Blood Suckers 2 Slot Machine
This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
The free Blood Suckers 2 slot machine is a sequel to the original, which was released by Netent. In it, the player is back to the realm of vampires, and now this game is beefed up with more features. Here, fans of the original game in the UK will be introduced to a new breed of vampires. The sequel operates on a 5X3 grid, and players can wager on 25 pay lines.
In this Blood Suckers 2 slot review, we will be discussing the game features, prizes, and how to win in the normal spin mode in the UK.
Blood Suckers 2 Overview
|Maximum Win||250,000 coins|
|Min coins per spin||0.25|
|Max coins per spin||250|
|Release date||25 February 2017|
|Special features||Bonus Game, Wild Symbol, Scatter Symbol, Autoplay Option, Free Spins|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
Blood Suckers 2 by NetEnt is a 3D game. The grid shows the heroine in full attire, and the player is going to spin symbols of four different vampires, card suits, keys, demons, and roses. There are few symbols here, so the odds are great.
Although the lead character in the game is Amelia, you will not be spinning this symbol. Instead, she will react every time a winning symbol is landed.
Symbols and Features to Watch Out For
The Blood Suckers 2 online slot is packed with high-value symbols, including wilds, scatters, and bonus symbols. Below is a tutorial covering descriptions of each symbol and how much you are going to win if you land them successfully to produce winning combinations.
- Wild – this is the gold breastplate symbol with the text “wild”. It substitutes for all symbols except the scatter and the bonus game. The prizes depending on the number of symbols you land are:
- 5 – 10,000
- 4 – 2,000
- 3 – 200
- 2 – 5
- Scatter – the scatter symbol when you play Blood Suckers 2 for free is the rose. Landing three of them anywhere on the reel will trigger the free spins. The bonus round, if this happens, is called the Blood Rose Free Spins. It also awards coins, and the coin prizes depend on the number of symbols that you landed.
- 5 – 2,500
- 4 – 625
- 3 – 100
- 2 – 50
- Blood Rose Free Spins – this is a feature that gets triggered if you land three scatter symbols. Here is your guide:
- You will receive ten free play spins.
- All wins during this round have a multiplier of 10x.
- If you land three more scatters, you will get ten additional free spins.
- The bet level and coin value are the same as during the last bet.
- Hidden Treasure Bonus – you will get to the bonus round if you manage to land three bonus symbols on consecutive reels from the first reel. The rules are:
- If four bonus symbols activate the Hidden Treasure, all wins in the bonus round get doubled.
- If five bonus symbols activate the Hidden Treasure, all wins in the bonus round are tripled.
- You will pick five coffins and chests in this round, and each one will reveal coin prizes, the scatter, the demon symbol or the key.
- This unlocks the jackpot, which is 1,000x your bet level; the demon ends the bonus round; you must pick three scatter symbols to win ten free spins.
- Scatter Shot – play Blood Suckers 2 slot free and wait until you see this. This is a random feature in the game. In it, Amelia will shoot an arrow in the game grid. It will award ten free spins and can give between 10x and 100x prizes against the bet level for all medium-prized symbols.
|Symbol Wins||5 of them||4 of them||3 of them|
|Scatter Symbol||2,500 + 10 Free Spins||625 + 10 Free Spins||100 + 10 Free Spins|
In this Blood Suckers 2 slot machine review, we will also cover how the buttons work. There are several buttons in the slot machine, and it would help if a player uses them wisely.
- Auto-play – pressing this button will set the online slot machine to play automatically; if you use it, the mobile slot machine will keep on spinning the reels according to the last wager your set. It will stop once you press this button again.
- Max Bet – pressing this button will automatically wager the highest amount
- Spin – this is the red gem found at the bottom of the screen. This is what you need to click after setting your wager.
- Level – this is the Bet Level. What this means is that you are choosing the number of coins that you want to wager per line. In this slot game, you can wager between one and ten coins per line.
- Coin Value – this is the currency value of each coin. You can choose between £0.01 and £1 per coin.
How to Play Blood Suckers 2 Slot Machine
The first thing that a player needs to do is to set the wager. Choose how much you want each coin to be worth by using the Coin Value selector at the bottom of the screen. Next, choose the number of coins to bet per line.
Since the Blood Suckers 2 game has 25 pay lines, your Coin Value and Bet Level will be multiplied by 25. If your coin value is £1, and you choose a bet level of 10, then you are betting £1 per line. Since there are 25 lines, your total wager for that spin is £25.
To win, you need to land at least three similar symbols on any of the 25 pay lines. The symbols must be on consecutive reels, starting from the first reel. If you land three symbols on the middle reels, you will not win a prize.
If you land three Count symbols, you will win 50 coins, but only if you wager one coin per line. But if you wager ten coins per line, then you will win 50 X 10 = 500 coins. The 500 coins will be multiplied by your coin size. So if you have wagered £1 as your coin value, then your total win for this example is £500.
The slot strategy to use to win more and last in the game is to wager small amounts that will make your bankroll last for hundreds of spins. The prizes may be lower, but you will not easily deplete your money.
Blood Suckers 2 Mobile
You can play Blood Suckers 2 on any device. The game is mobile compatible, and you only need a browser to launch the game from a demo slot site or an online casino.
The game is an excellent sequel to the first one, and there is a big win in Blood Suckers 2. Overall, it has more features this time, and the game graphics have also improved compared to its predecessor. In this Blood Suckers 2 slot review, we can say that one thing that a player must anticipate in this casino game is the random feature where Amelia shoots with an arrow, as this can yield really big wins.
If you are just starting out, play for free on our website or visit the United Kingdom casinos which offer a demo version. Test it and play for fun while learning how it works.