Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah Slot Machine
This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah video slot is developed by Triple Edge Studios for Microgaming, one of the leading online gambling software developers and suppliers. The Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah by Microgaming was presented in March 2020 and will be released in all popular online casinos in Q2 2020, 5 May 2020. It comes with 5 reels, 3 rows, and a whopping 243-win way technology. This means that the player has every chance of creating winning combinations more than other titles because of the number of betways.
This progressive jackpot title comes with an impressive rolling reels mechanism. The other interesting features that the players can see in this game are wilds, scatters, bonus round, free spins, and autoplay options. This medium variance title has an RTP of 92.02%. The following is a detailed Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah slot review that allows you to decide on whether you should try it or not.
Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah Overview
|Maximum Win||2,343x Stake|
|Min coins per spin||0.20|
|Max coins per spin||50.00|
|Release date||5 May 2020|
|Special features||Rolling Reels, Free Spins|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
|Exclusive Feature||Mega Moolah Jackpots|
|Produced by||Triple Edge Studios|
|Slots Series||Mega Moolah|
- 1 Madcap Design and Theme
- 2 Attractive Features of Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah Slots
- 3 How to Play Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah Slot Machine?
- 4 How to Create Winning Combinations?
- 5 Maximum Win
- 6 How to Place Real Money Bets?
- 7 Play on Mobile Devices
- 8 Strategies and Tips to Win
- 9 Closing Thoughts
Madcap Design and Theme
The theme of the Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah free slot is based on the Alice in Wonderland story as well as the Mad Hatter character. The game gives a different look and does not feel as if it tells a fairy-tale story. The characters seen in this game are from the Adventures of Alice in Wonderland. Hence, there are many characters from this novel used here. Besides, if you love such tales, try Book of Oz Lock ‘N Spin Slot for free.
The low valued icons are usual card suits. The high valued symbols include the hares, butterflies, Cheshire cats, pocket watches, gold coins, hats, and mad hatters. Microgaming has shown great skills in bringing the wonderland theme to the slot machines and they have done a fine job with this one too. It comes with top of the draw graphics and an immersive soundtrack that suits the theme and makes you feel as if you are in Wonderland. The background of this mobile casino game is quite inviting and the flora and fauna of the Wonderland are sure to impress the gamblers. The mushroom filled garden in the background on the reels set is quite inviting and pleasing to the eyes.
Attractive Features of Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah Slots
The Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah online slot has its sights set on offering the best gameplay for the bettors so that they can make good money. This is why you find a lot of in-game features and they include cascading reels, multi-level jackpot wheel rounds, free spins with multipliers, and the regular wild and scatter icons. The features make sure that the gamer is hooked on to the title for long hours. The main feature is the Rolling Reels mechanism that can help in creating bigger and larger wins. The details of the impressive features are discussed below.
- Wild. There is a Wild symbol seen here and it functions just like the wilds seen in most of other slot mobile titles. The Golden Hat is the wild icon. It will substitute the low valued icons when it lands on the reels to help in creating a winning combination. It does not have the power to replace the scatter symbol. Landing 5 of the golden hats on the betway offers the maximum payout as described in the paytable.
- Rolling Reels. The Rolling Reels feature of the Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah mobile slot is the most attractive feature as it can lead to cascading wins. This feature is available in both the base game and the free spins round. No matter if you are using the play for fun option or real money mode; the Rolling Reels come into effect once a win is generated. The symbols that were responsible for creating the win will be removed and new icons will land on them. This round will carry on until no new winning combination is hit on the active paylines. A successive reel roll win will also add an x1 multiplier to the win. The win multiplier will increase by 1 for every successive win.
- Scatter. The Magical Wooden Door image is the Scatter icon of the Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah slots. If you land three or more of these scatters or the wild icon on the 5×3 grid, the free spins will get activated. Initially, you are awarded 8 Free Spins.
- Free Spins. The free spins can be retriggered in the same fashion and you can end up with gaining 48 extra rounds. The free spins you can avail is 56. This option is available in the free play and the real money modes.
Rolling Reels System
The best thing is that the Rolling Reels mechanism seen in the Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah slot machine is featured in the extra rounds also. If this happens, the values of the multipliers for a win are trebled.
- 1st Free Spin or rolling reel: 3x
- 2nd Free Spin or rolling reel: 6x
- 3rd Free Spin or rolling reel: 9x
- 4th Free Spin or rolling reel: 15x
The best bonus round in the Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah slot machine is Progressive Wheel feature. This option is activated randomly. It can be activated in the play for free mode also. If this round is triggered, a bonus wheel shows up on the screen with 20 segments in four different colours. They are red, yellow, green, and blue and the numbers of segments for them are 1, 3, 6, and 10 respectively. All you need to do is to spin the wheel and see in which colour the pointer lands. The Jackpot prizes on offer are:
- Mini jackpot (blue colour): Starts with 10
- Minor jackpot (green): A minimum of 100
- Major jackpot (yellow): Starts with 10,000
- Grand or Mega jackpot: Minimum guaranteed payout of 1,000,000
How to Play Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah Slot Machine?
The first thing to make sure before venturing into the Wonderland world is to choose the bet size. It is important to start with the medium size bets. The controls of the game are provided at the bottom of the screen in the control menu bar. Use it to choose the bet size and the other options when you play on mobile or through desktop browsers.
How to Create Winning Combinations?
Whether you play slot demo or the real money mode, you need to land 3, 4, or 5 matching symbols consecutively from the left to the right to register a win. The game comes with 5 reel and 243 ways to win provision along with rolling reels. So, if you can generate a win in one spin, then rolling reels will come into effect. Here, the winning icons are removed from the reels and new symbols land in their places. With this feature, you can generate consecutive wins with just one spin. The Mad Hatter is the most important icon in the Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah slot demo. If you can land 5 of these on an active paying line, you end up gaining 10x of the stake. The other most important icon is the golden hat wild.
As this is 243 ways to win slots and comes with a 5×3 grid, the player can see good wins when playing the base game itself. Over and above, it also features the cascading reel wins. Therefore, if the bettors are lucky, they can see a huge win. The maximum win is 2,343x of the stake on one reel spin. Apart from this, the progressive wheel jackpot round can offer you a minimum of 1,000,000 in selected currency when the wheel’s arrow lands on the red zone. The jackpot wheel can show up when you play Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah for free.
How to Place Real Money Bets?
You can try this title without download in many of the regulated online casinos that have the license to operate its services. The casinos that you choose should be Microgaming powered or must include the Microgaming software in its list of online gaming software providers. Once you spot a site, you just need to search for this title and see if it is working by trying the free Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah demo. After this, you can wager with real money. Some of the casinos that offer this title include:
- Casino Gods
Play on Mobile Devices
Microgaming has designed Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah slot game in such a manner to allow the users to try it out on a wide variety of handheld devices. It will work seamlessly and without any issues on mobile device like Android and iOS software. The mobile compatible devices include Android smartphones and tablets, iPads, iPhones, and Windows phones. You can test the game in the free demo mode before wagering with real money.
Strategies and Tips to Win
- The best tutorial for the first time gamblers is to play Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah slot free mode as many times as possible before betting with real money;
- The best slot strategy is to go through the paytable, understand the rules, and know the important icons and how they pay out. Once then, you should try the practice mode;
- The odds of striking the biggest jackpot win are very low. But, with persistent gaming at medium bets and occasionally trying with bigger bets is the only way to get a chance of hitting big;
- One of the tips to bear in mind when playing slots is to play for quite a few times to see what it yields.
From this Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah slot review, it is clear that the game has plenty of features to help the bettors to have top-level gaming experience. The progressive jackpot with four-tier prizes and a maximum win of 2343x of the stake is sure to impress many of the gambling enthusiasts.
The Hatter is a fictional character in Lewis Carroll’s 1865 book Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and its 1871 sequel Through the Looking-Glass. He is very often referred to as the Mad Hatter, though this term was never used by Carroll. The phrase “mad as a hatter” pre-dates Carroll’s works. The Hatter and the March Hare are referred to as “both mad” by the Cheshire Cat, in Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland in the seventh chapter titled “A Mad Tea-Party”.