Cats Gone Wild Slot Demo
As the name suggests, Cats Gone Wild by Spinomenal is an online pokie inspired by cats dancing while disco music is being played in the background. The colourful and sparkly background, flashy neon lights and feet-tapping music are inspired by the theme of the 70s.
The slot is available for free as well as real money to casino players. They can also try Cats Gone Wild slot demo also to know more about the game before risking hard cash.
Cats Gone Wild is a five-reel, five-payline, non-progressive video slot game. All the paylines in the slot are fixed. Also, they offer three rows, thus making it a 5×3 grid structure. The bet per line in the game is allowed to vary between 0.01 to 10 credits, while the total bet amount in the game lies between 0.5 to 50 credits.
Cats Gone Wild Features Overview
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum Win||2,000x Bet|
|Paylines||5 (Both Ways)|
|Min coins per spin||0.01|
|Max coins per spin||10.00|
|Release date||23 July 2015|
|Special features||Wilds, Multiplier Meter, Free Spins, Scatters|
|Mobile||Landscape Screen Layout|
Top Casinos to Play Cats Gone Wild for Real Money
A Look Into the Features and In-Game Bonuses
Cats Gone Wild slots come with a variety of features that increase the chances of winning for the players. Some of the features offered by them include a collection of symbols, wild, scatter, multiplier, bonus game, free spins, autoplay option, and much more. A brief description of some of these features is given below:
Symbols and Combinations
Symbols available in the game are all inspired from the retro theme of the slot. They are divided into two categories that are, low paying and high paying symbols. High paying symbols in the game are three dancing cats while the low paying symbols include a colourful ball, disco high heel shoes, glasses, disco ball, and a CD.
- Wild is available as a black cat dressed in a golden suit. It can replace all other symbols except the scatter to form winning combinations on the reel.
- Scatter in the game is available as a cat with a tape recorder. Three or more scatter at once on a reel can award players with free spins. Winning combinations of scatter symbols together can trigger 5, 8, and 12 free spins, respectively.
A minimum of three similar symbols is required to form winning combinations. The winning amount when three matching symbols appear on reel together is given below:
|Cat with roller skates||5||16||80|
|Cat with a disc||5||16||60|
|Disco high heel shoes||3||10||30|
Players can also set the game on autoplay mode by clicking on the autoplay button available on the right side of the screen. It activates an infinite number of auto spins for the players. Players can also stop the auto spin by clicking on the same button as before.
While playing the slot, if a player gets consecutive non-winning spins, their winning multiplier meter increases by 1. The first win after that is multiplied by the current winning multiplier, and then the meter is reset for the next spins. Players can win between a minimum of x3 to a maximum of x15 multiplier at once in the game.
Cats Gone Wild Slot Maximum Win
The online slot machine is popular for providing consistent but small winning amounts at once. The slot does not offer any jackpot that is, big wins to the gamers. The maximum win is 80 times of your bet in the slot which is offered when five cats with roller skater symbols appear on all the five reels together.
Tips to Win Cats Gone Wild
Spinomenal is known for creating games with easy rules which are completely unbiased. The outcome of the slots is depended totally on luck. There is no sure shot method to apply in the game to win while playing, but still the players can use some tips and tricks to maximise their wins and minimise their losses. These tips are:
- Players are advised to test Cats Gone Wild for free first before risking real money. They can also try free Cats Gone Wild demo version to understand the rules and regulations of the game.
- All the players, especially those who are new in the field of online gaming, are recommended to bet smaller amounts while playing the game initially. They should take time to get comfortable with the game first then bet large sums. This will help them in not losing a big sum of money at once.
- Players should take utmost care while choosing the online casino where they want to play Cats Gone Wild mobile casino game. Several criteria like certification from reputed institutions (for example, UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, etc.), customer care service, safety and security, bonuses and promotions, and much more should be kept in mind before deciding the slot. They should also check if the casinos allow them to play slot demo or not while choosing the online casino.
Cats Gone Wild Mobile Slot
Cats Gone Wild online pokie is created with HTML5 and CSS3 technology. This makes the slot compatible with a range of devices, desktop, mobile phones, tablets, and other handheld devices. The slot mobile version can be accessed via Android, iPhone, and windows.
Players do not need to download the slot on their mobile phones to play it. The instant play option of the game makes it mobile compatible and allows them to play whenever and wherever they want to play it, but the players need to have a consistent internet connection to access these slots.
Cats Gone Wild is a medium volatility slot which is liked by all new and veteran players all around the world. The retro look of the slot combined with the new features is an additional takeaway that takes you down the memory lanes. If you like this slot, check another one Not Enough Kittens Slot from Thunderkick – a funny and entertaining game.
Dance with the cats, look out for the scatter and wild, and you are good to play Cats Gone Wild free slot. Play on mobile, have fun and win prizes. All the best!