Cash Noire Slot Demo
Cash Noire by NetEnt is a mafia-themed slot machine that draws inspiration from classic film noir—these are dark films that revolved around the mythos of detectives and the dark underworld of crime. The game release is set to 24 June 2020.
The slot machine comes from the library of NetEnt and has a 5×4 grid with a free play version and real money one. It offers players a new way to engage in the gameplay with its cluster-mode wins, plus there are 1,024 bet ways (paylines) in the game. It also features an avalanche, which is similar to re-spins. In the gameplay, you will be solving crimes—the better you get at it, the more chances you get at winning huge prizes. In this Cash Noire slot review, we will get to see what new innovations NetEnt has in store for us.
Cash Noire Features Overview
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum win||10,000x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.01|
|Max coins per spin||1.00|
|Release date||24 June 2020|
|Special features||Wilds, Free Spins, Crime Zone, Progress Bar, Mystery Symbols, Multipliers|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
Top Casinos Where to Play Cash Noire for Real Money
Ambience and Design
The Cash Noire game takes after the neoclassic crime and detective movies that took the world by storm on the early 1920s. The graphics are dark, and it gives the impression of back alleys and the underworld. Here, you will be spinning symbols related to underworld crimes like knives, playing cards, guns, and several characters usually involved in detective story movies. These characters are the thief, two women, and a detective.
The slot mobile graphics are dark—they take players into the realm of dark rooms where people talk in a hushed voice.
Cash Noire Slot Machine Features and Bonuses
As you play slot demo, you will realize that it is not your typical online game. It has several features which you may have already seen in other slots, but not combined in just one game like NetEnt did in this one.
- Mystery Symbol – if the spin did not produce a winning combination, and you landed a mystery symbol, it will transform into a regular random symbol. If the mystery symbol is outside the crime zone, it is going to reveal a random symbol. If it is inside the crime zone, it will duplicate itself and reveal the same symbols.
- Crime Zone – this is a hot spot inside the grid. Every spin, there are three zones that are marked red to indicate that they are hot spots. For each symbol in a crime zone that is used for a win, it will reveal a “clue” to the detective storyline.
- Avalanche – every spin that produces a win in the Cash Noire free slot or real money version is going to trigger an avalanche. It means that winning symbols will be taken off the grid. All symbols on top of them will drop, and the spaces will be filled with new symbols. This will continue until there are no more winning combinations.
- Free Spins – if you have collected enough clues from the crime zones as you play for fun, you will activate the free spins bonus.
Here, you always have five spots as crime zones. You get a multiplier on each free spin, and it starts at 1x. This multiplier is used in the win and will increase if you land cards on special zones.
- Increase Multiplier – if you land this card on a multiplier marker, the game will increase your multiplier between 1x and 10x.
- More Free Spins – sometimes, you would get lucky and land a card with multiplier plus free spins.
The slot game has no wild symbol, and it does not offer a progressive jackpot.
Cash Noire Online Slot Biggest Prize
The maximum win is 10,330 times your bet. Provided that you wagered the maximum bet of $200 per spin, you can take home the whopping $206,600.
Slot Review Summary
As a modern video slot machine, you can play Cash Noire for free on any device. It is mobile compatible. It works on any type of mobile device, and all you really need is a browser. The mobile casino game cannot be played if you are not online. If you ever play this with real money, you may have to download a casino app, which serves as a portal to its games.
Overall, this is an innovative and highly creative game. You can see that there is a lot of effort put into it—it gives a cinematic experience, and it draws inspiration from Mafia-type movies. You can play for free to test it and develop your slot strategy before investing real cash.
You can play on mobile, and still, it will provide 1,024 paylines, which makes it a great option for players who want better odds. The progressive multiplier and cluster pay is an innovation that punters cannot resist.
We really enjoyed the Peaky Blinder branded slot from Pragmatic Play, it seems this two games have a similar ambience.
Cash Noire™ is a mechanically thrilling game set against the backdrop of a murder mystery that will leave players on the edge of their seats. With the return of Avalanche™ and a strong feature set which ramps up to solve the crime, the gameplay has huge engagement and retention potential and we look forward to it being enjoyed by a wide variety of players.