Blackjack by Skywind  Mobile Game Review
Play for real money
The table games category holds the classics of the gambling realm, and blackjack is one of the most popular. This set has been in casinos since the seventeenth century, and its popularity blew up in the eighteenth century during the French Revolution. The game’s entry into the online platform furthered its success, and it currently graces the portfolios of nearly all leading online gaming software developers, one of them being Skywind.

"Details for Blackjack by Skywind Game"

Software Skywind

Mobile Casinos to Play Blackjack by Skywind for Real Money

Rank
Casino
Review
Bonus
Play
1
Up to £300 + 30 No Deposit Free Spins
T&C apply
18+. New UK customers only. 100% deposit bonus up to £300. Opt-in required. Minimum deposit £10. 30 Free spins on Book of Dead game upon registration. 30x wagering requirements apply for bonuses and bonus winnings before withdrawal (game weighting applies). Max bet applies. Please play responsibly. www.BeGambleAware.org. T&C’s Apply.
2
Up to £400 + 100 Free Spins
T&C apply
New UK players only. Select "Casino bonus offer" on sign-up and deposits. Deposits of £10, £20, £50, £100 matched with a bonus offer of same value (14-day expiry). Total of four (4) Deposit bonuses + bonus spins offers available. 35x real money cash wagering of bonus offer amount must be met (30 days from deposit) before bonus is credited in cash. Spins credited upon deposits: under £50 - 10 Spins; £50 or over - 25 Spins. Spins on Book of Dead only, 3-day expiry, winnings paid in cash. Eligibility requirements apply. Play Responsibly. Full T&C's Apply. 18+ www.begambleaware.org
3
Up to £1500 + £88 No Deposit
T&C apply
No Deposit Offer: New players only • £88 is granted in FreePlay (FP) • FP must be claimed within 48 hrs of receiving the email and expires after 14 days • FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at £15, exc. JP win • Deposit Bonus Offer: £20 min deposit • 100% up to £100 Bonus • Bonus wins are capped at £500 • To withdraw bonus & related wins, wager 30 x (bonus amount) within 90 days • Restrictions apply to deposit until wagering requirement fulfilled • Wagering req. vary by game • This offer may not be combined with any other offer • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time • General withdrawal restrictions apply. Please play responsibly. www.BeGambleAware.org. T&C’s Apply.

Blackjack by Skywind maintains a simple layout that remains impressive with the use of three-dimensional graphics; the table is made plain green with the title and payout odds engraved in the middle. At the top lies the shoe and bet limits while the control panel is placed at the bottom.

Playing Blackjack

Skywind maintains the same gameplay procedure as most standard blackjack mobile variations, so players do not have to worry about acquiring new skills to learn the sets. The game used six decks of 52 cards, and the dealer is required to stand on soft seventeen. Once the cards are dealt, players can choose to hit or stand. Both the dealer and the player receive two playing cards, with one of the dealer’s being face down. No peeking is allowed, and the card is only turned once the gambler is done placing their bets and requesting cards. Other rules that dictate how to play Blackjack for free or real money include:

  • Three to two odds apply for payouts
  • Doubling is allowed
  • Splitting is allowed after doubling
  • Re-splitting is not permitted
  • Players cannot surrender
  • Drawing is barred after aces have been split.

Game Wins

Blackjack wins are provided in credits, which translate into cash when playing Blackjack for real money. The game carries a Return to Player rate of 99.6%, which makes it a high variance game; this leaves a house edge of 0.4%. Among the most impressive bonuses in the game is the inclusion a ten-card non-busted winning hand. Landing such a combination of cards make the player an automatic winner. However, the chances of landing it are one in ten million.

Playing for Free and Real Money

Blackjack at casinos online is provided in both free and real money variation by this online gaming software developer. The free version can be used to get familiar with the game before heading on to play for real money.

Wrap Up

Blackjack is compatible with phone devices and runs on smartphones and tablets that use popular operating systems like Android and iOS.