Big Bad Wolf Megaways Slot Demo
The Big Bad Wolf Megaways slot machine is a continuation of the famous Big Bad Wolf slot, updated with new gameplay features and increased chances of big wins. Developer studio Quickspin plans to release the online game on September 14, 2021. The introduction of Megaways mechanics has significantly increased the number of prizes the gamer can get by helping the Three Little Pigs defend against the Dread Wolf. Developers will set the minimum and maximum bets at $0.20 and $100, respectively.
Big Bad Wolf Megaways Features Overview
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum win||30,000x Stake|
|Paylines||Up to 117,649|
|Min coins per spin||0.20|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Release date||14 September 2021|
|Special features||Piggy Wilds, Blowing House Bonus Game, Bonus Buy, Special Wild, Megaways|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
|Prequel||Big Bad Wolf|
Top Casinos Where to Play Big Bad Wolf Megaways for Real Money
The Playing Field, Symbols and Bonus Features of Big Bad Wolf Megaways Slot
Events in the Big Bad Wolf Megaways slot game unfold on a field of six reels, the number of symbols on which can change with each spin. Such a grid template is the implementation of the Megaways mechanics, which allows you to increase the number of paylines to 117,649. The following symbols can fall on the reels:
- card symbols from Jacks to Aces, their combinations bring small winnings;
- Farming tools – Fork, Shovel and others, their combinations are valued already more expensive;
- Three Little Pigs and Wolf – the most expensive combinations are formed with them;
- Unique icons – Wild in gold instruments, Scatter in the Moon and the Wild Piglets.
Bonus Features of the Slot
In demo mode, free Big Bad Wolf Megaways allows players to test all the bonus features, by which the developer has generously provided a video slot:
- Free spins – activated when three Scatters appear on the reels. The gambler gets 11 free spins with a starting multiplier equal to one; with wins, it will increase, and a loss will not lead to a reset. The appearance of Scatters in the bonus rounds will lead to additional free spins;
- Tumbling Reels – with any winning in a regular spin, the symbols that were part of the successful combination are removed, and random icons take their place. If the winning combination is created again, everything repeats, and the extraordinary Piggy Wilds marker increases;
- Piggy Wilds function works as follows: the more successful rolls, the more Wild Pigs are available to the player. Two rolls turn the First Piggy into a Wild, two more – the Second Piggy, and two more turns the Third Piggy. In this state, they work like all the Wilds, replacing any necessary symbols for the combination;
- There is an option to buy bonus rounds. The cost is relatively high – 90 bet sizes, but good conditions of Blowing Down the House promises significant winnings.
What Is the Top Prize in Big Bad Wolf Megaways?
The maximum winning you can get in the luckiest scenario is 30,540 bet sizes. You can bet up to $100 in Big Bad Wolf Megaways, which means the grand prize will be $3,054,000.
On the whole, Big Bad Wolf Megaways by Quickspin gives the impression of a well-made continuation of a successful game. The developer has improved the graphics, even more, adding, for example, a night mode when starting the bonus spins. The most important difference from its predecessor is the realization of Megaways, due to which the number of paylines and the amount of potential winnings increases dozens of times. In addition, Megaways fully compensates for the not very high RTP, equal to 96.05% and high volatility. Simultaneously with the desktop version, the mobile Big Bad Wolf Megaways will be released, which will allow all interested gamblers to try the game in action.