Cash In The Antiques Slot Machine
This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
Cash in the Antiques by mFortune has an auction theme. The slot game has amazing graphics and sound. The slot machine has been developed to perform across all devices and to cater to the demanding players. It has a unique design that is hardly seen in online slots. It has 5 reels and 15 paylines.
Cash In The Antiques Overview
|Min coins per spin||0.30|
|Max coins per spin||1425.00|
|Release date||1 September 2016|
|Special features||Antique Attic Pick Me, Antique Roulette Multipliers|
There are certain features that you need to keep in mind when you play Cash in the Antiques online slot for free.
- The theoretical return to player of the game is 94.07%;
- It has the minimum and the maximum betting range of 2p and £20 per line;
- Tap on Spin to start the game;
- The title offers a jackpot value of £2000;
- Wild icon of the title is the typewriter.
Winning the Slot
If you want to win more money by playing Cash in the Antiques at casino, there are certain strategies that you need to follow.
- Land 5 wild symbols to win 2000x of the initial bet. Apart from this, any combination of the wild icon with jackpot icon, totalling to 5, is going to pay to 300x payout;
- Free spins bonus is going to be triggered if you land 3 or more of extra spins icons. 3, 4, and 5 of the extra spins will provide you with 5, 7, and 9 free spins;
- 5 of the jackpot symbols will offer you 2000x;
- In the first mini-game, you will have to collect two or more of the silver key icons. Choose an item to take to auction and get instant money. Either take the prize that has been offered or just use it for gambling;
- In the second mini-game, you need to gather 2 or more golden skulls. With this, you will be able to win prizes between 5x to 200x of the betting amount. You have to spin the wheel of items, when the ticker lands on any item, you will be provided with the respective multiplier. However, avoid landing on a trap. Here, you can win more than 1000x on the line bet.
Free and Real Money Modes
If you are looking for fun, try out the demo version of the title out of cost. However, if you have to add to your bank balance, play Cash in the Antiques for real money.
If you like a game with loads of bonuses, then Cash in the Antiques mobile is just the game for you. As a review, it can be said that it is an attractive looking title developed by mFortune.