Agent Destiny Slot Demo
This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
Agent Destiny slot is the latest release from Play’n GO on 7 May 2020. This slot game has 5 reels, 20 paylines and atmospheric comics-look design. The game inspiration has come from Adam Hughes’s covers and art, the secret Agent Destiny himself was a popular character of the 50s and 60s. The parallel between James Bond is very clearly visible and the graphics complete the whole picture.
Agent Destiny Overview
|Maximum Win||5,000x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.10|
|Max coins per spin||100.00|
|Release date||7 May 2020|
|Special features||Linked Reels, Two Wilds, Free Spins|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
Top Casinos to Play Agent Destiny for Real Money
Agent Destiny by Play’n Go draws its inspiration from retro comic books. The online slot game has a remarkably authentic look to it with characters that seem to be drawn from the pages of a 1960s comic book. And, an overall style that pulls it all together like the pieces of a puzzle. So, you’ll stumble upon villains, spies, a scientist, agents donning green or blue attire, and Agent Destiny, who takes center stage. Furthermore, you’ll find less intriguing Royals as they offer the smallest payouts. But, their design blends in with the slot machine’s theme.
Agent Destiny Features
Agent Destiny online slot is very restrained and old-school slot machine based on secret agents theme. You can check similar slots, like Mission Cash and Jack Hammer 2: Fishy Business, but let’s take a closer look at our game in this review first.
- Linked Reels. This feature can be activated on any reel and always active during Free Spins. You will have adjacent reels displaying the one Colossal Symbol to maximize payouts. Moreover, during Free Spins those Colossal Symbols will move from right to the left until the feature is complete.
- MEGA Symbols. The Safe Wild and any other symbols have the possibility to be displayed as Colossal Symbols 3×3 or bigger.
- Free Spins. 3 Scatter Symbols could land on 1-2-3 reel awarding 9 Free Spins. Scatter Symbols grants +1 Free Spin each time they occur on the grid.
Agent Destiny Biggest Possible Win
Two Wild Symbols, four high symbols and four low symbols could stack into massive wins, despite only 20 paylines this time. Agent Destiny slot machine has a maximum win of 5,000x bet amount and with RTP 96.26% overall. A gambler can auto-adjust the bet amount or choose 15 tiers from 0.10 to 100.00.
To get in on the action that the Agent Destiny slots machine has in store, follow the steps below:
- Place real money that ranges from as little as 0.1 credits (for low-budget players) to as much as 100 coins on each spin for high rollers.
- Click on the Spin/Start button that sets the reels in motion.
- Punters that prefer playing hands-free can activate the Autoplay feature that automatically gets the reels spinning non-stop for up to 100 times or until a specified win/loss limit is reached. Keep in mind that triggering the Free Spins bonus feature brings Autoplay to a halt.
- The Agent Destiny mobile slot offers 20 paylines on a 5-reel setup. So, winning combinations are formed when you land at least 3 matching symbols from the leftmost to the rightmost reel.
Agent Destiny Slot Review: RTP and Volatility
In a nutshell, RTP is an acronym for Return to Player. It’s a percentage rate of the amount that a slot game pays back to its participants over a myriad of spins. The Agent Destiny free slot machine has an RTP of 96.26%. So, this implies that it gives back €/$96.26 per €/$100 wagered. And, you can expect to lose 3.74% per €/$100 bets, which is referred to as the house advantage/ house edge. It’s essential to grasp that this rate is computed based on a vast assortment of spins that can be millions. Therefore, within a short duration of a few hundreds or thousands of spins, everything can happen, which is the aspect that makes slot games alluring.
While it’s hardly a new concept, slot game volatility has been gaining traction recently. Punters use it to predict the performance of a PC or mobile casino game during their gameplay sessions and adjust their bankroll accordingly. So, if you’re playing an online slot on mobile that doesn’t usher in, frequent wins, for instance, Agent Destiny, you are delighting in a high volatility game whereby the maximum win is 5000x your stake.
Symbols and Payouts
Whether you’re playing the Agent Destiny slot demo or real money version, landing at least 3 of the following symbols ushers in decent rewards.
- Mastermind Villains: When 3, 4, or 5 of these symbols land on reels, you’re awarded multipliers of 1x, 2.5x, or 15x your bet.
- Wild: As you play Agent Destiny for free or with some money on the line, you may run into a safe with a ‘W’ embedded in it. It’s a marker of the game’s Wild symbol, which means it has the uncanny ability to replace all other icons except the Scatter to form a winning pattern. Moreover, it’s the most valuable icon as it triggers rewards of 1.5x, 3x, or 60x your total bet when 3, 4, or 5 of this image appear.
Play Slot Demo
When it comes to online gaming, you can play on mobile devices or PCs for free or with some real cash at stake. However, it’s recommended that you start with the Agent Destiny free play to get the hang of it. By playing the free Agent Destiny demo version, you can test the bonus features, bets, and more, to ultimately decide whether or not it tickles your fancy.
Agent Destiny Mobile Experience
Play’n GO always cares about mobile gamblers and Agent Destiny is no exception. Comic-look panel is perfect-visible and the buttons are big enough.
If you want to make the most entertaining games, you need to consider the whole experience, that’s what we do. Agent Destiny is not just a fun game to play, but also recapture the fun and excitement of the spy adventures the game is based on. Design, sound, features; all elements must come together to create a slot which captures the player’s attention and immerses them fully while they play.