Buster Blackjack (FELT) Free Demo
Buster Blackjack (FELT) Overview
|Type||Blackjack Multi Hand|
|Release date||18 September 2018|
|Mobile||Landscape Screen Layout|
|Side Bets||Dealer Busted Bets|
|Min. Bet||0.10 credits|
|Max. Bet||500.00 credits|
|Played with||6 Decks of Cards|
|Dealer Rule||Stands on soft 17|
|Multihand||Up to 3 Boxes|
Top Casinos to Play Buster Blackjack (FELT) for Real Money
Buster Blackjack is a twenty-one variation which comes from the Felt Gaming stable. This title is in most respects similar to any other casino game, and its rules are more or less the same with those of American twenty-one games.
However, there is one stark difference which distinguishes this gambling title from other similar games, i.e. 21 over payouts. More on this later but first, let’s get to know this Felt title in detail.
As alluded to before, Buster Blackjack by Felt in many respects is similar to American twenty-one games. The similarities pertain to the game objective which is to beat the croupier by outscoring him but at the same time guarding against exceeding 21, landing a natural or forcing the croupier to pick more cards and in the process exceed 21.
The similarities also transcend to the gameplay and rules as 6 standard decks (excluding the jokers) are used.
However, in spite of the many similarities, this title also does differ with other twenty-one games. There are two things that distinguish Buster Blackjack mobile.
Below, we are going to look at these two factors in detail starting off with the rules peculiar to Buster Blackjack alone before looking at the 21 over payouts.
Game Rules Peculiar to Buster Blackjack
Below, we share with you the game rules that are peculiar to this title from Felt provider:
- The first bit of play will see the croupier/dealer exposing one of his cards.
- If the dealer gets an Ace on his first card, then he will have to check his second card to see if he gets a natural (i.e. before players get to see theirs).
- The player/s will not hit if the dealer manages to get natural.
- The player/s are given a chance of placing twenty-one insurance if the dealer manages to expose an Ace.
- Only once can a split be made.
- The dealer will only stand on 17.
- An Ace and a 10 do not suffice to a twenty-one combination.
- Only after a split is a double allowed.
- There is no surrender in this game.
21 Over Payouts
The other factor which distinguishes Buster Blackjack at casino online from other games is the fact that in this title, players do have one extra bet, i.e. the 21 over payouts. This extra bet entails that the player/s can bet on the total card count that the dealer will exceed 21 with.
In essence, this, therefore, means that not only will the player win when the dealer exceeds 21, the player will also earn a ‘payout’.
This title is an entertaining game which is lucrative to play thanks to the extra 21 Over Payouts bet. Players looking to try it out can do so either on the desktop or on mobile; gamblers can play Buster Blackjack for free or play Buster Blackjack for real money.