Once you are accustomed to chips, playing cards and the sleek green fuzz of the playing section, it can be very difficult for you to picture yourself playing casino games over the mobile live casino platform. Yes, picture this: you don’t have to leave your house to visit somewhere to have the casino experience. You can lay down on your comfy bed as the dealer deals you with your cards thanks to the portable live-game platforms. What’s not to love about this bud? We are all lazy at heart, and mobile live casino websites are here to make the experience easier and better!
And since mobile live dealer gambling is a new concept in the industry that most people are yet to familiarise themselves with, we are here to help. In this page, you’ll discover all about:
- What mobile live dealer casino sites are;
- How to pick the top mobile live dealer casino sites from the overcrowded market;
- A step-type guide on how to be part of the mobile live casino for real money;
- Differentiate between the HTML5 and casino apps for mobile.
- 1 What are Mobile Live Casinos?
- 2 How to choose mobile live dealer casino?
- 3 How to start playing at Online Casinos for Windows Phones
- 4 Online Mobile Casino Games
- 5 Which are the Best Mobile Live Casinos 2020
- 6 Conclusion
What are Mobile Live Casinos?
Well in simple terms, mobile live casinos are basically ones that are played through the mobile platform. These are land-based gambling houses that are streamed online from where any interested player will be able to enjoy the mobile live casino games for real money from the comfort of their home. These apps are promoted by several software providers, which have the license to offer the services. In general, the games are categorised into download and instant (no download) platforms.
Mobile Live Casino Sites & Apps – What’s the difference?
The mobile live casino sites are basically the no download platforms. These are sites from which players can enjoy playing their games without having to download any application. As long as you have your device, internet connection and Google Chrome, you are good to go. They are the most popular forms of the mobile live casino for real money gaming, mostly because of the convenience that they offer.
The other platform is the live dealer casino apps for your smartphones or other portable devices. For this, you can only access the games after you’ve downloaded your application to your device. These apps are found on the casino’s website (for Android and Windows users) while iOS users can download the apps from the Apple Store – free of any charges.
How to choose mobile live dealer casino?
Getting to play the live dealer games isn’t the difficult part. What’s really difficult, especially for newbies is choosing the best mobile live casinos 2020! This difficulty arises from the fact that there are so many gambling platforms offering the same service – so getting to choose one that stands out becomes a problem. If you’ve had problems in the past, this section will help you to quickly and effortlessly choose the top mobile live dealer casino sites.
Factor #1: Game Variety and Accessibility
The first sign that you are visiting a top mobile live dealer casino site is the game variety and accessibility. You should be able to have access to a wide range of games, which can easily be accessed through your preferred method – instant or download platform.
Factor #2: Country Restrictions
Due to security and legality reasons (such as that experienced for American players), some of these best mobile live casinos 2020 have imposed restrictions on their games. They’ll only have a fraction of their games available for UK bettors. So if you are living outside the UK, it’s best that you cross check to see what games are offered in your country. This info is readily available in the terms and conditions section.
Factor #3: Which software developer is powering the games?
Evolution Gaming, Playtech, Ezugi, NetEnt and Extreme Live Gaming are some of the best-known software providers in the industry. If you see any of the listed software providers, you are sure that the gaming experience is going to be worth the while as they only develop top quality games.
How to start playing at Online Casinos for Windows Phones
Before you can start to play at the online casinos, you’ll need to have a smartphone with a big screen (this is to better the gaming experience in portrait mode), a strong internet connection (this ensures that the game doesn’t lag while playing) and some money to spare (this type of games can’t be played for free). After that, you’ll have to follow the steps below.
Sign up to create an account or log in to your account
- Go through the casino’s terms and conditions fully in depth;
- If you agree to them, click on the ‘Register’, ‘Join Now’, or ‘Sign Up’ button;
- Fill out the registration form;
- Confirm your email and log into your newly created account.
If you haven’t already, it’s time to make your deposit
- There’s the banking page, click on it to make your first deposit;
- Choose your preferred banking option and deposit your preferred amount.
Go to the casino’s game lobby
- To start playing, visit the game catalogue and click on the ‘Live Dealer’ button;
- Choose your game and start playing.
Online Mobile Casino Games
While there are plenty of games that you can opt to play through the platform, the majority of them are often the traditional table games. The most common one that you’ll come across are:
- Mobile Live Blackjack
- Mobile Live Roulette
- Mobile Live Baccarat
- Mobile Live Poker
There’s also the popular newer version from Evolution Gaming known as Dreamcatcher. This game comes in different variations for you to play. As mention earlier, there are no free to play real dealer games. This is because these games come with extra costs of running them, so you might want to have a nifty budget if you wish to continue playing.
Which are the Best Mobile Live Casinos 2020
- Coral: Coral is perhaps one of the largest and oldest brands in the UK. It’s a provider that’s been there for almost a century now – making it one of the platforms with the largest following. It’s therefore natural that it has a wide variety of features and services for the player to access including live dealer casino games. We recommend it based on the reputation, service delivery and a number of games at its exposure.
- William Hill: This brand follows Coral closely in terms of age and number of customers. It has plenty of betting shops in the UK as well as a variety of services for players to choose from online. We recommend William Hill because it supports a number of devices, which function seamlessly across all platforms
- Paddy Power: It might not be as much of a household name in the UK, but in Ireland, Paddy Power rocks every player’s boat. The site is available in both flash and downloadable formats making it possible for players to enjoy their favourite games on the go seamlessly!
It’s difficult to tell whether the inventors of the portable devices knew the great potential that these devices had when they were developing them. At any rate, it’s because of these devices that we can now access any service we like – including mobile live online casino games.
From all the information that we’ve gathered above, it’s evident that there are no limits as to how many games we can play online. The only thing we suggest that you invest in to have the best experience at the tablet live casinos, and mobile live online casino sites is a state of the art device – be it a smartphone or tablet.