- 1 The Advantages and Disadvantages of UK Boku Mobile Casinos
- 2 Playing on Online Mobile Casinos with Boku
- 3 Fees Associated with Boku Mobile Casino Banking
- 4 The Best Boku Mobile Casinos
- 5 FAQs
- 5.1 How do I start using this payment service?
- 5.2 Is it free to open an account?
- 5.3 Are there any fees associated with using Boku?
- 5.4 How secure is it to transfer funds using this service?
- 5.5 What is the minimum amount I can deposit?
- 5.6 Are Boku deposits instant?
- 5.7 What if in my country I cannot deposit via Boku, are there alternatives I can use?
The Advantages and Disadvantages of UK Boku Mobile Casinos
- Easy to Use
One of the pros on mobile casinos that accept Boku is that it is easy to use as you only need to input your mobile phone number. Once your number has been verified, you can start adding funds to your bankroll and allow the site to charge it to your phone number.
- Simple Validation
Apart from the fact that it is easy to use, this payment option is also simple to set up. As long as you enter the right mobile number, you receive a text message to your mobile number. From there, you can start utilizing it to deposit money to your account.
- More Secure
There is no need to input your credit card or debit card details or bank account information. It makes it safer and more secure than when you input your credit/debit card numbers.
- Quick Transaction
Any transaction using this option is quick. After entering your phone number, the amount you wish to deposit will be reflected immediately to your bankroll.
Unfortunately, only a few mobile carriers support this option. Furthermore, unlike eWallets, credit cards and bank accounts, this option is restricted to a few countries.
Playing on Online Mobile Casinos with Boku
Opening an Account
It is worth noting that some new casinos do not accept this service yet as a payment option. Now, to open an account, you must first choose a gambling site where you wish to play and deposit money with this service.
You can choose from one of the top Boku mobile casinos and opt to make a deposit. On Boku casino for Android, go to the casino’s cashier. From there, you will find this service name. Click it so you will be redirected to a page where you can register and open an account.
An SMS will be sent to your registered number for verification purposes. Once verified, you can now start using this option for payment on Boku casino apps.
Depositing Funds into Mobile Casino Account
Go to the banking pages of a Boku gambling app and choose the name of this payment method. Enter your phone number and the amount you wish to transfer. You will receive an SMS to confirm your deposit. The deposited amount will be added to your next phone bill. From there, you can immediately see the amount you transferred.
Withdrawing Funds from Mobile Casino Account
One of the cons of using this payment option is that there is no way to withdraw your casino funds and transfer them to your account.
The good thing is that most trustworthy casinos provide an alternative withdrawal for your winnings. You can choose a debit card or credit card. However, you will need to input your credit or debit card details to verify your account.
There are several gambling sites that offer extras and bonuses.
- One of them is the Awesome Spins. By signing up with this casino site and choosing Boku as a payment option, you will get special spins that you can use to play Starburst. Then, when you deposit at least £10, another set of 25 free spins will be added to your account.
- Lucky Tap can offer a maximum of £500 bonus after making three deposits using this service. Then, you can get extra 100 special spins that you can use to play Legend of Shangri-La.
- casino.com offers a 100% match bonus or £100 matching reward. Then, you can get an additional set of 200 free spins.
Essentially, casino bonuses will include free spins and matching bonus.
Fees Associated with Boku Mobile Casino Banking
More and more casino sites are offering this payment option. Whether you deposit money through a Boku casino for iPhone or Android, it is vital to remember that there are fees involved in this transaction.
Some casino sites may charge a flat rate of 15% on all your deposit made using this method. Others may charge you extra £2.50 if you deposit money using this payment method. Before you choose this deposit option, make sure to read the terms and conditions of the online casino site.
The Best Boku Mobile Casinos
This payment method may not be as popular as eWallet services, more and more casino sites are offering it.
- One of these casinos where you can play mobile slots with Boku is GoWin. You can get a maximum of £500 reward after making three initial deposits.
- Fortune Frenzy is also a great mobile casino offering this payment option. On your first deposit, you get at least £10 and a 100% matching bonus.
- Next is Casumo. New players will get a 100% matching first deposit reward and 20 special spins that they can utilize on Starburst.
- Pots of Luck is an Irish mobile casino site that offers players a £450 cash reward by signing and choosing Boku.
- Pocketwin lets you receive £5 upon registration and a maximum £100 with the initial deposit.
How do I start using this payment service?
You can start using this payment option after your mobile number has been verified. It usually takes a few seconds to minutes to complete the verification process.
Is it free to open an account?
Opening an account is free of charge. It is like opening a PayPal account. All you need is a valid mobile number.
Are there any fees associated with using Boku?
This service will charge a certain fee for making a deposit. The fee will depend on the amount you wish to deposit. Furthermore, your mobile carrier may also charge you a fee.
How secure is it to transfer funds using this service?
The system utilizes an extra level of security. When you deposit money, you will receive an SMS to verify the transaction. Without the verification, you cannot proceed. Thus, your account will never be charged without your confirmation.
What is the minimum amount I can deposit?
The minimum amount may depend on the casino site where you wish to deposit an amount. Thus, you must read the T&C of the casino site to know the minimum and limits of using this service.
Are Boku deposits instant?
Once you have confirmed your deposit through your mobile phone, the amount will be reflected on your casino account instantly. In that case, there is no writing time.
What if in my country I cannot deposit via Boku, are there alternatives I can use?
If you cannot deposit through this service, then you will have no choice but to use an e-Wallet or your credit/debit card. But there are other payment options with the same concept as Boku’s. These would include Fortumo, Bango and Centili.