Dead or Alive Slot Demo
Dead or Alive by NetEnt is a slot machine that operates on five reels and three rows, and it is a highly popular choice among punters in the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia. It has nine pay lines, simple gameplay, but great design and a proportionate level of payout.
In this Dead or Alive slot review, we will be looking at the slot machine’s prizes per symbol and combination, and then we will also take a look at how it works and what functions the buttons play.
Dead or Alive Overview
|Maximum Win||54,000 coins|
|Min coins per spin||0.01|
|Max coins per spin||0.5|
|Release date||10 November 2013|
|Special features||Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Autoplay Option, Multiplier, Free Spins|
|Mobile||Landscape Screen Layout|
Top Casinos to Play Dead or Alive for Real Money
Theme and Graphics
The theme of the Dead or Alive online slot is the old Wild West. Here, you will be spinning symbols of gunslingers and outlaws, guns, beer, cowboy boots, fedoras, and the sheriff’s badge. The graphics are 2D only, but they were drawn exquisitely. In this game, your role is that of a policeman trying to capture the outlaws in the UK, of which there are five. The more you catch, the bigger prizes you will win.
Dead or Alive Symbols to Play and Features to Enjoy
The game version, at least in the UK, Canada has few symbols, so the odds are good. If you play the paid version or the Dead or Alive demo, the symbols are the same. It has wilds, scatters, five high-value symbols, and another five low-value symbols.
- Wild in this online slot is the Wanted Outlaw poster. It substitutes for all symbols except the scatter. It also pays a big amount of coin, as shown below:
- 5 – 1,500
- 4 – 150
- 3 – 25
- Scatter is the symbol that has two revolver guns. If it lands, it will yield free spins. You must land at least three scatter symbols anywhere on the reel. If this happens, the mobile slot will trigger the bonus round where you will receive 12 free play spins. During this Dead or Alive free play, the reels will spin 12 times, and it will use the last bet that triggered the round. Your bankroll will not be charged any money for the duration of the free spins. The scatter symbol also pays out coins, and the number of coins you win depends on the number of scatter symbols that landed.
- 5 – 2,500
- 4 – 25
- 3 – 4
- 2 – 2
- Free Spins – when you trigger and play Dead or Alive slot free spins, you can re-trigger them again if you land scatter symbols during the bonus round. During this round, all wins are automatically multiplied by 2.
- Sticky Wilds appear during the free play spin mode. There are five of these gunslingers. If they land, they will stick on their spots even after the re-spins of the reels, therefore giving you more chances to land possible winning combinations. If you re-trigger the free spins, the sticky wilds will stay where they are.
|Symbol Paytable||5 of them||4 of them||3 of them|
|Scatter||2500 + 12 Free Spins||25 + 12 Free Spins||4 + 12 Free Spins|
Buttons and Their Functions
There are several buttons that a player has to click to operate the video slot. Below is your guide to these buttons and how they work. All of these buttons are found at the bottom of the grid.
- Bet Level – this is a button that allows you to adjust the number of coins that you want to bet per line.
- Coin Value – this is the button that you have to click to adjust the actual currency value of each coin. You can set the coin value between 0.01 and 0.05.
- Max Bet – if you do not want to set the coins manually, and if you are prepared to bet high,just click this button. If you do, each spin will cost you 1.8, and this accounts for wagering 0.2 per line.
- Spin – this is found at the bottom middle of the playing grid. Once the bet is set, you just need to click this to spin the reels.
- Auto-play – if you want the machine to play on your behalf, click on this button, and it will keep on spinning. It will only stop if you click it again. During the auto-spin, the bet used is the same as the last one you set.
Tutorial How to Operate the Game
Anyone can play this casino game as it does not require any special skill. All you have to do is to set your bet and let luck be on your side. Here is how to play Dead or Alive slot machine:
The first thing you have to do is to choose how much each coin is worth. Do this with the coin value button, and choose between 0.01 and 0.5. The next step is to choose how many coins you want to bet per line. In this slot machine online, the maximum you can wager is four coins per line. If your coin value is 0.05 and you chose four coins per line, you are spending 0.2 per line.
Since all the pay lines are active, the coin value and bet level will be multiplied by nine. In the example earlier where you are wagering 0.2 per line, the total bet for that spin is 0.2 X nine lines = 1.8.
Dead or Alive Mobile
Whether your device is on the Android or iOS platform, you can access this game because it is mobile compatible. It will work on any browser, and all you need is to access the game from an online casino or a casino review website. One of the newest games with similar theme Wanted Outlaws Slot Demo available for free.
Dead or Alive: Summary
This one-armed bandit is a simple yet feature-packed machine. It stays true to the genre of modern slots, but without the complexities of newer designs where there are cascading symbols. Here, all you need is to bet and a little bit of luck to experience big win in Dead or Alive, up to 2,500 coins.
Play for free in the demo version of Netent. Use this opportunity to develop your slot strategy and also play for fun.