Cubes 2 Slot Demo
Cubes 2 by Hacksaw Gaming is a video slot game based on a novelistic idea, and you won’t find any paylines in it because it pays in the cluster. However, there are reels and rows, and each of these varies from 5 to 11, thereby giving the grid structure from 5×5 to 11×11. The developer launched the game on 11 February 2021, and its developer is Hacksaw Gaming.
Cubes 2 Features Overview
|Online Video Slots
|5x5 Grid (up to 11x11)
|5+ Cluster Pays
|Min coins per spin
|Max coins per spin
|11 February 2021
|Corner Multipliers, Free Spins, Bonus Buy, Expanding Grid
|Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout
Top Casinos Where to Play Cubes 2 for Real Money
Cubes 2 Free Slot and Real Money Features
Let the fun begin while watching these square-shaped boxes combining and growing to pay you some extra credit in Cubes 2. The first goal is to match the same coloured boxes to land winning combinations; however, the minimum target is to get the winning combo of 5 boxes for a single match. Interestingly, when a winning-match is formed, the grid expands in all directions until the maximum limit of 11×11 grid is formed. However, if any spin misses a combination, then the grid restores to the 5×5 structure.
- Corner Multipliers. Cubes 2 slots contain ‘X’ symbols at the corner of the 5×5 grid, while the winnings are paid in the form of clusters. So, when a cluster is formed around the ‘X’ box, it transforms into the number corresponding to the number of boxes in that cluster. This number acts as a multiplier, and the winnings formed multiplied by it. Likewise, if the cluster connects with more ‘X’ symbols, these multipliers are first added together and multiplied with the net winnings.
- Free Spins. These are rewarded following the five cluster wins that comprise different colours in a single spin. These initially reward you with five free spins, followed by a Pick-up feature.
- Pick-Up feature. Five mini boxes are added to the screen where the player has to pick one to reveal the hidden extra spins. This feature ends when the coloured box appears. Players can win a maximum of up to 10 free spins from this round.
- Sticky Colours. The picked during the previous round become sticky at their position for the extra spins’ entire duration. Moreover, the grid increases up to 11×11 size during the round and does not reset until the extra spin feature is over.
- Buy Bonus Button. To speed-up the progress for impatient players, this slot machine allows the buying features, and for it, two options are available: if you choose to avail the ‘Multi-Colour,’ it costs you up to 109x of the bet. At the same time, the ‘Colour Blast’ costs 129x of your net stake.
As the game has high volatility, so you have to wait until you hit the special rounds for the big winnings. However, you can play Cubes 2 for free on our site and see while spinning during the base mode keeps you motivated to reach the bonus round or if you would like to opt for the buy feature much earlier for a big win out of this game.
The maximum win is up to 10,500x of your net bet if you opt to play online at the maximum bet of 100 credits.
While you can also start from the low that is 0.20 credits, the best tactic would be if you start with the Cubes 2 slot demo provided with the lowest stake and gradually move towards the highest one. Moreover, the test mode is the best option for the newly released games, and it provides the players to study the features thoroughly.
Cubes 2 Mobile Slot
It is a sequel of the Cubes slot. The first game had the same Cluster Pay mechanics, one multiplier block in the centre, Free Spins features and a super win 2,500x if a player got a 70-block cluster. Let’s see what the sequel brought us!
The game is entirely mobile compatible, as it is developed for HTML 5 technology that makes it instantly playable through different mobile browsers. Moreover, you can also play on mobile through a downloadable casino app.
Paid and free Cubes 2 demo mode RTP is 96.33%. Unlike the traditional gameplays, it does not contain Wild and Scatters; preferably, all the combos are made through matching boxes and cluster wins.