Cash Crazy Slots
Released in 2014, Cash Crazy by Microgaming is a slot machine designed to bring nostalgia to players. It is a classic slot machine with three reels and only one pay line. While it does not have progressive jackpots and free spins, it still offers a huge cash prize of 1,600 coins.
In this Cash Crazy slot review, you will learn how to operate the slot game, and you will also find out how the wins are calculated. In addition, we will show how the paytable works and what tips you can implement to have better odds.
Top Casinos to Play Cash Crazy for Real Money
Game Design and Theme of the Game
Cash Crazy as a classic slot, the symbols you will spin here are those that are typical in the industry as far back as the 1800s. The game sports symbols of cherries, lucky 7s, and the different variations of the bar symbol.
The Cash Crazy slot machine grid occupies just a fourth of the game screen on the top left. Below that is the game title and logo, and the other vertical half displays the prizes of the game. At the bottom, you will find all the buttons that you need to play.
The bottom area is also the location of the Help function, which serves a good purpose to players who have questions about how the game operates. The bet and win amounts are also displayed below the grid, just above the important buttons.
Cash Crazy Slot Features and Symbols
There are only a few symbols in the game, as it is an old-school slot that does not have the complications of more than ten symbols. This is great, considering that the number of symbols that spin on a slot machine affects how likely you are to win.
The volatility of this game is low. What this means is that it is easy to form winning combinations, but the prizes are lower, too, compared to other slot machines.
The symbols are:
- Lucky 7
- Single Bar
- Double Bar
- Triple Bar
- Game Icon
Cash Crazy online slot has only one main feature, which is the wild. The wild symbol is the caricature of a professor, and it is used as a substitute for a missing symbol. If it is used to create a winning combo, the prize will receive a multiplier.
If one wild is used, the multiplier is 2X. If two wilds are used, the multiplier is 4X. We will explain in detail later on.
Game Buttons and Their Functions
Here is a short tutorial about how the game buttons work.
- Plus/Minus – use this button to adjust your coin size or coin value. You can set it between 0.5 and 10 credits.
- Bet One – use this button to decide whether you want to bet one or two coins per line.
- Bet Max – click this if you want to wager the maximum amount. If you click this, the Cash Crazy video slot will trigger the reels to spin.
- Spin – this is the spin button that triggers the round. Click this only if you are sure of your bet size.
The game has an auto-play mode. To access it, you have to click on the Options button at the bottom of the grid.
How to Play Cash Crazy Slot Machine and Win
Here is a guide on how you should operate the game.
- Step 1: Toggle the plus and minus buttons at the bottom of the slot machine, on the left side of the Bet One Button. What you are trying to do here is to set the value of each coin in currency. The game allows you to set the coin value between 0.5 and 10 credits.
- Step 2: Now, you have to decide if you want to wager two coins or just one coin per line. To do this, just click on the Bet One Button. If you bet two coins at 5 credits each coin, you will be wagering a total of 10 credits.
- Step 3: Spin the reels. Click on the Spin button at the bottom right of the grid to spin the reels.
Cash Crazy slots payout is expressed in coins or credits, not cash values. In this game, the cash value of the coin you won will automatically be converted according to the coin value you selected with the plus and minus buttons before you spun the reels.
|SYMBOL||1 Coin Wagered||2 Coins Wagered|
|3 Triple Bars||50||100|
|3 Double Bars||25||50|
|3 Single Bars||10||20|
|Any 2 + a Cherry||5||10|
|Any 1 + a Cherry||2||4|
To help you understand, here is an example of a Cash Crazy free play scenario:
- Let us say you set the coin size to 5 credits per line, and then you chose to bet 2 coins. The total wager for that spin is equal to 10 credits (5 credits per coin X 2 coins = 10).
- After spinning, you managed to land one symbol on the pay line on row one, a blank, and then a cherry. In this case, you would win 4 coins because the prize table is based on the 2 Coins Wagered column.
- Since your bet is 5 credits, this will be multiplied by 4 coins, which totals to 20 credits. The slot will not pay 10 X 4. The win is based on the credit size, not the number of coins you wagered. After all, the prizes on the Two Coins column are already doubled.
- It is important to note that despite the slot machine having only one pay line, the symbols do not always line up. Sometimes, the slots will only show half of a symbol. In that case, it does not constitute a win.
- To win, you must land any combination that is shown on the paytable.
- As a strategy, you must fight the urge of betting two coins. This was put in place to lure you into betting more. In any slot machine, betting higher may mean winning bigger, but it does not mean improving your odds. It has low variance, so play the game in a conservative way. Start with the lowest bet, and then climb your way up once you have already won.
- The prizes are all proportional to your bet size, so it does not matter if you set your coin value to 0.5 or 10 credits. You will still win the same amount of coins according to the symbols you landed. To succeed here, you have to spin as many times as you can, and then hope that you land the three wild symbols on the line.
The Jackpot Prize
The big win for Cash Crazy in terms of coins is 1,600 credits. You can only get the biggest win if you landed three wilds symbols on the pay line.
Theoretically, if you wagered two coins in the mobile casino game, with each coin valued at 5 credits, you can win 1,600 coins X 5 credits per coin = 8,000 credits. To win that, you need to invest the maximum bet for the round.
Where Can You Play Cash Crazy for Real Money?
If you are ready to play with real cash, check out these casinos that we recommend that offer the Cash Crazy slot game.
- Casino Cruise – has a Welcome Package offer of up to $1,000 in match-up and up to 200 free play spins. The match-up bonuses are split into four deposits.
- Dunder – offers a welcome bonus of €100 plus 120 free spins. The free spins are given to players in tranches. You will receive 20 free spins upon registration, 50 after the first deposit, ad 50 the day after you deposit.
If you will take the bonus as part of your slot strategy to win big, make sure that you read and understand the terms and conditions. Casinos do not usually offer bonus money to be played on all games, especially slot machines. In many cases, casinos choose the slot machines where you can wager your bonus money or free spins bonuses.
Also, not all casinos have the same programming as far as the minimum, and maximum bets are concerned. Some casinos may impose higher or smaller bets for the same game.
Play on Mobile Anywhere
The game is mobile compatible, and you can access it on any device by launching it via a browser. The thing is, Flash player is required.
If your mobile browser is Flash-compatible, you can test the game whether your operating system is Android, iOS, or others. Cash Crazy mobile slot can also be accessed from casino apps. The demo slot is a version you can play for fun without download.
Game Review Summary
Here is the verdict for Cash Crazy slot machine review: the game is a classic that offers a simple slot experience. It is best played by those who are new to the slot mobile games, and those who do not want the complications of too many bonus rounds and free spins.
While the game has no progressive jackpot, the maximum win is 1,600 coins that is still a lot of money. And it is much easier to win it in this slot, considering that there are only three reels and six symbols.