Live Casino Apps
Once you are accustomed to chips, playing cards and the sleek green fuzz of the playing section, it can be very difficult for you to picture yourself playing casino games over the mobile live casino platform. Yes, picture this: you don’t have to leave your house to visit somewhere to have the casino experience. You can lay down on your comfy bed as the dealer deals you with your cards thanks to the portable live-game platforms. What’s not to love about this bud? We are all lazy at heart, and mobile live casino websites are here to make the experience easier and better!
Live Online Casinos 2021
And since mobile live dealer gambling is a new concept in the industry that most people are yet to familiarise themselves with, we are here to help. On this page, you’ll discover all about:
- What mobile live dealer casino sites are;
- How to pick the top mobile live dealer casino sites from the overcrowded market;
- A step-type guide on how to be part of the mobile live casino for real money;
- Differentiate between the HTML5 and casino apps for mobile.
What are Mobile Live Casinos?
In simple terms, mobile live casinos are ones that are played through the mobile platform. These are land-based gambling houses that are streamed online from where any interested player will be able to enjoy the mobile live casino games for real money from the comfort of their home. These apps are promoted by several software providers, which have the license to offer the services. In general, the games are categorized into download and instant (no download) platforms.
Mobile Live Casino Sites & Apps – What’s the difference?
The mobile live casino sites are the no download platforms. These are sites from which players can enjoy playing their games without having to download any application. As long as you have your device, internet connection and Google Chrome, you are good to go. They are the most popular forms of the mobile live casino for real money gaming, mostly because of their convenience.
The other platform is the live dealer casino apps for your smartphones or other portable devices. For this, you can only access the games after you’ve downloaded your application to your device. These apps are found on the casino’s website (for Android and Windows users), while iOS users can download the Apple Store apps – free of charge. Even more, free slots no download no registration are available often.
How to choose a mobile live dealer casino?
Getting to play the live dealer games isn’t the tricky part. What’s difficult, especially for newbies, is choosing the best mobile live casinos 2021! This difficulty arises from the fact that so many gambling platforms offer the same service – so getting to choose one that stands out becomes a problem. If you’ve had problems in the past, this section will help you quickly and effortlessly choose the top mobile live dealer casino sites.
- Factor #1: Game Variety and Accessibility. The first sign that you are visiting a top mobile live dealer casino site is the game variety and accessibility. You should have access to a wide range of games, which gamblers can easily access through your preferred method – instant or download platform.
- Factor #2: Country Restrictions. Due to security and legality reasons (such as that experienced for American players), some of these best mobile live casinos 2021 have imposed restrictions on their games. They’ll only have a fraction of their games available for UK bettors. So if you live outside the UK, you should cross-check to see what games are offered in your country. This info is readily available in the terms and conditions section.
- Factor #3: Which software developer is powering the games? Evolution Gaming, Playtech, Ezugi, NetEnt and Extreme Live Gaming are some of the industry’s best-known software providers. If you see any of the listed software providers, you are sure that the gaming experience will be worth the while as they only develop top-quality games.
How to start playing at Online Casinos
Before you can start to play at the online casinos, you’ll need to have a smartphone with a big screen (this is to better the gaming experience in portrait mode), a strong internet connection (this ensures that the game doesn’t lag while playing) and some money to spare (gamblers can’t play this type of games for free). After that, you’ll have to follow the steps below.
- Sign up to create an account or log in to your account
- Go through the casino’s terms and conditions fully in-depth;
- If you agree to them, click on the ‘Register,’ ‘Join Now,’ or ‘Sign Up’ button;
- Fill out the registration form;
- Confirm your email and log into your newly created account.
- If you haven’t already, it’s time to make your deposit.
- There’s the banking page; click on it to make your first deposit;
- Choose your preferred banking option and deposit your preferred amount.
- Go to the casino’s game lobby.
- To start playing, visit the game catalogue and click on the ‘Live Dealer’ button;
- Choose your game and start playing.
Online Mobile Casino Games
While there are plenty of games that you can opt to play through the platform, most of them are often the traditional table games. The most common ones that you’ll come across are:
- Mobile Live Blackjack
- Mobile Live Roulette
- Mobile Live Baccarat
- Mobile Live Poker
- Live and Real Dealer Casino Games
There’s also the popular newer version from Evolution Gaming known as Dreamcatcher. This game comes in different variations for you to play. As mention earlier, there are no free-to-play real dealer games. This fee is because these games come with extra costs of running them, so you might want to have a nifty budget if you wish to continue playing.
Which are the Best Mobile Live Casinos 2021
- Coral: Coral is perhaps one of the largest and oldest brands in the UK. It’s a provider that’s been there for almost a century now – making it one of the platforms with the most considerable following. Therefore, it’s natural that it has a wide variety of features and services for the player to access, including live dealer casino games. We recommend it based on the reputation, service delivery and several games at its exposure.
- William Hill: This brand follows Coral closely in terms of age and number of customers. It has plenty of betting shops in the UK and a variety of services for players to choose from online. We recommend William Hill because it supports several devices, which function seamlessly across all platforms
- Paddy Power: It might not be as much of a household name in the UK, but in Ireland, Paddy Power rocks every player’s boat. The site is available in both flash and downloadable formats, making it possible for players to enjoy their favourite games on the go seamlessly!
It’s difficult to tell whether the portable devices’ inventors knew the great potential that these devices had when they were developing them. At any rate, it’s because of these devices that we can now access any service we like – including mobile live online casino games.
From all the information that we’ve gathered above, it’s evident that there are no limits on how many games we can play online. The only thing we suggest that you invest in to have the best experience at the tablet live casinos, and mobile live online casino sites is a state-of-the-art device – be it a smartphone or tablet.