Vegas Single Deck Blackjack by Switch Studios Demo
This slot is not available to play due to UKGC’s new licence condition.
Vegas Single Deck Blackjack by Switch Studios is another online card game that has been developed in cooperation with Microgaming in December 2019. This version of the blackjack lacks side bets but is simple to learn and play from the other hand.
As we run the demo, we see that user interface is quite similar to Switch Studios Baccarat. Vegas Single Deck Blackjack has smooth mechanic, dealer’s sounds, simple menu and options. Here are some features: you can choose insurance on dealer’s 10 or 11 in the opening hand, turbo mode, double down feature, split hands.
Vegas Single Deck Blackjack by Switch Studios Overview
|Maximum Win||800 credits|
|Release date||11 December 2019|
|Special features||Dealer's Voice|
|Mobile||Landscape Screen Layout|
|Min. Bet||1 credit|
|Max. Bet||200 credits|
|Played with||Single Deck of Cards|
|Dealer Rule||Hits Soft on 17|
|Produced by||Switch Studios|
Vegas Single Deck Blackjack by Switch Studios Bets and Payouts
To count the actual win, you should divide the odds, f.e. 2:1 = 2 and multiply it by your initial bet + initial bet, f.e. 5*2 = 10 credits + 5 credits initial bet = 15 credits total win.
- If your first two cards are an Ace and a card with a value of 10, you have Blackjack. Your hand stands.
- If the dealer has a hand that exceeds 21, the dealer’s hand is bust Your hand wins.
- If the dealer’s hand and your hand have Blackjack or the same value, the hands push
- On a push, your regular bet is returned to you.
The biggest win of 800 credits could be achieved when you split hands and both hands win.
Vegas Single Deck Blackjack by Switch Studios Features
Vegas Single Deck Blackjack is played with one standard deck of fifty two playing cards that is shuffled before each game. Stakes range from 1 credit to 200 credits. Here are significant rules and features:
- Dealer Hole Card is used.
- The dealer peeks for Blackjack when dealt an Ace or a card with a value of ten.
- Split is available on two cards that have the same denomination or value.
- Double down is available on your first two cards if they are a hard hand with a value of nine, ten or eleven only.
- Double down is not available after a split.
- Insurance is available, but Surrender is not available.
- The dealer hits on soft seventeen.
Vegas Single Deck Blackjack is simple to play with the demo version and user-friendly online table card game. Small starting bet of 1 credit allows playing on real money for newbies. The only cons are the absence of side bets.