Artemis vs Medusa Slot Demo
Artemis vs Medusa by QuickSpin is an upcoming slots game to be released in August 2020. It is a 5×4 slot game that takes free spins at a whole new level. It is also introducing a concept that is rarely done in the slot world—boss battles.
The Artemis vs Medusa slot machine has unlimited free spins, and it focuses on the battle between the main characters. We can say that this is an innovative game because the bonus round is not your average free spins mode—it is an actual fight or battle scene between the two goddesses, and your fate to winning the biggest reward depends on this round.
The mobile casino game has no progressive jackpot, but players can enjoy winning in a massive payline count of 1,024 bet ways. In this Artemis vs Medusa slot review, we will take a look at what Quickspin is bringing to the table even if the game has not been officially released yet.
Update: the early-access demo is available to play.
Artemis vs Medusa Overview
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum Win||5,200x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.20|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Release date||11 August 2020|
|Special features||Wilds, Free Spins Retriggers, Bounty Coins|
|Mobile||Portrait Screen Layout|
Top Casinos to Play Artemis vs Medusa for Real Money
Artemis vs Medusa Slots Graphics
The Artemis vs Medusa free slot is rendered in 2D cartoons. It is reminiscent of superhero cartoons back in the early 1990s, but with a touch of better computer rendering.
The theme of the game, which you can play for fun, is Greek mythology. As such, you will be spinning symbols of Artemis, Medusa, the Minotaur, and other characters found in the story of these Greek gods.
Artemis vs Medusa Mobile Slot Features and Bonuses
Here are the features that you will come across:
- Monster Bounty Coins – it is a coin that is randomly partnered with a medium-paying symbol. If Artemis with the golden frame lands on the last reel, any symbol with the Monster Bounty symbol will be collected. As you collect these coins, you will receive special bounty prizes. This is a great feature that helps you win coins even if you did not land winning combinations.
- Unlimited Free Play Spins – this is the best feature, which gets activated after landing three scatter symbols. It triggers a fight between Artemis and Medusa. In this round, there is a meter that gets filled according to the symbols you land. These round ends once the meter exceeds 15 points. It will also end if Artemis destroys the last monster in the round.
- 1,024 lines – the slot machine offers 1,024 paylines, and all these combinations can trigger on both the base game and also during the free spins round.
- Wide betting range – the Artemis vs Medusa slot demo indicates that the betting widow for this game is 0.20 and 100 coins; this can be adjusted according to the online casino’s preferences, but this should also tell us that this is a penny slot that would be mass-marketed.
- Wild – apart from the unlimited free spins, the players can improve their odds of winning if the wild symbol appears. This special character acts as a substitution for all other symbols to make a winning combo. It cannot substitute for the scatter.
There may be other features in the game that QuickSpin is not telling us—the best thing to do right now is to wait for the release so we can all play on mobile and fully test it.
Artemis vs Medusa Online Slot Biggest Win
The maximum win is 5,288x your stake. You can win this only if you trigger the Unlimited Free Spins Mode. This prize is achievable if you keep triggering the Monster Bounty feature.
Slot Review Summary
Play Artemis vs Medusa for free on any device. This game is mobile compatible, and this makes it all the more appealing. If you play slot demo, you can access it from any device, provided that you are connected online. Should you play it from an online casino instead of the demo version, it is likely that the online casino company will ask you to download a casino app from which you can access the game.
Overall, the Artemis vs Medusa slot machine has a new approach to how slots work. It is one of the free slots in the world that offer unlimited free spins. Test the game by using our free Artemis vs Medusa demo. If you like what you see, play the slot mobile version from your phone with real cash—choose from our selection of online casino to get started.
The heart of the game is the battlefield, we wanted to create a game that was designed to take advantage of the vertical space available in portrait mode. We also thought that it would be fun to have both the protagonist and antagonist be portrayed with a strong female character. It didn’t take us long to settle on Artemis. The goddess of the hunt was just the type of figure we had in mind. Once we had decided on Artemis it made Medusa the gorgon the most obvious choice for her opponent.
We then gave Medusa some minions, the Harpy, Griffon, and Minotaur to square off against the divine arrows of Artemis. We also played around a bit with the location. Mount Olympus is well known as the home of the Greek divinities so we thought it would be kind of fun if the actual battle took place in the inverse of the mountain, during the night when the moon was full. We tried to include a lot of the symbols of Artemis in the production, you will see Arrows, Stag antlers, and the moon which are all associated with Artemis.