the prize in Deal or No Deal: Double Action™ slot;
- Win spin provides a spin for a prize while boost helps to boost payouts;
- Respin provides an additional repeat while shot climb gets player 3 options to climb up trail ladder;
- Add again helps to re-add numbers;
- Superboard is the main attraction; here one can win cash prizes as well as other features;
- Deal or No Deal (DOND) bonus is a feature where 3 phones need to be chosen to enter this feature and upgrade bonus; 5 phones trigger Super version of this feature where 2 games of DOND variety come on; 6 phones help activate Mega DOND version of the game with bottom paddles removed;
- Big win Deal or No Deal: Double Action™ here can be a payout of £250,000 as per the paytable.
Deal or No Deal: Double Action™ mobile, designed with the latest JS and HTML5 technology, ensures that it plays smoothly on any desktop or any mobile compatible OS. One can click on the title and enjoy smooth gaming on the go even as Deal or No Deal: Double Action™ free play.
Deal or No Deal: Double Action™ Game features the age-old fruit-based theme. With an RTP of 96.57%, the expectations can be high. The game guarantees fair outcomes and odds as well. Blueprint Gaming brings this latest title at several casino sites to play Deal or No Deal: Double Action™ for free in the UK.