Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno Slot Demo
Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno is a third online slot developed by Thunderkick from the series «Beat the Beast». The release date is set to 6 June 2020 across all certified online casinos. Gamblers are invited to the adventure into Inferno itself, where mighty Cerberus is guarding the treasures. This slot game features 5 reels, 9 paylines (243 in bonus rounds), plenty of bonuses and decent RTP of 96.15%. The demo is not released yet, but we will track down it and add it asap.
Update: the demo is free to play now
We are waiting for two more slots, one is going to be about Gryphon and the other one is about Quetzalcoatl, let’s take our guesses in the end. Meanwhile, let’s check out the brief overview that we have prepared for you.
Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno Features Overview
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum Win||6,666x Stake|
|Paylines||9 (243 in Bonus Game)|
|Min coins per spin||0.01|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Release date||6 June 2020|
|Special features||Stacked Wilds, Free Spins, Expanding Paylines|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
|Prequel||Beat the Beast: Mighty Sphinx|
|Sequel||Beat the Beast: Quetzalcoatl´s Trial|
|Slots Series||Beat the Beast|
Top Casinos to Play Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno for Real Money
Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno slots machine exudes a fairly intense aura that tallies with its theme of Greek mythology. It revolves around Cerberus, the hound of Hades. He’s an eerie-looking multi-headed dog guarding the gates of the Underworld to prevent the dead from leaving. Sending chills down your spine, this online slot game takes place in the deepest layers of Hell as flames illuminate up the screen from underneath.
The reels are surrounded by brimstone and fire. And, players will notice an intense and eerie soundtrack as they set the reels in motion, which makes for an unforgettable gaming experience. As punters virtually make their way in the safeguarded underworld, they’ll stumble upon vibrantly-coloured symbols that depict helmets, the generic poker cards, vases, Cerberus Emblem, scepters, and a gold Cerberus statue.
Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno Slot Features
Some of the features and symbol designs could be familiar to gamblers, as Cerberus´ Inferno is a part of the Series.
- Cerberus Emblem. This symbol looks like a golden emblem is acting like a Wild and a Scatter symbol at one time, substituting other symbols in both Base and Bonus Games.
- Stacked Wilds. When a Wild Symbol appears on any reel – it will cover the whole reel, occupying three cells to provide better chances to win.
- Free Spins. Three Scatter Symbols will open a possibility to achieve great wins in the Bonus Game with 10 or more Free Spins. Moreover, the paylines are expanded from 9 to 243. This means that every three or more identical symbols, starting from the first reel, will be counted as winning combinations in any directions.
By the way, the Cerberus Emblem has a decent payout of 150x bet for 5 symbols.
Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno Biggest Win
The maximum win is 6,666x Stake amount. Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno slot has 12 different symbols representing the paytable in total:
- 1 High symbol, 4 mid and 5 low paying symbols.
- 1 Wild and 1 Scatter symbol.
The betting range is quite wide from 0.01 coins to 100.00 coins per spin.
How to Play
To get started on the Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno mobile slot entails the following quick and easy steps.
- Take a few minutes to check out the paytable. Doing so gives you insight into the bonus features up for grabs and the respective payouts.
- Select your bet size. As with other games, the lowest wager per spin in the Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno free slot machine is 10p, whereas the highest is $/€100.
- Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno by Thunderkick takes place with 9 non-adjustable paylines, five reels, and three rows. So, winning combinations crop up when at least 3 matching symbols land across any of the paylines from the leftmost to the rightmost reel.
- As you delight in this mobile casino game, you’ll notice a casino chip that features near the main Spin button. It gives you insight into all the available stakes conveniently on a single page.
- You can activate the Autoplay feature and enjoy a maximum of 5000 hands-free spins. And you can customize the feature to come to a halt upon scoring a win or triggering the bonus features. But, keep in mind the Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno slot demo or real money version doesn’t come with a quick-play feature.
Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno Slot Review: Variance and RTP
The term used to describe a player’s odds of winning when delighting in an online slot machine is referred to as the Return to Player (RTP). And, it’s represented as a percentage that relates to each dollar the slot will claim, over long gameplay duration. Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno free play or real money version has an RTP of 96.15%. It means you’ll win $/€96.15 for every $/€100 wager. Subsequently, you’ll lose 3.85% ($/€3.85), which is known as the house’s edge or advantage. But remember, this is in the long run.
Also known as volatility, variance equates to the level of risk of an online slot that you choose to play on mobile or PC. It describes how often a slot mobile or PC version pays out. While low variance slots have small but frequent payouts, the high volatility counterparts sit on the opposite end of the spectrum. Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno is a high variance game that pays seldom but larger prizes. It, therefore, comes as no surprise that the maximum win is 6666x your total bet.
The Free Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno Demo Version
You can play Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno for free as a way to test out the bonuses, frequency of winning, respective payouts, and more. When you play slot demo, you get a clear picture of what’s in store for you and can come up with a few foolproof playing strategies that could boost your chances of winning when you transition to the real money version.
Thunderkick always cares about mobile gamblers, so we won’t be disappointed this time. The Cerberus´ Inferno slot looks simple but exciting – a great opportunity for newbies to test their luck and build some strategies. As we said before, the next release will be about feathered snake Aztec god – Quetzalcoatl.
In Greek mythology, Cerberus, often referred to as the hound of Hades, is a multi-headed dog that guards the gates of the Underworld to prevent the dead from leaving. Cerberus was the offspring of the monsters Echidna and Typhon, and is usually described as having three heads, a serpent for a tail, and snakes protruding from multiple parts of his body. Cerberus is primarily known for his capture by Heracles, one of Heracles’ twelve labours.