Crown Of Egypt Slot Machine
This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
Crown Of Egypt is a video slot game developed by IGT. The Crown of Egypt was launched in December 2012. Crown of Egypt Online Slot is one of the first examples of the “Multiway Extra” feature, which gives 40 paylines and 1,024 ways to win. This marvellous slot also contains a 5×4 game area, which means each reel can hold four symbols. In lots of ways, this video slot was ahead of its time, and it is still quite popular. As always, we offer you the chance to play Crown of Egypt free and recommend the best online casinos to play with real money. Before starting to spin the reels, make sure to read our Crown of Egypt slot review, as it contains everything you need to know.
Crown Of Egypt Overview
|Maximum Win||165,000 credits|
|Paylines||40 - 1,024|
|Min coins per spin||10.00|
|Max coins per spin||300.00|
|Release date||12 December 2012|
|Special features||Free Spins, Multiways|
|Mobile||Landscape Screen Layout|
- 1 The Graphics and Theme of Crown of Egypt Slot Machine
- 2 Main Features of Crown of Egypt Video Slot
- 3 Crown of Egypt Symbols
- 4 The Interface and Buttons of Crown of Egypt Slot Game
- 5 How to Play Crown of Egypt Slot Machine
- 6 The Highest Payout of Crown of Egypt Slot Demo and Real Version
- 7 Playing Crown of Egypt Slot Machine on Mobile: Is This a Mobile Casino Game?
- 8 RTP
- 9 Our Crown of Egypt Slot Overview Conclusion
The Graphics and Theme of Crown of Egypt Slot Machine
Crown of Egypt slots are nearly 8 years old, this means their graphics quality cannot compete with modern games. The slot had advanced graphics by standards of the time it was released, but it doesn’t look very impressive compared to games today. This is not a big problem though. The theme of the game is ancient Egypt, and the visuals & animations still fit this theme perfectly. Yes, it is old, but it also still looks good enough.
Main Features of Crown of Egypt Video Slot
Due to the “Multiway Extra” feature, there are 1,024 ways to win, however, note that activating this feature is optional – you can choose to play only with 40 paylines. Activating Multiway will increase the bet amounts but will pay additional awards. We explain how this feature works below.
Let’s start by listing the main features of the Crown of Egypt free play and real money versions.
- Multiway Extra feature. So, what happens when you activate this feature? Simply put, you get additional rewards. Here are some examples. Landing four Pharaoh (male) symbols will pay 2,000 coins. But if you start the Multiway Extra feature, you will win an additional 350 coins. Landing four “K” symbols pay 75 coins. But if the Multiway Extra feature is active, you will also get an extra 10 coins. You get the idea, this feature pays additional coins. However, it pays only for landing five and four symbols and more – if you land only three symbols, the Multiway Extra feature won’t pay anything at all, even if it is active. In this scenario, you will only get the normal payout of that symbol.
- Wild Symbol. This is shown with the logo of the game. It takes the place of all other symbols, with the exception of scatter. Wild appears only on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- Free Spins Bonus. This one is shown with a picture of a white pyramid. There is only one bonus round in the Crown of Egypt slot machine, and it is the free spins feature. Landing three to five scatter icons anywhere on reels will give 10, 15, and 20 free spins, respectively. You can earn additional free spins by landing two or more scatters on the third reel, while the feature is active. In fact, it is possible to win up to 20 more free spins like this. There is also a slight change in the paytable during the free spins round: the “Female Pharaoh” symbol starts to make a payment for landing only two of them. This combination pays 10 coins only. Lastly, remember that the Multiway Extra feature can still be used while this round is active.
Crown of Egypt Symbols
There are eleven symbols in total including Scatter and Wild. Five symbols are designed as pictures related to the theme: Pharaoh King and Queen, Anubis, Horus, Hathor and these symbol combinations pay between 50 and 5,000 coins, even without the Multiway Extra feature. Four other symbols are play card signs and they pay less: between 10 and 300 coins, once again, without the Multiway Extra feature.
After talking about the bonus round of the Crown of Egypt slot, let’s take a look at the paytable. The plus signs in parentheses indicate additional coins you will earn while the Multiway Extra mode is active. Note that the symbol payout values are fixed: no matter what your bet amount is, they will always pay the same. However, since all pays are multiplied by the coin value, you should still play with the maximum bet amount, as long as possible. This can be used as a slot strategy – if you are not interested in multiplier payouts, you can play with the minimum bet amount and get more spins. This paytable shows the payouts of the demo/test version, but the real money version also has the same values.
|SYMBOL||Three pay||Four pay||Five pay|
|Pharaoh (Female)||125||800 (+100)||5,000 (+500)|
|Pharaoh (Male)||100||500 (+75)||2,000 (+350)|
|Anubis||75||400 (+75)||1,000 (+250)|
|Horus||50||100 (+40)||500 (+100)|
|Hathor||50||100 (+40)||500 (+100)|
|A, K||15||75 (+10)||300 (+40)|
|Q, J||10||50 (+10)||150 (+40)|
*Symbol payout values are fixed and do not depend on the bet.
The Interface and Buttons of Crown of Egypt Slot Game
All of the important buttons you need to use are located at the bottom of the interface. These are:
- Paytable: Opens the paytable, which contains the rules and symbol payouts of the game.
- Lines/Coins: You can change the number of lines and coins from this section.
- Coin Value: Sets the value of a single coin.
- Total Bet: Shows the total bet amount for that spin.
- Win: Shows your recent win amount.
- Balance: Shows your remaining balance.
How to Play Crown of Egypt Slot Machine
You don’t need a special tutorial to play Crown of Egypt slot game. Follow the steps below to start playing in no time.
- Set the number of paylines first. You can even play with a single payline, but we recommend playing with 40 lines in order to maximise your chances. You should also activate the Multiway Extra feature, as long as possible. Both can be done from the first section at the bottom left.
- Set the coin value second. Note that this is different from the total bet amount: the coin value is the cost of a single coin, and it can be any number between 1 and 30 credits. Playing the game with 40 paylines and the Multiway feature requires 80 coins per spin, which makes the total bet amount 2,400 credits (80 x 30, this is also the maximum total bet value). With the same math, the minimum total bet amount is 1 coin per spin, if you play with a single line and a 1-coin value.
- If the explanation above sounds confusing, just check the section that says “total bet”. It shows how many coins you will spend in total on that spin.
- Click the yellow “spin” button in the middle and spin the reels once. The blue “+” sign at the bottom right activates the auto-spin feature and spins the reels automatically, up to 50 times.
- Keep spinning the reels until you win a prize or trigger the free spins round.
The Highest Payout of Crown of Egypt Slot Demo and Real Version
According to the paytable, the maximum win is capped at 25,000,000 credits. However, this is a theoretical value. In practice, the maximum win will be 165,000 credits. How did we find this number?
As mentioned above, all pays are multiplied by the coin value. The maximum coin value is 30, and the maximum symbol pay is 5,500 coins (while the Multiway Extra feature is active). We simply multiplied.
Playing Crown of Egypt Slot Machine on Mobile: Is This a Mobile Casino Game?
Unfortunately, we cannot say that the Crown of Egypt is 100% mobile compatible. There is no native Crown of Egypt mobile slot version of the game: it comes only with an HTML5 version. But, despite that, you will have no problems to play on mobile. It does not matter if you play with Android, iOS or Windows devices, and it will be also possible to play Crown of Egypt like any other slot mobile from your browser.
The RTP rate of the Crown of Egypt slot machine is 95.03%. Its variance is listed as “MEDIUM”. Overall, you have good winning odds.
Our Crown of Egypt Slot Overview Conclusion
Crown of Egypt may be an old slot machine, but it is still one of the best Egypt-themed slots you can play. The additional payouts of the Multiway Extra feature are quite satisfying, and the rules are very easy. The only problem is its orientation for high-roller players. Other than that, it has no problems: you should definitely play slot demo today. Besides, Crown of Egypt free slot is available on our site. As always, play for fun first and decide for yourself – good luck!