Casino Android Apps
In mid-2018, Google’s mobile-Android users surpassed the 2 billion mark. The figure has since grown to over 2.3 billion active users at a smartphone market share of 85.81% as at mid-2019. This is more than the 1 billion active Apple’s iOS users. On a broader spectrum, across the smartphones, PCs and Tablets user preference, Android is the most popular OS with a market share of 37.93% ahead of Windows’ 39.91%.
With such a huge number of people using Android, the creation and release of casino apps for Android have been on the increase via the Google Play Store. The apps store offers both free and premium Android casino games at a tap of a screen. This aspect helps to keep the operating system popular particularly among mobile users of brands such as Xiaomi, Samsung, Huawei, etc.
Furthermore, the development is in line with the growing preference among casino enthusiasts to play on online smartphone-based casinos rather than on brick and mortar setups due to limited time in this era of tight careers and demanding personal life schedules.
How to Choose the Right Android Casino App?
The sheer magnitude of available Android casinos apps makes it a daunting asks to select the best establishment that optimizes your online gambling experience in regards to entertainment, satisfaction and player payouts.
There are essential factors to consider in this regard. These include:
- The Loading Time – This aspect depends on various features such as the speed of the bandwidth provided by your Internet service provider, the type of your device, the RAM, and the advanced features such as 5G or 4G capabilities, etc. Further, the casino application should be available in both download and no-download versions to enable you to participate in your online game even when you have no space on your RAM. This capability is anchored on the HTML5 technology that is often incorporated in most smartphones browsers that are supported by phones such as Samsung and the others and also Android PCs and Tablets.
- Payment Option – When you choose to play free games, you just have to visit the Google Play Store, download the game of your choice and be good to go. But if you want to play for real money, you have to factor the compatibility of your phone and other payment platforms such as Skrill, Neteller e-money transfer service, PayPal, Visa financial service, Mastercard, and others. Not all smartphone features support these payment options due to factors such as screen size and availability of real money Android apps. On the same note, the phone should have advanced security features to protect your account and payment wallet from hackers and third-party access.
- Variety of Games at the Android Online Casino – The casino app should have as many games as possible and be undergoing constant game addition to ensure that you do not have to open accounts in multiple casinos to play various games.
- Games Performance – Some games such as video slots require plugins such as the flash player to perform. However, if you would like to avoid such inconveniences, you may need to download casinos that have HTML5 version games.
- Winnings Withdrawal – Some casino games for Android have a set threshold that requires a minimum target of winnings for withdrawing. Depending on your preference, you may need to consider this factor.
- Licensed and Award-Winning Casinos – It is important to only consider the apps for licensed casinos in your country of residence or your preferred gaming countries such as Malta, UK or Macau. This will protect your account losses from sudden clump downs when the company is shut down arbitrarily by authorities. Other consideration should be award-winning casinos in awards such as the International Gaming Awards (IGA).
Other than these essentials, ensure that the casinos or games perform optimally on your smartphone.
Games to Play at Android Casino App
After selecting a gambling establishment, opening an account and downloading your preferred app, your next step is to play your preferred games. Some of the options on the table are:
- Roulette Games
The most common options are the American, French or European mobile roulette. These games proffer to players a unique gaming experience that is unmatched. You can start by playing the free games and utilizing the welcome bonuses to get accustomed to the games.
Some of the blackjack games are Atlantic City, Spanish 21, Blackjack Switch, 21 Dual, Double Attack, Surrender, etc. You can easily find apps for these games on Google Play; however, you have to play the blackjack at real casinos to win real money.
There are only poker casino apps for Android such as Party Poker app, 888 pokers, etc. On the other hand, there are poker games to play on Android gambling apps. Popular options are Omaha mobile poker and 2-7 Triple Draw poker.
There are thousands of online casino Android apps slots from software developers such as Konami, Microgaming, eGaming, and many others. They have different appeals to different people. Most apps have a variety of slots to cater for the different preferences.
Real Money Gambling Apps for Android
Selecting the best Android mobile casinos can be a daunting task given the different features that each casino proffers such as bonuses, free spins, ease of account setting, and many other aspects. However, the top 6 top Android casinos apps in 2019 are:
Android casino apps are available from Google play store on all Android phones. Before you download the casino of your choice, you should ensure that your payment option is available and supported by your smartphone, the game features perform optimally on your screen and you have a powerful cell or power backup to carry you through a tournament.