Artefacts: Vault of Fortune Slot Review with Demo
Artefacts: Vault of Fortune by Yggdrasil software provider will take you on a trip to the long-forgotten land, where you will follow the map to the hidden warehouse catalogue. The reels’ catalogues are stocked with legendary artefacts from diverse cultures. Artefacts: Vault of Fortune slot is going to be launched on July 23, 2020, so you can start anticipating the fun.
This game is packed with bonus features, such as wild symbol effects, cascading wins, free spins, increasing multipliers. You can play free Artefacts: Vault of Fortune demo or for real money. The highest payout (jackpot) on the slot is 11,000x the bet. Learn how to increase your chances of winning this jackpot in our Artefacts: Vault of Fortune slot review.
Artefacts: Vault of Fortune Features Overview
|Theme||Mystery and Horror|
|Type||Online Video Slots|
|Maximum win||11,000x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.005|
|Max coins per spin||5.00|
|Release date||23 July 2020|
|Special features||Dropdown Respins, Wild Varieties, Increasing Multiplier, Free Spins|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
Top Casinos Where to Play Artefacts: Vault of Fortune for Real Money
The Fortune-Filled Warehouse
When it comes to symbols, Artefacts: Vault of Fortune slots game is one to love as it displays images of the world’s most exquisite treasures and artefacts. All the images in the game are treasures: from Davinci’s masterpiece artwork of Mona Lisa or dragon vase to a statue of the Egyptian pharaoh. There are also stacks of gold coins, epic clock, etc.
However, Artefact: Vault of Fortune slot comes with a catalogue-like machine with 5 reels arranged neatly on 3 rows. Within this catalogue, you get to spin around artefacts hoping to land a winning combination on one of the 20 paylines available. Your gameplay symbols include Ming Vase, Faberge Egg, porcelain cat, the Queen of England’s Hat, and regular card suit symbols crafted into exquisite necklaces.
The next section of this Artefacts: Vault of Fortune slot review gives you full gist about the special icons and bonus features.
Find the Hidden Treasures
The bonus features on Artefacts: Vault of Fortune free slot and real money versions are not only exciting to watch, but they actually improve your chances of winning. Find out how below:
- Dropdown Respins: All icons contributing to a winning combination blasts off to give room for new symbols. This appears more like a respin since you can keep winning on just one initial trigger if more winning combinations are created after a blast. This feature runs throughout your gameplay on Artefacts: Vault of Fortune online slot.
- Wild Varieties: There are two types of wilds here: the regular wild and the wild lever. The golden block with the word “wild” written on it is the regular wild, while the wild lever causes blocks of regular wilds to fall through the particular reel you find it. In other words, you have a reel filled with wilds when you find a wild lever. The wildcards simply complete winning symbol combinations for every other icon on the slot save the scatter artefact.
- Increasing Multiplier: You see the multiplier meter on the right top corner of the screen. This meter increases by 1x any time you land a streak win. The multiplier can rise as high as possible, so far you keep winning – it simply resets on a losing spin.
- Free Spins: You win free spins when you land at least 3 of the Cryptex scatter symbols. This icon awards you 8, 12, and 20 free spins for landing 3, 4, and 5 of its kind anywhere on the reels. This game feature is pretty interesting because you not only get to play without deposit, the multiplier feature also switches to an increasing mode on every win and never resets when you lose until the feature ends.
Let the Bidding Begin
You can either play Artefacts: Vault of Fortune slot for free or you can choose to spice things up with some real money bet and win some extra cash. If you choose to play for fun, you avoid the risk at all, and you do not have to register or make deposits. Bet from your Artefacts: Vault of Fortune slot demo balance and enjoy.
However, to play Artefacts: Vault of Fortune slot machine for real money, you are required to register as a user on one of Yggdrasil’s casinos online and make real deposits. The minimum bet here is $0.10, and you can bet as high as $100 per spin. The game’s RTP is around 96.2% with a hit rate of 19.4%, and the volatility of medium/high level.
Vault of Fortune Slot Mobile Gaming
You can also play Artefacts: Vault of Fortune mobile slot as the slot game is mobile compatible. Play on mobile devices such as iPhones, Android, Windows Phones, etc. Also, feel free to check for the slot mobile app in stores.
Follow the Map to Find the Treasures Quickly
Apply the following slot strategy and tips to increase your chances of making a profit on Artefacts: Vault of Fortune video slot:
- Create a separate budget for gambling and stick to it as this helps you to control your gambling habits and avoid addiction.
- Increase your wager if you have lost on at least 5 spins, you are likely to win on the next round.
- Play slot demo mode for a while and enjoy the free play as this game mode allows you to test your luck.
- Do not use cheats and tweaks on the system as all pays and plays are lost if the system malfunctions.
- Gamble only if you are 18 years old and above, this is the legal and moral standard.
Artefacts: Vault of Fortune mobile casino game is a masterpiece from the Yggdrasil software provider. This slot comes with exotic images of riches and artefacts. Feel free to feast your eyes and enjoy the game in the free mode or challenge your winning chances by betting from 0.10 to $100 per spin for some extra cash or a chance to win the jackpot of 11,000x your wager.
If you liked the game, try out similar slot with museum and artefacts thematic – Mystery Museum developed by Push Gaming.