Free Live and Real Dealer Casino Games
Some gamblers prefer chatting and visual presence while playing. Live and real dealer games are all about communication and specific ambience around the gameplay. Many live studios are working day by day to provide high-quality content.
Let’s find out the differences between live and real dealer casino games. Why do people love these games? And where can you play or watch live TV shows with real prizes?
Play Live and Real Dealer Casino Games at Best Sites
What Are Live Casino Games?
Let’s face it – not every player likes the crowds of people in a land-based casino or the expenses to travel to a gambling destination. Moreover, with everything that has been happening to the world recently, this experience has become a nightmare for gamblers. Luckily, live casino games make everything easier. These are interactive casino games, which allow you to enjoy gambling at your comfort.
The games happen in real-time, and you will get to view the dealer in action. Additionally, they use multiple cameras to capture different gameplay angles to result in an immersive experience. Players can also chat with the croupier or other gamers around the table. So, in general, live dealer casino games allow you to have a real land-based casino experience at the comfort of your home.
Which Are the Most Popular Live Casino Games Developers?
Even though there are tons of live casino game developers, only a few are very popular and provide quality games. In this section, we will show you some of these providers and a brief overview of who they are.
- Evolution (ex-Evolution Gaming). Founded in 2006, it is the number one developer for live casino games to the extent of winning the EGR’s Live Casino Supplier of the Year award numerous times. This developer streams their games from studios based in Latvia, the UK, and Malta. Moreover, they offer 100 live games, including roulette, Casino Hold’em, baccarat, and more.
- NYX Interactive. Established in 2006, NYX Interactive is a well-known name among players. The company is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and is most famous for its live table games and scratch cards.
- Microgaming Live. Microgaming is not only known for its impressive slot games but live casino games as well. However, it wasn’t until 2006 that they provided live croupier products like live baccarat, blackjack, roulette, Casino Hold’em, and Sic Bo.
Live Casino Games Categories
There are various types of live casino games, including table and card games, TV show and more. However, the most sought-after games include:
- Roulette. Predict where the ball will land.
- Baccarat. It usually has a lower house edge than other table games. Just place the bet on what you think the outcome will be, whether the banker or the player wins or it’s a tie.
- Blackjack. Two cards are dealt, and you aim to have a hand worth 21 or close to 21.
- Casino Hold’em. In this, you have to have the best hands to win the game.
- Football Studio. Get to enjoy watching football live while placing bets as the game is ongoing.
Top 5 Live Casino Games
There is a wide array of live casino games, but below are some of the best games you will find online. Bear in mind that all of these games happen in real-time with human croupiers streaming the gameplay:
- Lightning Roulette. It is very similar to European roulette, but it has better payouts and odds. It usually has a multiplier value, the highest being 500x the bet.
- Live Roulette. The live dealer will spin the wheel, and the results will depend on your bets.
- Monopoly Live. The croupier will spin the wheel, and the payer will predict which segment the pointer will land on.
- Live Blackjack. A Real Dealer also hosts it, and your main aim is to have a hand equal to 21 or closer to it.
- Live Baccarat. It plays the same as the traditional baccarat, whereby you need to have a hand equal to or closer to 9.
What Are Real Casino Games?
Founded in 2020, the Real Dealer Studios are authentic, innovative, and something you have never seen in casinos before. They are from a Real Dealer Studios based in Malta. This developer is the first to create games that are not ‘live’ but instead are real.
With a filmmaker’s approach, the real games guarantee players a unique gaming experience from high-quality games with superior visuals and soundtracks, developed with a Hollywood cinematic atmosphere. As a result, these games use film directors, experienced croupiers, and professional actors.
You can refer to this as an alternative to live casinos, which do not require any live studio infrastructures. In short, the games are pre-recorded videos featuring real videos of engaging games operating on a random number generator (RNG).
In terms of safety and fairness, players should not fret since the Real Dealer developer has licenses from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority. Furthermore, eCOGRA certifies its RNG.
What Are Real Dealer Games Categories Out There?
So far, there are only four Real Dealer games out there. These games use professional actors and croupiers like Holly, Sarati, etc. The developer uses classic games to create a unique kind of experience equal to blockbuster quality.
- Fortune Finder with Holly or Sarati. Set in a modern TV studio, Fortune Finder has a backdrop similar to those found in popular TV game shows. The host engages the player into the game as they react to multipliers and wins. Besides, Sarati and Holly host the Fortune Finder.
- Real Baccarat with Courtney or with Sarati. Two versions of classic baccarat games are waiting for curious players.
- Real Roulette. The roulette game has the largest number of variants. You can choose such dealers as Bailey, Caroline, Sarati, Holly and Mattew. For those who like the game’s appearance but want to play with a host, the Real Dealer Studios offer a Real Auto Roulette.
All of these games function as the live casino but better. You get to engage in an immersive playing experience with a croupier that will complement your every move.
Fortune Finder with Sarati – Studio Promo Video (official)
What Is the Difference Between Live and Real Casino Games?
The big difference between live and real dealer casino games is that live casino games have been in the industry for several years now, while real games came in recently. Additionally, the real games are pre-recorded, and professional actors host them to produce a TV-like gaming experience, and they have demo versions for players to try. On the other hand, live casino games are streamed in real-time and in studios. Their hosts communicate with players in the live stream.
Where to Play Live and Real Dealer Casino Games?
If you wish to play live and Real Dealer casino games, then you should make sure that you choose the best and reputable sites. There are hundreds of online casinos, which brag about offering top-notch services. However, remember that your money is at stake here. Therefore, you should only play in a site that offers you a full real casino-like experience, safe, and customer-centred services. Below, we have put together a list of some of the high-quality and trusted online casinos where you can play live and Real Dealer casino games.
- William Hill. William Hill is one of the well-known casinos, which has been providing its services since 1934. The online casino was launched in 2001, and ever since, the operator has focused on providing the best games to its players. Licensed by Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner, William Hill is a safe platform providing plenty of live and Real Dealer casino games like live dealer blackjack, Three-card poker, Casino Hold’em, European Roulette, and more. Moreover, Testing Systems Testing certifies all its games to ensure they are safe and fair to all. And if you enjoy bonuses, you will be glad to know that William Hill offers a plethora of them, from welcome bonuses to monthly offers.
- Betway. Established in 2005, Betway has been a go-to online casino for most players due to its friendly and professional customer support and impressive games library. The platform holds a license from Malta Gaming Authority and has an eCOGRA seal. This license means that all games here are safe and equal to all players. Besides, Betway gets its live dealer games from Evolution Gaming, one of the best developers for live casino games. In this section, players can play live roulette, blackjack, baccarat, Dream Catcher, Monopoly, poker, among others. Additionally, the live dealer games are broadcast in HD and are mobile compatible.
- Hippodrome Online Casino. Hippodrome is one of the largest land-based casinos. The online version maintains its top-quality and elegant services as well. The online Hippodrome casino was launched in 2013 and boasts many games, from slots to live dealer games. To ensure their player’s security, the site has two licenses: the Great Britain Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority. Also, eCOGRA evaluates its games. New players will receive a nice Sign-up bonus the first time they register and deposit.
- Jackpot City Casino. Launched in 1998, Jackpot City casino has a certificate from eCOGRA and a Malta Gaming Authority license. This choice is the best casino for those players who want a friendly and welcoming online casino. Besides, Evolution Gaming, a multi-award-winning developer, powers the live dealer platform of this casino. While there, gamblers can enjoy a pleasant atmosphere surrounded by friendly croupiers. Such live and Real Dealer casino games available in Jackpot City Casino include Live dealer blackjack, Live Caribbean Stud, Live Dream Catcher, etc. What’s more, the site is mobile compatible. Thus, you can enjoy the live dealer games from a user-friendly interface on your smartphone or tablet without download.
- Spin Casino. Founded in 2001, Spin Casino is an online gaming platform owned by Bayton LTD. It is famous for its mobile gaming platform, which works perfectly on iPads, iPhones, Windows, and Android devices. Additionally, Spin Casino offers a wide array of casino games, including slots, table games, and a live dealer section. Evolution Gaming powers the latter with some of the best games like live dealer poker, baccarat, roulette, and more. Other than this, the player needs to deposit only a minimum of $10 to play. You can also grab some impressive bonuses to use in your gameplay, including a welcome offer and a VIP program for loyal customers.
Are There any Special Casino Bonuses Dedicated to Live and Real Casino Games?
Live and real casino games bonuses are not that common like other casino games, such as slots. Casino operators are coming up with new bonus ideas to attract and maintain players. Currently, the most common bonuses available for live and real casino games include:
- Welcome Bonuses
- VIP program
Like its name implies, welcome bonuses are offers awarded to first-time players after they sign up and make a deposit. This promo is the most popular bonus in most casino games, and the live dealer section is not an exception. Players will receive a certain amount of cash depending on their deposit amount. For instance, if a gaming site offers a welcome bonus of 100% match up to $100 and you deposit $100, you will receive an extra $100 to play with.
However, note that this bonus comes with wagering requirements, which you will require to meet when using the offer. So make sure to check the requirements concerning such offers on the Terms and Conditions page of your preferred casino. More so, bear in mind that the amount you receive and the playthrough requirements vary from one site to another.
On top of this, once you become a regular player, then some casinos might offer a VIP program. This benefit is for regular players who make deposits and play live and Real Dealer casino games frequently on the platform.
Some casinos will give you points for the cash-ins you make in your account. In turn, you can use these points to determine your VIP status on the site. So, the more points you earn, the better the status and the benefits. The points reset after a specific duration in some platforms. Others will let you keep them for life. In short, like other live dealer and real casino game bonuses, the VIP program also varies on different gaming websites.
Other than these two, the operators may also offer other special promotions related to holidays or special occasions. All you need to do is to keep track of the promotions page of your selected casino.
Live and Real Dealer casino games are the perfect gaming products for those players who are looking for a casino-like atmosphere at the comfort of their own homes. With this article, you are now familiar with what each of these games offers and which one is best for you. Just make sure you play in a reputable and licensed online casino.