Single Deck BlackJack by Play'n GO Free Demo

Blackjack has been a highly demanded game in casinos since its invention, and its popularity has only grown with its introduction into the online gaming scene. The set is loved for its combination of luck and skill to collect wins, and it graces the catalogs of numerous online gaming software providers including Play’n Go. This developer has created several variations of the game, one of the most popular being Single Deck Blackjack at casinos online.

Single Deck BlackJack (Play’n GO) Features Overview

Type Blackjack Multi Hand
Software Play'n GO
Maximum win 200
Release date 13 October 2018
Special features Late Surender
RTP 96.53%
Mobile Portrait and Landscape Screen Layout
Side Bets None
Min. Bet 1.00 credit
Max. Bet 100.00 credits
Blackjack Payout 6:5
Played with 1 Deck of Cards
Dealer Rule Stands on 17s
Multihand Up to 3 Boxes

Top Casinos to Play Single Deck BlackJack (Play’n GO) for Real Money

Rank
Casino
Review
Bonus
Play
1
100% bonus up to £25 20 Bonus Spins on Book of Dead
T&C apply
*18+. New UK customers only. Opt-in required. 20 Bonus Spins on "Book of Dead" and 100% Deposit Bonus up to £25 on first deposit. Min deposit £10. 30x wagering requirement for Bonus Spins and 30x wagering requirement for Deposit Bonus (game weighting applies). Max £5/spin or £0.50/line or £50/round (live casino). 30 days expiry. T&C's Apply.
2
Unlock up to £100 Cash + 20 Wager-Free Spins
T&C apply
Full T&Cs apply. Free spins - no deposit required & new players only. Claim within 3 days of registration & 3 day expiry. Free spins worth £0.10 each on Book of Dead, winnings paid as cash. Deposit offers available across any two deposits. Both expire 7 days after registration & have 7 days to wager once claimed. Deposit £10, £25 or £50+ & wager 35x for a cash reward. Only cash stakes qualify & wagering contributions vary. 5 free spins on Book of Dead with each qualifying deposit, 3 day expiry. BeGambleAware.org
3
Up to £100 100%
T&C apply
No Deposit Offer: New players only • £88 is granted in FreePlay (FP) • FP must be claimed within 48 hrs of receiving the email and expires after 14 days • FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at £15, exc. JP win • Deposit Bonus Offer: £20 min deposit • 100% up to £100 Bonus • Bonus wins are capped at £500 • To withdraw bonus & related wins, wager 30 x (bonus amount) within 90 days • Restrictions apply to deposit until wagering requirement fulfilled • Wagering req. vary by game • This offer may not be combined with any other offer • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time • General withdrawal restrictions apply. Please play responsibly. www.BeGambleAware.org. T&C’s Apply.

Single Deck Blackjack by Play’n Go is similar to most other variations starting with the layout. The set is developed using a deep green table that is lined using wood. The title of the game and payout details are placed in the middle in shades of yellow and black while the show and rows of chips rest at the top. The control bar is placed at the bottom and is made simply to compliment the rest of the table game.

Gameplay Procedure

Playing Single Deck Blackjack for free and real money is done in the same way the standard variation is played. Gamblers are tasked with landing a payout combination that is higher than that of the dealer, and it should be less than or equal to twenty-one. However, instead of using six decks, only one is used, which explains the name Single Deck Blackjack. This deck is reshuffled with every hand that is dealt. Other bonus rules that punters should be familiar with include:

  • The croupier hits on soft seventeen
  • Each hand can be split up to three times by the player
  • A combination of an Ace, valued at one or eleven, and ten does not count as a Blackjack win
  • Splits on aces can only be done once
  • Doubling is allowed

Collecting Winnings

Single Deck Blackjack mobile game pays one to one unless a punter lands Blackjack, which then pays six to five. Insurance bets, on the other hand, carry payout odds of two to one. The game has a house edge of 1.26%, leaving players with an RTP rate of 98.74%. However, this is less than the standard game which offers an RTP rate of 99.54%.

Free and Real Money Play

Gamblers can play Single Deck Blackjack for real money in numerous Play’n Go casinos online. A free version is also provided and can be used to get familiar with the game before heading on with real money play.

Final Remarks

Single Deck Blackjack is compatible with phone devices that are powered by popular operating systems like Android. On smartphones and tablets, the game is accessible in a no download mode.