Chaos Crew Slot Demo
Chaos Crew is a video slot by Hacksaw Gaming. The slot was launched on 24th September 2020. It is a quirky game that revolves around Cranky and Sketchy, the cat and the skull. To play this, you will have to be prepared for all types of oddities.
The slot has 5 reels and 15 fixed paylines. The reels have been placed in a back alley that has graffiti painted all over it. There is an electro track playing in the background that is nothing like the original punk track. Even though it has a weird effect, it remains satisfying. Try out Chaos Crew free slot for fun in the first place.
This article is the original piece of content by jackmobilecasinos.com
Chaos Crew Features Overview
|Theme||Mystery and Horror|
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum win||10,000x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.20|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Release date||24 September 2020|
|Special features||Free Spins, Multipliers, Wilds, Bonus Buy|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
Top Casinos Where to Play Chaos Crew for Real Money
The Imagery of Chaos Crew Slots
Playing the Chaos Crew online game, pay attention to various symbols:
- The low paying symbols in the title are Dollar Sign, Skull, Smiley Face, Crosses, and Lightning Bolt.
- The high paying symbols are Moth, Brain, Apple, and Tentacles.
- Cranky Cat is the Wild, and Free Spin symbol is the Scatter.
Whether you play Chaos Crew slot demo or the real paid version, check out the paytable for payouts for different combinations. The results are based on the $1 bet.
|Symbols||3 in a Line||4 in a Line||5 in a Line|
Exciting Bonus Games and Special Features to Increase Wins
The gameplay is highly influenced by the bonus rounds. So, there is not really much happening in the base game. Check out the slot features.
- Wild. The wild is also the Mystery Multiplier. So, if it is part of a winning combination, it multiplies the payout. Wins from the Wild in the base game multiplies the line to win the Multiplier that is displayed. As soon as the Cranky Cat icon lands on the reels, it is going to take one of the Multipliers, 2x, 3x, or 5x. In case you have several of this symbol on the same payline, the Multipliers are going to multiply each other.
- Free Spins. When you land 3 scatters, you will trigger the free spins mode. At the start of this round, you get 3 free spins. It is going to continue till you get 3 non-winning spins consecutively. Every time you land a winning icon, the free spins are going to reset to 3. During the round, you can collect special icons that award a multiplier. At the end of the round, all the Multipliers are collected to award the final Multiplier. You can also buy Free Spins right a way for 129x Bet price.
- Cranky Cat, Epic Cranky Cat, Sketchy Skull, and Epic Sketchy Skull.
- Cranky Cat: Every time you get this symbol, the number is shown above the current reel is multiplied by factor 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x, or 20x.
- Epic Cranky Cat: Functions the same ways as the previous one, but it multiplies the value that is shown above the reels.
- Sketchy Skull: Reveals a number that is added to the current reel Multiplier; these numbers are x1, x2, x5, x10, and x20.
- Epic Sketchy Skull: Reveals numbers that it will add to the factors shown above the reels.
What Is the Highest Payout?
In this title, the maximum win is 10000x of the stake. If winning with the highest betting amount, you can take home a whopping prize.
Chaos Crew Mobile Slot
To keep up with the growing demand of the market Hacksaw Gaming has made the title mobile compatible. You can play on mobile while you are travelling or standing in a queue. You don’t have to download the slot mobile to gamble. Also, you can open it directly on the browser. The mobile casino game can be played anywhere anytime. You can also try out the free Chaos Crew demo on mobile.
Chaos Crew by Hacksaw Gaming is a revolutionary slot game. It comes with solid gameplay to entertain you. The features are fun. You can play Chaos Crew for free to test it before investing real money. You can play slot demo as many times as you want.
Note: the game logo could be misspelled as Chous Crew.