European Roulette (Evoplay Entertainment) Free Online Game
This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
European Roulette (Evoplay Entertainment) Overview
|Release date||1 September 2017|
|Special features||Previous Bets|
|Mobile||Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout|
|Min. Bet||1.00 credit|
|Max. Bet||100.00 credits|
|Zero Betting||Single Zero|
|Called Bets||Neighbours, Zero, Voisins, Tiers, Orphelins, Black Splits|
European Roulette by Evoplay Entertainment is based on the rules of the European traditional gameplay and offers good quality bringing you an actual casino atmosphere. Its theme includes smooth music with realistic sound effects. You will be introduced to a spinning wheel with a basic gambling table. A racetrack offering some more complex betting options is also included.
Ways to Play European Roulette by Evoplay Entertainment
The game has 36 pocket numbers coloured in black and red with a green zero. It does offer different wagering options which are as follows:
- Tiers Du Cylindre – A wager on twelve numbers opposite the Voisins Du Zero.
- Voisins Du Zero – A stake on the green zero and its 16 neighbouring numbers.
- Red Splits – Gambling on each appearance of two red numbers on the table.
- Orphelins – At least five bets (one number and four split).
- Black Splits – A stake on each occurrence of two black numbers on the table.
You will have to first select your most preferred chip before clicking on the spinning button. This table game also provides you with some additional useful options to simplify your gaming experience. The options are:
- The rebet button- Enables you to play the same wager again.
- Undo last bet – Helps you cancel the latest wager you placed.
- Clear all bets – Enables you to do away with all the stakes
How to Win European Roulette at Casino Online
Though the game has neither a jackpot nor a bonus, winning is straightforward and simple. Your stake will win if the roulette ball stops on the pocket number you pick. It has a variety of payout ranges, though you can achieve better payouts with the inside bets even though they come with lesser odds. The payoffs include:
- Even/Odd, Red/Black, High/low – payments of 1 to 1
- Dozen and Column – a payout of 2 to 1
- Six line – 5 to 1
- Corner – 8 to 1
- Street – 11 to 1
- Split – 17 to 1
- Neighbour bets, Straight, and Single – 35 to 1
Play European Roulette for Real Money
You are advised to first play European Roulette for free on mobile phones or any other compatible device. It will give you enough time to become familiar with its rules and the strategies to use. Playing the game in the demo mode will also help you master the gameplay. When you feel ready, you can opt to play this table game for real money.
You can try the European Roulette mobile version, or you can play it on desktops through your browser. It enhances you to play it on the go at any time. Besides its amazing features, it will leave you impressed and make you finger-crossed for a better outcome of your next spin.