- 1 The Advantages and Disadvantages
- 2 Playing on Online Mobile Casinos with Maestro
- 3 Fees Associated with Maestro Mobile Casino Banking
- 4 The Best Maestro Mobile Casinos
- 5 FAQs
- 5.1 How do I start using this payment service?
- 5.2 Is it free to open an account?
- 5.3 Are there any fees associated with using Maestro?
- 5.4 How secure is it to transfer funds using Maestro?
- 5.5 What is the minimum amount I can deposit via this method?
- 5.6 Are Maestro deposits instant?
- 5.7 What if in my country I cannot deposit via Maestro, are there any alternatives I can use?
The Advantages and Disadvantages
- This service is known globally. Hence, it is not a surprise to find many online mobile casinos with Maestro payment option. The global network of this service enables smooth transactions when you wish to fund your casino account. It is widely accepted in the UK.
- Another advantage of this option is that of its security. Since it is a part of Mastercard, you can be sure that transferring money from your debit card to your casino account is safe.
- Furthermore, most mobile casinos that accept Maestro do not charge fees when processing your cash outs or deposits.
- Unlike a credit card, Maestro debit card requires you to have real money in it. The top Maestro mobile casinos will not accept your deposit transaction if you do not have enough fund in your account.
- Although this method is widely accepted, a few UK Maestro mobile casinos do not accept this payment method for withdrawals. In that case, you have to use another payment option to transfer your winnings.
Playing on Online Mobile Casinos with Maestro
Depositing Funds into Mobile Casino Account
When you have to deposit funds to Maestro casino apps, make sure that you have sufficient money in your account. From there, you can register with your preferred gambling resource accepting this service as a payment option. Then, link your bank account with the online casino.
During the process, you would need to input the card number, its expiry date, and the CVV code. You also need to input your personal details, like your billing address. The online gambling site may require you to enter a code to check whether or not your debit card has sufficient fund that enables you to make a deposit.
Once the website has confirmed that you have enough funds on your bank account, you can now start transferring money from your card to online betting site.
Withdrawing Funds from Mobile Casino Account
Before you choose this service as a method to withdraw your winnings, browse the Maestro gambling app first. It will help you find out whether or not the casino site allows you to withdraw your funds with this banking option.
Keep in mind that most casinos accept it as a way to deposit money to your mobile account. However, not all casinos allow gamblers to use it as a withdrawal option.
Now, if the site where you play mobile slots with Maestro as a deposit option also allows this method as a withdrawal option, then you are in luck.
Visit its Cashier’s page where you can request to transfer your money to your debit card. Make sure to choose a debit card that you used when depositing your account.
The casino bonuses from one site to another are somehow the same. For instance, at Dunder, you get a 100% matching bonus of up to £600 when you make the first deposit. The payout speeds can take up to three days to complete.
Apart from the matching bonus, you also get some special spins when you deposit money to your mobile casino account. The number of extra spins will depend on the gambling site.
Fees Associated with Maestro Mobile Casino Banking
There are no fees when depositing from your bank account. However, there are low fees imposed when you withdraw or request a cashout. But they are small enough that it will not affect your overall earning.
The Best Maestro Mobile Casinos
Here is a list of mobile casinos that accept Maestro as a payment and withdrawal option:
- ComeOn Casino: It has slot machines from Playtech, Microgaming and other developers. It is mobile-friendly with a live chat feature. When withdrawing your funds, it can take within 24 hours to complete.
- BitStarz: It is one of the best mobile casinos out there considering its withdrawal time frame of 0 to 1 hour. It may not have phone support, but it does have a certificate of trust.
- Betsafe: When withdrawing your fund through this payment service, it can take up to five days to complete it. But the good thing is that there is no withdrawal limit per day.
- Casimba Casino: It is a known Maestro casino for Android and iPhone users. Casimba has slot machines from 24 game developers in the gambling industry.
- Bet-at-Home: It is an eCogra-approved casino that has the UK Gambling Commission license. The time it takes to receive your money from this online resource to your debit card is from two to five days.
How do I start using this payment service?
After linking your debit account with the Maestro casino for iPhone and Android users, you need to verify your account. When it is successfully validated, you can start using this option as a way to deposit money or withdraw funds.
Is it free to open an account?
It is free to open an account with this service. But you cannot get it directly from the company. Rather, you have to open a bank account from a financial institution in your area that distributes a debit card.
Are there any fees associated with using Maestro?
The majority of mobile casinos do not impose a fee when you deposit funds using this kind of debit card. However, your bank that issued the debit card may charge a fee.
Financial institutions do not charge any fees for obtaining the card. But they do impose fees when consumers use the card in different nations. To know the fees of your banks, you may consult with its customer support team.
How secure is it to transfer funds using Maestro?
Maestro debit card is issued by Mastercard, which is a well-known banking institution. In that case, you can be sure that your transaction with this service is safe and secure.
Then again, it will still depend on how secure the online betting resource you are dealing with. For that reason, you must only play and deposit money on legitimate online sites.
What is the minimum amount I can deposit via this method?
The minimum amount you can deposit using your debit card will depend on the mobile casino. It is ideal that you check its terms and conditions first.
Are Maestro deposits instant?
The money you deposited via this payment method will be displayed instantly into your account.
What if in my country I cannot deposit via Maestro, are there any alternatives I can use?
This is not the only debit card option you have on mobile casinos. If your country does not allow you to deposit money via this option, you can opt for Visa, Visa Electron, e-wallets, like PayPal, Skrill and Neteller and several others.