Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno Slot Machine
This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno is a third online slot developed by Thunderkick from the series «Beat the Beast». The release date is set to 6 June 2020 across all certified online casinos. Gamblers are invited to the adventure into Inferno itself, where mighty Cerberus is guarding the treasures. This slot game features 5 reels, 9 paylines (243 in bonus rounds), plenty of bonuses and decent RTP of 96.15%. The demo is not released yet, but we will track down it and add it asap.
Update: the demo is free to play now
We are waiting for two more slots, one is going to be about Gryphon and the other one is about Quetzalcoatl, let’s take our guesses in the end. Meanwhile, let’s check out the brief overview that we have prepared for you.
Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno Overview
|Maximum Win||6,666x Stake|
|Paylines||9 (243 in Bonus Game)|
|Min coins per spin||0.01|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Release date||6 June 2020|
|Special features||Stacked Wilds, Free Spins, Expanding Paylines|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
|Prequel||Beat the Beast: Mighty Sphinx|
|Slots Series||Beat the Beast|
Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno Slot Features
Some of the features and symbol designs could be familiar to gamblers, as Cerberus´ Inferno is a part of the Series.
- Cerberus Emblem. This symbol looks like a golden emblem is acting like a Wild and a Scatter symbol at one time, substituting other symbols in both Base and Bonus Games.
- Stacked Wilds. When a Wild Symbol appears on any reel – it will cover the whole reel, occupying three cells to provide better chances to win.
- Free Spins. Three Scatter Symbols will open a possibility to achieve great wins in the Bonus Game with 10 or more Free Spins. Moreover, the paylines are expanded from 9 to 243. This means that every three or more identical symbols, starting from the first reel, will be counted as winning combinations in any directions.
By the way, the Cerberus Emblem has a decent payout of 150x bet for 5 symbols.
Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno Biggest Win
The maximum win is 6,666x Stake amount. Beat the Beast: Cerberus´ Inferno slot has 12 different symbols representing the paytable in total:
- 1 High symbol, 4 mid and 5 low paying symbols.
- 1 Wild and 1 Scatter symbol.
The betting range is quite wide from 0.01 coins to 100.00 coins per spin.
Thunderkick always cares about mobile gamblers, so we won’t be disappointed this time. The Cerberus´ Inferno slot looks simple but exciting – a great opportunity for newbies to test their luck and build some strategies. As we said before, the next release will be about feathered snake Aztec god – Quetzalcoatl.
In Greek mythology, Cerberus, often referred to as the hound of Hades, is a multi-headed dog that guards the gates of the Underworld to prevent the dead from leaving. Cerberus was the offspring of the monsters Echidna and Typhon, and is usually described as having three heads, a serpent for a tail, and snakes protruding from multiple parts of his body. Cerberus is primarily known for his capture by Heracles, one of Heracles’ twelve labours.