Blackjack Strategy Calculator
Beating the online Blackjack dealer is now made easy with this new and accessible technology, the Blackjack strategy calculator. With this, you will have the advantage over the dealer by knowing the house edge and your odds in the game.
Most players don’t consider the house edge as note-worthy. Even only by a few points, the player can beat the dealer if the house edge is known. This calculator uses mathematical probabilities to determine the best possible move that will get you a pleasant win.
This calculator also acts as a guide by smartly eliminating any errors you could make while gambling.
Note: this strategy can only be used in land-based casinos and is insignificant in online casinos.
How to Go About the Online Blackjack Strategy Calculator?
Follow the steps given below to know the right way to use this algorithm.
- Set the rules of the game. Go to the “Help” section to determine whether the Dealer Stands or Hits on Soft 17 or whether the Surrender is allowed. If nothing is mentioned in the rules, consider that Surrender is not allowed, and on Soft 17, the Dealer Stands.
- Go to the list in the top right of your game screen and choose the Dealer’s upcard.
- Input your hand.
- Choose your 1st and 2nd card.
- Press the “Calculate” button.
- The “Reset” button starts a new hand.
The calculator functions based on the info you provide as a punter. The two main points are your Dealer Upcard and your private 1st and 2nd cards. This knowledge is then calculated with mathematical probabilities, and the best possible play of your hand is shown to you. This calculator may not assure you a win all the time, but this is a handy thing for beginners in the blackjack game as they often start playing without knowing the house edge and their odds in the game.
Blackjack Calculation Tables
Our online blackjack calculator is in development stage for now. Please, use the tables below:
- H – Hit
- S – Stand
- P – Split
- Dh – Double if possible, otherwise Hit
- Ds – Double if possible, otherwise Stand
What Are the Different Moves, and What Do They Mean?
Understanding the different Blackjack moves give you better chances of winning the game. Some of the typical moves are Stand, Hit, Split, and Double down. Take a brief look below to know them all:
- Stand. ‘Stand’, and ‘Hit’ are the two classic blackjack moves. If you are happy with the current cards dealt and do not want an additional card, you ‘Stand’ during a blackjack game. Once you stand during the game, you are done with your hand.
- Hit. If you are not satisfied with the current cards dealt, you take on an additional card called ‘Hit.’ After that, when you receive your next card, fill in your hand in the calculator.
- Split. When you click on the ‘Split’ button, you can start afresh with your two new hands. You can click on a deal again on the calculator and reset your hand.
- Double down. If you want to place an additional bet, select the double down option. After selecting this, you will be given only one extra card, which will define the game’s outcome. Typically, punters select this only if they believe that they can beat the dealer with the extra card.
- Bust. The calculator declares that you are bust if you go over the number 21. Your hand is over if this happens.
- Insurance. It is recommended to say NO when the dealer offers you insurance in cases when he/she possesses an Ace.
Blackjack Strategy Calculator vs. Card Counting
Card Counting, a casino strategy made by the ‘MIT Blackjack Team’ in the 80s, is employed to diminish the house edge while playing Blackjack. But, this strategy can only be used in land-based casinos and is insignificant in online casinos.
Apart from being very difficult to use, this strategy is proper only under certain specific conditions about the number of decks in the game and the frequency in which the Blackjack dealer shuffles them.
Some online bookmakers provide single-deck blackjack games, which are the best-suited ones for employing the card counting tool. The problem is that most online Blackjack games are built to make card-counting nearly impossible.
This uncertainty calls for the blackjack probability calculator to rescue beginners and other players who would like to beat the dealer. The Blackjack probability calculator gives you appropriate guidance to reach optimal results in your gameplay.
The blackjack probability calculator is very efficient. Why risk using the card counting method when punters can have this sure shot to determine the house edge. This method can be used free-of-charge and is very straightforward.
What sets Blackjack apart from other pokies all over the internet is that once you staked an amount in other pokies, the outcome is guesswork, and you have no control over it. In Blackjack, you fix the trajectory of how you will make your next move. You can make different moves which include: Stand, Hit, Split, Double down, etc.
Knowing how much advantage the house has over the player transfers the power into the player’s hand, using which the player can beat the dealer. Of equal importance is the knowledge of the odds in this online game is to the Blackjack players. The winning odds in Blackjack games are by a few points more in favor of the casino house. But that doesn’t make a massive difference if you have got a good hand.
What puts the punter at a disadvantage is not taking account of the house edge. One should take time to understand the game and use the Blackjack strategy calculator, which would guide and make the game less of guesswork and more a sure win.
This super handy blackjack tool lets you input the values of the dealer’s upcard and the two private cards too. This fact makes it easier for the calculator to formulate the probable result. Something to note is that most online Blackjack games use RNG software and shuffles the decks every single round. You can test its RNG in Vegas Single Deck Blackjack by Switch Studios for example. This issue problematizes the effectiveness of the calculator or the card counting method. But, these tools still help a lot in real life while you’re playing Blackjack offline and gives you a clear understanding of this casino game.